Yoda challenge bufffed?

Replies

• Options
    Yoda is doing 10.000 + damage. I can't do anything. The luckiest I've gotten was 1 other Jedi killed and no one else even on red
  • Options
    How's the 5 star version? That's what I'm shooting for come Monday. 5 Jedi around 50-55, all 5 stars, 1 7, all gear 6 or so. QGJ, Mace Windu, JC, Lumi, and Eeth Koth. Can't be that bad right? I'm just looking to unlock him, the 6 and 7 star version I'll be dealing with months from now.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can't say since I'm past 6*. But I thought 5 and 6 were easy, 6 was done with only two lvl70s.

I will say that this 7* level, Yoda HATES Mace. Gets picked on far more than anyone else haha. It's weird.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    It didn't get buffed, same old same old.
  • flaw3d
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Just beat him 7* it actually wasn't too bad and I even managed to stun him lol
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »
    I completely agree I've just posted a thread on character and strategy that I've tried 75 times and can't touch this because of all the dodges I have 57*Jedi completely maxed and I don't think I'm going to be able to do this

Keep trying. On the last event I tried over 100 times the first night and was ready to smash my tablet. The next night I beat him on the third try.

If you can do this at work, just keep the battle running on auto, you may get lucky but by doing this I was able to see how I could get him down to 2-3 slivers before losing. Then when I could actually play, I followed those tactics and beat him.
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    Options
    flaw3d wrote: »

Care to share your team? :)
  • Options
    Since Lumi's continuous heal now shows as a buff, she is going to heal yoda.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    I just did 6* and it was very easy, bariss lead, Lumi, JC, mace, ashoka. Unfortunately I can't do 7* because mace and JC is not 7* yet
  • Options
    i just did 7. stage after 80 cap. Lumi (l), barriss, jc, qgj and eeth. it wasn't hard for me and i did it with the first enter. he assistances was anakin and jc. i went on to yoda directly. after his die, killed anakin and jc. dont afraid you can beat him.
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    i beat it on my first attempt, qgj leader, offee, lumi, tano, jc, he had old ben and fisto

I did also. Bariss leader, lumi, tano, jc, qgj. He has jkg and lumi. Killed lumi first. Only jc and Ashoka fell into the yellow. I had like one dodge the whole fight. Quite frankly, it seemed almost too easy after reading all the hype. I thought they nerfed him because of the whining. Basically only used basic attack, heal and qgj assist. Guess I was lucky.
  • Options
    I have done it not 17 times and he has 1 shot a max health Barriss in 5. He 1hko almost every attack, and has foresight the whole fight. My hits do almost no damage when they do land. He basically runs through every move every turn.
  • Options
    I have ahsoka/jedi consular/bariss/ luminara/koth
    lost some battles (about 10) and suvived most with ahsoka as leader. Then I stopped using specials and killed.
  • GiranKenor
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    QGJ leader, Lumi, JC, Mace, Eeth. Full geared.
    It took almost an hour but I did it.
    There was Yoda of course, with Aayla and Barriss. Got down Yoda first, then Aayla.
    After half an hour I almost surrended, but when I want something I get that! ;P
    Anyway depends a lot on his allies. For example, vs Yoda-Lumi-Mace it was impossibile to do.
    Try and try again, that's the only way (and hope not to see Mace or Ben!).
    Fortunately I did't have to fight Ani ever
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    This is crazy, I'm doing the 6* and he's getting 3-4 turns and foresight after I get one character to go and I'm not using anything but basic abilities.
  • AKS
    81 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I got him 7* last round with:

QGJ L
    Lumi
    JC
    Kit
    Aayla

On my third attempt. All were pretty much maxed. I think Lumi, Kit and Aayla were standing at the end.

