Tell me something about your squad that you think people don't know.

Prev1345
When using your squad for as long as you do, you tend to pick up little details that most overlook.

For me, I've learned that Sid is really good at getting around a taunt if the enemy survives an attack and RG taunts or Poe taunts before you can attack again.

Also using Sid aoe against Dooku lead is a very bad idea because of the dodge chances.

Lumi is underrated imo in the current meta, people overlook her because she's a healer. But in arena turns 1-2 are the most important and she has one very big attack and it can ability block an 86 for utility. My Lumi has crit for 7.5k before and I'm sure she crit for 9.5k with offensive up. (Which happens a lot with QGJ as lead)
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Options
    That Eeth Koth is a GW gun. Any droid is taken out of action by the man with horns
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    RG stuns though foresight (Yoda/Rey)... (And removes it.)

Not sure if true but seems that stunned Sidius is easier to hit with Jedi, less likely to dodge (still does, but not 15 times in a row.)

RG likely to successfully stun Lumi, Dooku, Barris, Sid, GS... Do not try Bobba, Vader.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Acky649 wrote: »
    That Eeth Koth is a GW gun. Any droid is taken out of action by the man with horns

This. I only use him against droid teams and nowhere else but I can beat them all the time now. Before I had him I would lose a lot against the droid teams
  • Options
    XCOM wrote: »
    RG stuns though foresight (Yoda/Rey)... (And removes it.)

:o I did not know this
  • Options
    Acky649 wrote: »

This one I did know :) Since I have EK maxed for Yoda event... But no Yoda event :angry:
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I've learned that:
    * Clone Sergeant gets many extra turns.
    * Rex does much bigger damage than people think.
    * Phasma with Advantage always gets overlooked by the AI, so she chills in the back, killing things.
    * Fives is not very useful in the beginning of a battle, but becomes more and more dangerous the longer the battle drags on.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Full Nightsister:
    1- Talia is meant to die, it is her job to sacrifice herself for Asajj to gain Rampage and everyone to get healed and TM gain. That's why Daka is there, to revive her.
    Everyone thinks Talia is useless, but that's because they don't know how to play her.

Edit: also the AI target her, which is great so you can deal more damage while she dies.

2- Initiate is one of the most under rated heroes in the game.
    3- With Asajj as lead I can often move four times before you get your first move. Sometimes all five go first if I get a lucky stun. I can also kill you before you get your first move.
    4- They are completely useless against Droids and high damage/ohko teams. I've never won a match against a well put together Droid/Geonosian mix.
    5- They are absolutely amazing in GW. I completed it once in 23 minutes and only lost Acolyte in the 11th node. No retreats.
    6- Luce, Kariss and Mother Talzin have all been data-mined. They're only going to get better.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I've learned that:
    * Phasma with Advantage always gets overlooked by the AI, so she chills in the back, killing things.
    * Fives is not very useful in the beginning of a battle, but becomes more and more dangerous the longer the battle drags on.

@Nonemo the secret to my squad is COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!! I'll take your as() out so fast!! Love your Supreme Leader!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Full Nightsister:
    1- Talia is meant to die, it is her job to sacrifice herself for Asajj to gain Rampage and everyone to get healed and TM gain. That's why Daka is there, to revive her. Everyone thinks Talia is useless, but that's because they don't know how to play her.
    3- With Asajj as lead I can often move four times before you get your first move. Sometimes all five go first if I get a lucky stun. I can also kill you before you get your first move.
    4- They are completely useless against Droids and high damage/ohko teams. I've never won a match against a well put together Droid/Geonosian mix.
    5- They are absolutely amazing in GW. I completed it once in 23 minutes and only lost Acolyte in the 11th node. No retreats.
    6- Luce, Kariss and Mother Talzin have all been data-mined. They're only going to get better.

Good choice @cosmicturtle333
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    Luke one-shots dookus and sids with poggles help.
    Kylo ren is easy to stun and a prime target for daka as he is a big threat.
    Dodging dookus stun gives offense up against a dooku led team(bug i think).
    Rg is the best taunt tank imaginable.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    I've learned that:

@Nonemo the secret to my squad is COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!! I'll take your as() out so fast!! Love your Supreme Leader!!

