Mandalorian GC

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the old classic. CG monetizes (sort of) some small part of the game (one higher crate every other GC), the people that can't stand a game not giving them everything for free complain. Never gets old.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ah yes, the old classic. CG pulls a sith move, people complain, Kyno defends it on a technicality. Never gets old.

So the fact that the feat doesnt require the leader to have a Mandalorian synergy, is a technicality? That seems more like a fact that means at this point it is to early to claim a paywall on the GC.

How many feats in each GC have been done using different factions, leads, or synergy than the stated one for that GC? Seems like that's part of the puzzle that is at the root of this game mode.

But that's just me, trying to play the game with what I got.
  • Options
    Ot doesn't sound like thd OP has a complaint yet; right now it's more of a concern. The fear is that without a strong leader ability to tie the team together, (i.e. Mandalorisn leader) it won't be possible to beat the top tier and get all the rewards. Could that be true? Absolutely. Do we know for sure? No.

Given that none of us have played in the event, nobody really has anything more they can say other than, "I understand your concern and that concern does/does not bother me."

For all we know, the win condition or battlefield bonuses may make a Mandalorian squad viable even without a leader. On the flip side, it could make it impossible to beat without a Mandalorian-centered leader ability.

I honestly think there isn't enough information for there to be an argument about this.
  • Options
    Maybe the last crate will need some beskar, but second best crate unlocked with only Vintage Mando g13.
  • Options
    hqt5iiefqh5n.jpg
    Second best crate unlocked with this, getting the T4 100 clan loyalty thing on jolee. My sith empire got the win in T7
  • Options
    Battle/crits: CLS
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png
  • Options
    just as usual. They transform a complete game mode into paywalled trash. I was fine with only the highest crate unavailable for f2p players. But now it is t6 that is unavailable.

In that case why not just made the whole event accessible for spender. Like I mean, you pay euros for playing the game mode. Would be more honest from them.

I can't wait to see how they will establish the conquest mode. It will be fun to see how they create it for again frustrating more and more f2p players and let whales swimming alone in an "ocean" of content.

Just sad. It could be so much more balance and fun for everyone even with some cash grab.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    just as usual. They transform a complete game mode into paywalled trash. I was fine with only the highest crate unavailable for f2p players. But now it is t6 that is unavailable.

You are doing something very wrong.
  • coco8863
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Got 100 stacks on rey with just
    this12ku40hxab4y.jpg

Put earn your signet on rey, whirlwind L3 straight away. Then just spam lifeblood on Rey and basic when lifeblood not available
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    d7h3h9py3iv6.png

I used this team to beat tier 4. HYoda to keep Sabine alive and continue to be hit and so on. I have r4 Jango but if I use him I win tier 4 without 100 stacks... and in tier 5 I am obliterated in any case with mandalorians.
    k345pmqoligy.png

Then SLKR team in tier 7 to get the win and the crits
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    he is right, less people can access the crate reward because the required "new" faction (half of them are around for a while), it is just as bad as the mando feat, over time you can farm these (well assuming the mando feat wont rotate, if yes then too bad), nothing new tbh

Look at the post directly above yours. Also many other posts.
  • Options
    Or auto tier 7 with thisyetuo4lxnlqp.png
  • Options
    would help if The Mandalorian and Jango got the payouts under mandalorian leads just like how Jango gets his pay out under a sep lead...
  • Options
    Could someone tell me why Malak doesn’t get health back when using Drain life?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    dragonsage wrote: »
    would help if The Mandalorian and Jango got the payouts under mandalorian leads just like how Jango gets his pay out under a sep lead...

That depends on what your purpose is. For the Foundling feat, damage immunity is actually detrimental.
    But yeah, some tweaks should have happened along with the faction's introduction. I guess they are saving those for when Bo-Katan is inevitably released, which will conveniently happen after the GCs are over...
  • Options
    I found out why Malak won’t heal, if IG-88 is alive his unique will prevent heal on target locked characters.
  • Options
    Could someone tell me why Malak doesn’t get health back when using Drain life?
    While IG-88 is active, Target Locked enemies can't recover Health or Protection
  • Options
    Golden chest is no problem, but red no chance with low mandos.
  • Options
    Just pulled gold chest with mighty Gear level 7 + trash mods Mandalorians (T3 for full team, T4 with mandos+Bossk for 100 buffs). Can't get the red one but I can't also do this with several other factions which are in the game for years. Can't really understand what's the reason to complain about this GC.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    the addition of a new faction quite early, so not many can complete the red crate, understandable complain but if it was only the beskar armor mandalorian feat you wouldnt be able to get the red crate anyway, so nothing was gained or lost

Because Beskar Mando is in no way obtainable for free by now, right? The feat that just requires him on the squad is piece of cake regardless of gear if you have another strong team and even the one with damage can be done with pretty low gear with a bit of thinking.
  • Options
    Can someone explain to me why Malak isn’t gaining health when using drain life. It works in T4 fine but not in T5 and I don’t know what I’m missing
  • Options
    Managed to pull off the Foundling feat with this sorry bunch. The full mandalorian feat not so lucky :(
    1vhwheiy6cdv.jpeg
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why Malak isn’t gaining health when using drain life. It works in T4 fine but not in T5 and I don’t know what I’m missing

it was answered few comments back, IG-88 robot prevents healing and protection regen if there is target lock on iirc

Thank you
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    the addition of a new faction quite early, so not many can complete the red crate, understandable complain but if it was only the beskar armor mandalorian feat you wouldnt be able to get the red crate anyway, so nothing was gained or lost

Because Beskar Mando is in no way obtainable for free by now, right? The feat that just requires him on the squad is piece of cake regardless of gear if you have another strong team and even the one with damage can be done with pretty low gear with a bit of thinking.

difficult to acquire him (unlock him) as F2P, especially if you aim for GLs or other teams for guild progress in TBs, it is personal responsbility ofc, but not on the same level as just gear up a little an empire or FO team for a feat

Maybe difficult (depending on the priorities), but definitely not impossible. So your claim that people unable to get the red crate now wouldn't be able to get it if it was only Beskar Mando feat is simply not true.