Yoda challenge bufffed?

Prev134
Did his 7star challenge got buffed. I mean He's one shoting toons attack multiple times in a row and is Almost unhittable.
Lumi JC QGJ Mace and Eeth full geared

Replies

• Options
    I've heard he was now. Lvl 80 Yoda. I can't say it's true tho only rumors at this point.
  • Options
    Restart till his allies are Barris and one other. Kill the other first. Then Barris. When she heals he'll be more manageable. And don't attack with anything he can resist - like eeths force push. His tenacity is too high for it to stun and he gets turn meter boost from resisting.
  • Options
    I completely agree I've just posted a thread on character and strategy that I've tried 75 times and can't touch this because of all the dodges I have 57*Jedi completely maxed and I don't think I'm going to be able to do this
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw wrote: »
    I've heard he was now. Lvl 80 Yoda. I can't say it's true tho only rumors at this point.

It can't be. What would the point be of bringing him back now then when everyone is level 70? I know some strange things happen here but that would make no sense whatsoever.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    The 7* stage was always very hard
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

It can't be. What would the point be of bringing him back now then when everyone is level 70? I know some strange things happen here but that would make no sense whatsoever.

just to **** you off more. they do this regularly if you haven't noticed lol.
  • Options
    i beat it on my first attempt, qgj leader, offee, lumi, tano, jc, he had old ben and fisto
  • Options
    I think Yoda was level 80 to begin with for the 7* challenge, so no need to worry about a harder version IMHO
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished Tier VI and it was easy peasy.
  • Options
    masterring wrote: »
    Did his 7star challenge got buffed. I mean He's one shoting toons attack multiple times in a row and is Almost unhittable.
    Lumi JC QGJ Mace and Eeth full geared

No not buffed.. Just got my 7* Yoda with 4 toons alive!
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    Dam I honestly did not check his lol when I beat him today 3 trys
    Lead Barris lumi Ahsoka JC Eeth Koth
  • Options
    Last month a lot of people were saying the same stuff about how hard it is so I don't think it's been buffed. Most people said you you just have to be patient and keep trying. I had to do the 6* challenge about 10 times before I got it. I'm sure the 7* one is much worse.
  • Options
    Where's Dooku when you need him eh?
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Must have got lucky today on first try. 7* today against Yoda, Barriss and JKG. My team was Barriss, QGJ, Ahsoka, Lumi and JC. Everybody standing at the end.
  • Options
    I'll be ready for the 6* by Sunday. Little disappointed it came so early. Figured sometime in April I would of had the 5'7*s I needed. Already had 3 7s. Oh well, a 6* Yoda may be worth using abi mats on.
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    I have to give up with my current team: Lumi, Koth, QGJ, JC and Ploo Koon.

PK tries to dispel positive effects with its basic attack and when is resisted (almost always) Yoda gains tm and it's a non stop. I had 5 attacks in a row. I'm not near close to beat him after 1 hour and more than 20 trys
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Try attacking whoever isnt buffed?

PK vs Yoda is gonna be rough...
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    And why I got 3 attacks from Yoda even before I do any movement ?
  • Options
    Thought exactly the same as OP but just beat 7* yoda...took me about 20 tries
  • Options
    Reggie wrote: »
    Restart till his allies are Barris and one other. Kill the other first. Then Barris. When she heals he'll be more manageable. And don't attack with anything he can resist - like eeths force push. His tenacity is too high for it to stun and he gets turn meter boost from resisting.

Im not even close to attacking him. I cant kill his two jedi in time before he rapes my entire team. His team is having tenacity non stop and foresight pretty much often. His team focus on one guy and once he killed one his TM fills up, kills other TM fills up, potency up, and so on and so on
  • Options
    I don't think he is. I beat him on 3rd try. 1st try he took out everyone one right after another though. It was crazy
  • Options
    Little help here? I have QGJ, Lumi, JC, Eeth, and Mace. Getting stomped. Who would be the best lead?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Mace, Lumi, and QGJ are all good leads, but with that team probably Luminara.

You will need Evasion and Heals to not be dead.
  • Options
    I was pretty ok with him not coming back this month Ima-Gun is going on 2 months to 6* for me.... The 7* challenge seems un reachable to me at this point, so this "Buff" doesn't scare me that much
  • Options
    Fogkin wrote: »
    Little help here? I have QGJ, Lumi, JC, Eeth, and Mace. Getting stomped. Who would be the best lead?

Mace is garbage, every time his expose or debuff gets resisted yoda gains TM. i used qgj as lead. I think Tanos buff made this a lot easier for me.
  • Options
    That's what I've been running. I guess I'll keep at it and hope RNGesus is on my side one of these attempts
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

Mace is garbage, every time his expose or debuff gets resisted yoda gains TM. i used qgj as lead. I think Tanos buff made this a lot easier for me.

I wish I had another option but these are the only 7* jedi I have. Barriss just hit 5* about 10 minutes ago :(
  • Options

I beat him with

Mace lead
    Lumi
    Ahsoka
    Qgj
    Jc

First two times I tried qgj lead and didn't do well.
    Mace lead I got great crits fro Ahsoka and qgj. One buffed qgj assist from mace scored 9k then Ahsoka came in with another 9k

Can't say you will have the same luck but it's worth a shot.
  • Chewieforlife
    356 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If heard if you're running qgj, lumi,jc, mace and Eeth it's doable but it works best with lumi lead
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, he is definitely not 80. I'm finding it no different a challenge then last time. Actually been closer to getting him this time then last. All in the RNG, just as before.

If he were buffed to 80, a team of 70s wouldn't last a single round.

You may be feeling some other stat adjustments that are being implemented over the next couple weeks, there was talk in the Update forum about stats being tweaked a bit. However, his life bar and overall damage to my almost identical team from earlier in the month is not suffering anymore than it did previously.

Best of luck.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107