Come-at-me-bro-spongebob-squarepants-33068015-360-271.gif
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    This is a very clever thread... Will be paying close attention. Swag, you a real one, son.
  • Options
    I've learned that:

Good point about Phasma, I face her daily and never thought about it.
    Yeah I've lost my fair share of 2v1s against that double pistol wielding clone :[
  • Options
    Ciel_6 wrote: »
    This is a very clever thread... Will be paying close attention. Swag, you a real one, son.

Thank you :hushed:
  • Options
    A lot of people don't know this, but... if you face my Droid squad all you need is qgj Yoda dooku daka and RG to win. I'll just stand there stunned and you can go about your business for the first 9 turns.
  • Options
    When they aren't fighting I dress them up as furries and pet them.
  • Options
    Full Nightsister:
    1- Talia is meant to die, it is her job to sacrifice herself for Asajj to gain Rampage and everyone to get healed and TM gain. That's why Daka is there, to revive her.
    Everyone thinks Talia is useless, but that's because they don't know how to play her.

Edit: also the AI target her, which is great so you can deal more damage while she dies.

Huh, great insight here cause I don't own these toons, nice. I originally learned that NI is good from a post by you long ago :)
    Had no idea they struggled against droids so much or that they were such GW beasts.

Consider myself educated
  • Options
    Hbk146 wrote: »
    Luke one-shots dookus and sids with poggles help.

Fascinating. I usually ignore Dooku, but that's hard cause he's all over the place.

So this is possible because Poggle moves before Luke.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    From my GW team, I learned that New Ahsoka has synergies with Barriss. With Barriss lead, Ahsoka gains three different passive heals on her regular attack (Barriss, health steal and ability hp steal).

So Ahsoka is usually at max health, meaning Barriss gets a decent extra health pool to equalize out to the other, less fortunate team members.

Also, Ahsoka as auxiliary healer adds on top of Barriss' leadership passive heals and regular attack passive heals. Together they're like a machine.
  • Options
    There a rank 9 team on my shard that actually uses both rex and NI. So your responses are nice.

It was like so but sometimes it varies slightly;
    Dooku lead
    NI
    Fives
    Rex
    Honestly don't remember the last one because he alters it a lot but I'm sure I've seen Lumi, Daka, kylo, gs, generally tanky dps or utility support.

With this crew I found that more health allowed for more Dooku dodges. However if I can take out Rex first it usually goes my way because of poor AI by the enemy...
  • Options
    A lot of people don't know this, but... if you face my Droid squad all you need is qgj Yoda dooku daka and RG to win. I'll just stand there stunned and you can go about your business for the first 9 turns.

Ouch! Funny... But ouch.
  • Options

Yeah, I can almost always count on Daka to stun 86 while I kill 88 when I face them in GW or something.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

But what if they are already furry?
    Like Chewbacca and Ewok Elder and Leia :trollface:
  • Options
    From my GW team, I learned that New Ahsoka has synergies with Barriss. With Barriss lead, Ahsoka gains three different passive heals on her regular attack (Barriss, health steal and ability hp steal).

So Ahsoka is usually at max health, meaning Barriss gets a decent extra health pool to equalize out to the other, less fortunate team members.

Also, Ahsoka as auxiliary healer adds on top of Barriss' leadership passive heals and regular attack passive heals. Together they're like a machine.

Suddenly 12 consecutive battles become a laugh.

Ready for endless mode.
  • Options

But what if they are already furry?
    Like Chewbacca and Ewok Elder and Leia :trollface:

Well there are some that you just wouldn't pet because they would rip your arms off, Chewie is adorable but you really need to watch out for Leia's temper, you don't want to challenge the alpha dog.

• Options
    When Teebo gets in the finishing blow, he likes to yell, "You've been Teeboned!"
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    trellent wrote: »
    When Teebo gets in the finishing blow, he likes to yell, "You've been Teeboned!"

Hahahaha :D:D

Teebowned
  • Options

This. Since unlocking Barriss and starring up Ahsoka my GW has been so much more fun. New toons to play with, new strategies to try. Barris, Lumi, Ahsoka make a deadly combo.
  • Options
    My qgj is hung like a horse.
  • Options
    Offense up on first turn with QGJ against savage means lumis force blast does crazy damage, and If not dead then phasma advantage followed by Han taunt means I basically go again, with an offencedup toon, a dead (or ability blocked opponent toon) and my cannons protected by Han, which only give me more TM:)