Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    So only whales can do it this time, so what? He's going to be very easily obtainable on an accelerated schedule with an easy event and then we'll all have him going forward. It will be fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I relic'd all my res. I unlocked Rey. I took her to r7. I unlocked her ult. I have fantastic res toons. I beat every stinking tier of the Resistance GC. Except for one feat. 3cwyt13t2xkm.png

I didn't get mod rewards last week bc my empire ****. That's fine. They suck and I have no intention on improving them. This week, to spite me, CG just takes away my mod rewards despite having the required faction all geared up and easily clearing all the other feats.

GC is about squad depth, they said. What they meant was wallet depth instead. GC has **** since its inception and it STILL sucks. The horrible rewards have now become some of the worst in the game, right behind Grand Arena. Why should I play this mode anymore?
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    This is really unbelievable. Imagine having a job where you could get paid for making such horrible decisions and upsetting an entire fan base. It’s astonishing how they find new ways to show such little understanding of what the players want.
  • Options
    The more CG tightens their grip, the more players slip through their fingers.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    It is stupid and the difficulty is stupid. I can't beat tier 5 with 2 r7 and 3 r5 resistance toons. What the hell is up with that.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    So only whales can do it this time, so what? He's going to be very easily obtainable on an accelerated schedule with an easy event and then we'll all have him going forward. It will be fine.

What is the point of having him in the future if we need him now? There is no guarantee that he will be required for future feats.
    This also sets an interesting precedent. GC from now on isn't guaranteed to be F2P accessible. Which makes 6E+ mod mats yet another P2W advantage.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

His event is not the issue
  • Options
    Coming up in next week's galactic challenge is to deal 100k damage with the armorer.... (I was being sarcastic)
  • Options
    They said they will set GC twice a week, so I guess, one is f2p and the other one will be p2w
  • Options

Have you seen the drop rates? I feel like accelerated, while accurate, feels like an overstatement considering I am getting about the same amount of shards as if they were in hard nodes.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    In before Kyno asks us not to villainize CG. We don't have to do anything - they do that themselves. Repeatedly and several times this month. "Flatter rewards", "exclusive to the raid", alienating international guilds, misinformation allowed (pushed?) about drop rates for "additive drops", etc. We're just holding a mirror to it. If they don't like the reflection staring back at them, change it. Again. History has a way of repeating itself. This is the way. Mark my words, because I Care.

It's sad when volunteer mods care more about the game and the community than the leadership of the company does.

If this game was taken seriously by the company who profits from it, they could make 10x the money they make with it today.

crazy how someone can make so many bad calls and still sit in the position to keep making such calls... flatter rewards and r8 exclusive to the rancor raid were two of the biggest lies CG was ever bold enough to communicate.

• Options

No it's not cause i don't give a crab in farming or gearing Mando toons at all. Putting on a faction wall is okay but a character wall and for now a pay wall for something that was announced as "an appropriate challenge for you wherever you are in the game" is just stupid.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    If CG wanted people with beskar mando to have an advantage with the rewards, just give the extra mod slicing mats and such as rewards for completing the final tier of the beskar mando event , just don't deprive the majority of the player base from getting the max rewards on the galactic challenges. (although I would prefer this to have not even been a problem in the first place)
  • Options
    Locking gc's being the newest premium toon is a trash idea
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

Have you seen the drop rates? I feel like accelerated, while accurate, feels like an overstatement considering I am getting about the same amount of shards as if they were in hard nodes.

You're getting them as bonus drops in addition to whatever you are normally already farming and you got 10 extra shards on release and this is all before they go to their normal farm location so yes it's accelerated.
  • Options
    Next feat: Deal 5,000 damage with a team comprised of Hermit Yoda, C3PO, and Wat! No problems with that feat!
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

This. The concern/frustration is over the precedent. Top GC rewards will now be locked behind the newest, hardest to acquire toon/faction. CG doesn't have to make an announcement about this, but given what they did with raid platoons, anyone paying attention knows this will be the case for the majority of GC's moving forward. And GC's are the only way to acquire the new mod slicing materials (apart from buying them, of course).

There's an old joke about running a business is solve a problem that doesn't exist. CG takes that a step farther - they create a problem first (in this case, a new grind), then sell you the solution. Between this and the ReRancor, there are some very concerning precedents being set.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

This. The concern/frustration is over the precedent. Top GC rewards will now be locked behind the newest, hardest to acquire toon/faction.

If true, then I agree. But it hasn't happened yet.
  • Options

This. The concern/frustration is over the precedent. Top GC rewards will now be locked behind the newest, hardest to acquire toon/faction.

But it just did

And it's very likely going to happen again next week.
  • Options

it happened today.
  • Options

Come on. Why don't you take a look around? You know what's about to happen, what we're up against. /LS

Seriously - it just did happen. The datamine shows it will happen again next week. And if you think CG is done after that....

• Options
    th3evo wrote: »

But it just did

It's already in the datamine that it's happening again.

You need to hit a damage threshold with Beskar Mando.

I know. I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt if they decide to change their plans.
  • Options
    😡😡😡🤬😡😡
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    th3evo wrote: »

But it just did

GC21 (current one) requires BAM.
    GC23 is going to have the same feat (Complete the battle after The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) deals 230000 or more damage.)
    GC25 is going to have a BAM feat (Win a battle with The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) in your squad)
    Datamine stops at GC26 so unknown what's coming after that.
    Good chance every 2nd GC from now on the max rewards will be gated behind the latest char added to the game (Mando Armourer next?).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
This discussion has been closed.