How old are you and what do you do for a living?

124Next

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    btw, I've noticed some special attitude of US people to 1st of April. In my country this, let's say, 'holiday' usually passes by unnoticed (as well as Halloween). If someone mentions it, it is called "Day of Laughter". Do you really... I dunno... celebrate it? Is it like a must for you to pull anyone's leg?

It is all different to some it is just another day, some it is a fun day growing up it was the one day we didn't get in trouble for tricking younger siblings.
  • Options
    28 and I build an Asian car in Americas deep south. It's a fun job. Feels like big kid legos. I deal with sheet metal unpainted bodies and install door hinges, doors, fenders, hoods, trunks, and I also do some metal working with bow files/grinders/braze welding.
  • Options
    I'm 41. I work for GE building appliances but spend most of my time in the hospital dealing with pancreatitis. That's why I started playing
  • Options
    rwilson216 wrote: »
    I'm 41. I work for GE building appliances but spend most of my time in the hospital dealing with pancreatitis. That's why I started playing

Sorry to hear about your medical condition :/
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @JohnnySteelAlpha @BentWookie @Wazlinski
    Can you edit the poll to remove the first age category??

If not, thread needs to be closed
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
This discussion has been closed.