Against Yoda, KP, and Bariss IIRC.
  • flaw3d
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Raven wrote: »
    flaw3d wrote: »

Care to share your team? :)

Lead: lumi
    Qgj, jc, eeth, mace

I faced Yoda with that Jedi knight guardian and mace I think.. They were both none healers so from the get go I just went for Yoda. Did a couple specials here and there cause he attacks so fast anyway. Stunned him once with eeth koth (I would upload the **** if I knew how on mobile) finished him with 4 Jedi left. Lost lumi after Yoda went down but still had jc for healing. I used auto in the end..hope that helps

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to do this event with low levels of any kind is asking for a headache.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    He isn't buffed.

I just beat level 7 with:
    Lumi (L)
    QGJ
    Eeth
    JC
    Mace

He had old Ben and Eeth.
    Mace died. Had some lucky deflections.

Summary: not buffed, Barriss not necessary. Took about 15 tries. Used auto play until it looked like a good start.
  • Pikaqiuqiu
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    it is not lv 80 but it was hard, his speed is just so fast.
    i beat him with 5 try with:
    leader:bariss (just get more hp,cuz sometimes u will get 10k dmg from yoda's crit unstoppable force hit)
    Lumi, QGJ, Ahsoka and a Eeth Koth,
    I killed Yoda first and left Bariss and Ahsoka(both of them can heal themselves) and finished the rest two.

against Yoda, Old ben and Lma-Gun Di, nonhealers but really tanky.
  • Options
    He's not 80, just beat it on my 3rd attempt. See my thread under strategies.
  • Pikaqiuqiu
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GiranKenor wrote: »
    There was Yoda of course, with Aayla and Barriss. Got down Yoda first, then Aayla.
    Anyway depends a lot on his allies. For example, vs Yoda-Lumi-Mace it was impossibile to do.

why dont want face ben,lol he was eassy, and i faced anni twice,that went so bad.
  • Options
    Cruised through 6* with only one seven star Jedi. First crack at it, so I can't really say if it's tougher.
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    i beat it on my first attempt, qgj leader, offee, lumi, tano, jc, he had old ben and fisto

OK cool, that's the same team I will be taking in when I get tano to 7* in two days...
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »
    I completely agree I've just posted a thread on character and strategy that I've tried 75 times and can't touch this because of all the dodges I have 57*Jedi completely maxed and I don't think I'm going to be able to do this

@Altoon33 Which Jedi are you using?
  • Options
    Pikaqiuqiu wrote: »
    GiranKenor wrote: »

why dont want face ben,lol he was eassy, and i faced anni twice,that went so bad.

Didn't want to face ben because he always blocked my healers
  • KalSolo
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Reggie wrote: »
    Restart till his allies are Barris and one other. Kill the other first. Then Barris. When she heals he'll be more manageable. And don't attack with anything he can resist - like eeths force push. His tenacity is too high for it to stun and he gets turn meter boost from resisting.

This!! My team is Lumi (lead), QGJ, JC, Snips and Eeth. I didn't catch how bad his resists were destroying me. He had Barris and Eeth. I killed Eeth quick and wore Barris down until she healed. That took Yoda to half and I finished him with three jedis left. Barris died quick. Thanks Reggie for the resist explanation. If Yoda is getting off more than 2 consecutive attacks then he's resisting your special attack and you should stop using it.

I didn't find him any harder than last time so I do t think his level raised.
  • Options
    Just beat him after about the 4th try (and 5 or 6 retreats) . Barriss, Lumi, EK, AT, JC. Yoda had Old Ben and Ima Gun did. I focus fired Yoda, then finished off the two remaining Jedi with JC, AT, and Barriss, since Yoda 1 hit Lumi about 1/2 through the battle, and EK died once I got Yoda in the red.
  • Options
    I just got my Barriss to 7 stars yesterday so I went in with Barriss as leader, QG, Luminara, JC, and Ahsoka. Yoda had Kit and Ahsoka with him and I beat him on the first try. It actually seemed easier to me than last time but that may be because I now had Barriss.
  • HalB
    169 posts Member
    Options
    It took me a couple of hours but I beat him too. I had Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, JC and Eeth Koth.
    Don't think it has been buffed, it's just hard!