Galactic Challenges MEGA

1234568Next

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    5099 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    It's also a bonus that the raid would be impossible to solo with a single team if the phases alternate between ship & squad combat.

No matter how good your squads get. Take the up to Relic-19 or whatever, you'll still never do better than soloing a single phase. I like that. I like that a lot.

• Options
    Please don't lock this new game mode behind daily activities. If this game mode is any good and meant to allow for repeated play it would be nice to be able to participate in it before I do my arena climb which is more efficient to do just before payout.

As we get closer to Galactic Challenges release, I want to reiterate this point. Please, please, please, don't lock this behind completing dailies! My arena payout is right before I go to bed. You would basically be making me choose between playing this mode and my crystal income...
  • Options
    @Nizuya

And, again, let's be clear that this isn't a problem if you have a whole week to complete the GalChallenges and only need to unlock it with dailies once.

I'm opposed to making this a daily event rather than something you play any time during an entire week. The first one becomes a chore, "I have to do this to keep up."

The second one, the one where you get a bunch of things to do and a whole week (or 6 days for you b/c you unlock it at the end of the first day when you're ready to go to bed), that's an opportunity to time shift the game so that when you want to play, there's something to do, but when you're busy you don't have something you're forced to do.

So as we get closer to release I'll reiterate that going for single-day Galactic Challenges is a bad, bad move. We already have tons of single-day events. Challenges should be something new, and something that allows the player to maximize fun - and if you can't choose to play it when you've got the time to enjoy it, then you aren't maximizing fun.
  • Options
    Us: "We kinda just want a game mode where we can use any character in our roster whenever we want. Something to do"

CG: "Cool cool, finish your dailies, then we'll talk"