Galactic challenges rewards [MERGE]

Prev13456715
madhader
72 posts Member
edited August 2020
I really disagree with the on target reward requirement. The rewards for beating the level and the rewards for the on target feat should be switched. The on target requirement is also so specific that it is unlikely that you will be able to meet it at each level, or more than one level for that matter. Switch the rewards to make it worth it. I can understand doing the feats for additional rewards, but the good rewards should be for beating the tier itself.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Rewards are crap, "good" ones are behind those feats and is not even good enough

No stun guns?
    3 MKV Droids for Tier 5 which requires G12 sith at minimum? Yeah sure
  • Options
    To add to this, it basically makes galactic challenges totally not worth it unless I have a full squad with exactly the same gear/relic level. The on target are the only rewards worth spending time on this, and depending on where my toons are leveled I may not be able to get those rewards at all.
  • Options
    Rewards are 💩
  • Options
    The "On Target" is a minimum gear, not an exact gear. You can use full Gear 13 teams and still get the On Target rewards for using a full Gear 11 team (assuming they're all Sith). But I agree that the rewards are really heavily weighted towards the feats and the top tiers.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat here is the feedback.
    Good design, awful rewards. Like really really bad. Crank them up
  • Options
    It feels like the rewards go out of their way to stick a wet finger in your ear and then tell you over and over just how much they're not giving you any stun guns.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat here is the feedback.
    Good design, awful rewards. Like really really bad. Crank them up

Add GeoLS-tier enemies to that list. I sure love getting wrecked
  • Options
    Wow these rewards are pure and utter trash.
  • Options
    Why are they trash? I like 175 crystals, kyro tech, g13 stuff and a few relic mats. I mean, if this is done lets say ever 3-4 days, it adds up.
  • Options
    Jppc wrote: »
    The good stuff being behind a relic req is SO SO BAD! I can win but don’t get the good rewards. Feats should beba plus not the only good thing (one mod and few mod materials for wining isn’t good at all)!

Also, those were "1st time"
    Next time we get to play Tatooine will be only feats...
  • BryGuy2k
    198 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    The good stuff being behind a relic req is SO SO BAD! I can win but don’t get the good rewards. Feats should beba plus not the only good thing (one mod and few mod materials for wining isn’t good at all)!

It makes a ton of sense when you realize feats are server side and combat is client side.

You can play it under geared but you only get rewarded when you meet the gear check.

They did that instead of blocking the higher tiers with a gear check to enter.
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things. OP, don't play the mode of you don't like the rewards as it's that simple. They are giving us something different to play and you all are already complaining about the rewards not even an hour after launch. The rewards are fine for what it is. Just received some mats I needed and my 40th +20 mod(with some slicing luck of course). Seriously people, know what battles to fight and which ones not to even engage.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    The "On Target" is a minimum gear, not an exact gear. You can use full Gear 13 teams and still get the On Target rewards for using a full Gear 11 team (assuming they're all Sith). But I agree that the rewards are really heavily weighted towards the feats and the top tiers.

Uh, no, they are an exact requirement. I just beat all of the other levels with higher gear toons and didn’t get that reward. It is an EXACT gear requirement, which is the **** idea ever. My Malak is R7, so I can’t use him for that feat anywhere! Does that make any sense?
  • Options
    This is why we can't have nice things. OP, don't play the mode of you don't like the rewards as it's that simple. They are giving us something different to play and you all are already complaining about the rewards not even an hour after launch. The rewards are fine for what it is. Just received some mats I needed and another my 40th +20 mod. Seriously people, know what battles to fight and which ones not to even engage.

Ummm no the rewards are not fine as is. I can beat and 3* all the tiers this go around and get the feats. The rewards are trash for the required gear levels as well as the difficulty. They’ve had several months to get this right and they even asked for feedback. So the community is giving it. The rewards are very very bad.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things. OP, don't play the mode of you don't like the rewards as it's that simple. They are giving us something different to play and you all are already complaining about the rewards not even an hour after launch. The rewards are fine for what it is. Just received some mats I needed and my 40th +20 mod(with some slicing luck of course). Seriously people, know what battles to fight and which ones not to even engage.

Something different to play lol. It's the same battle 8 times for crap rewards. The only good thing about it is there aren't waves like assualt battles.
  • Options
    This is just another event that only benefits the those who spend loads
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

Also, those were "1st time"
    Next time we get to play Tatooine will be only feats...

We dont believe that is correct, we are asking.

They do not say first time, they say 1x, meaning you get then on the first win (i.e. - 1 time) even though the event runs for several days.

Next time this specific event runs it will reset and you will get those 1x rewards again.
    peeg0e9rhb5a.jpg
  • Options

I could agree if this was a “nice thing”. It’s not! It’s total crap! I have an R7 Malak that can’t be used for the feat in any level because he isn’t R5! How does that make any sense!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    madhader wrote: »

Uh, no, they are an exact requirement. I just beat all of the other levels with higher gear toons and didn’t get that reward. It is an EXACT gear requirement, which is the **** idea ever. My Malak is R7, so I can’t use him for that feat anywhere! Does that make any sense?

It is not in anyway exact, it is that or higher.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Ya know, I hadn't really noticed the no stun guns. But the lots of 2 and 3 for quantity just kinda felt icky. I'm not gonna suggest they offer full peices instead of salvage, but itd certainly help motivate me unlocking relics on my ewoks, but quantities of 5 at the low tier and 10 on the final would have left me with no real negative feedback.

Not enough to get me to open my wallet. Hopefully it's a step forward?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    madhader wrote: »

It is not in anyway exact, it is that or higher.

Try again bud. I just went through it, I know what I’m talking about. I used R4 and R7 Sith toons for the level that requires G12, didn’t get the feat. IT IS AN EXACT Requirement.
  • Options
    Cs99 wrote: »

Something different to play lol. It's the same battle 8 times for crap rewards. The only good thing about it is there aren't waves like assualt battles.

It isn't though unless you look at it that way. I see it as free rewards and the closest thing to a sandbox mode we'll probably be receiving. Test squads out against this beefed up GG squad. You know..... Meow box