Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, this week I will try a wide variety of formations. My impression is you guys are beating me more easily day after day.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Hey Adir. If you are wondering why I keep attacking you, it's because you have attacked me so many times during my payout time which is hours after yours. Several of those times was in the last 10 minutes of my payout. I am finally sick of it and I will return the favor.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Hey Adir. If you are wondering why I keep attacking you, it's because you have attacked me so many times during my payout time which is hours after yours. Several of those times was in the last 10 minutes of my payout. I am finally sick of it and I will return the favor.

I wonder why you stayed at rank 2 at your time of today with your new super powerful 10~11-gear squad.

Was it because of Adir?
  • Options
    Today he didn't attack me at payout. But we went back and forth maybe 8 battles before that. I went to dinner and didn't challenge for first. Surprised I was still at 2.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Do you know about Dukebox? What country or what time etc?

He attacked me a few minutes ago. This is my payout time.
  • Options
    I think he is US time zone but not sure. Sometimes he is really active and some days he doesn't even come into top 10. He was probably just messing around and doesn't know payout times.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I think he is US time zone but not sure. Sometimes he is really active and some days he doesn't even come into top 10. He was probably just messing around and doesn't know payout times.

Thanks for information
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Does anybody know what country MonYolo is? Whenever I move up, He is chasing just one step below of me today. Should I concern him?
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »
    Does anybody know what country MonYolo is? Whenever I move up, He is chasing just one step below of me today. Should I concern him?

Greetings. I'm western US. You're probably seeing me burning extra battles before my reset. I only do so occasionally. I try not to mess with anyone right before their payout and if I do it's because I've forgotten or am unsure of their payout time. I'm pretty sure I avoid you around that time because your payout is soon after my reset. In any case, you shouldn't be concerned about me.
  • Options
    MonYolo wrote: »

Greetings. I'm western US. You're probably seeing me burning extra battles before my reset. I only do so occasionally. I try not to mess with anyone right before their payout and if I do it's because I've forgotten or am unsure of their payout time. I'm pretty sure I avoid you around that time because your payout is soon after my reset. In any case, you shouldn't be concerned about me.

Thank you for the reply.

My account name is NSC_Mt BackDu. You can see my screenshot of times on this scroll. Now, I know you are US so I will take care of it. I will not bother you around your payout time.^^
  • Options

Did it again Adir. Get ready to spend $10 to defend your rank tomorrow
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Today was the pvp battles dailies. I guess it is virtually impossible not to fight in your payout time.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mestre, he only attacked me once. 3 minutes before my payout. He could have waited 5 minutes and I wouldn't care at all... And he has already shown a history of doing this on weekdays too. If this was a one time thing or even two time thing then maybe I am being a little sensitive but this is almost 10 times total already and I waited many times to not be vengeful
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Dukebox attacked me(=Mt BaekDu) first so I attacked him because I thought his payout is Russian Moscow time but he attacked me again.
    Why does he work so hard in this time? Do I have wrong infomation?
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Today was the pvp battles dailies. I guess it is virtually impossible not to fight in your payout time.

Huge American attacks last night to today!! So I have been swept away to the below and below so far.

I hate the guild missions, especially this and of Galatic War.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Mestre, he only attacked me once. 3 minutes before my payout. He could have waited 5 minutes and I wouldn't care at all... And he has already shown a history of doing this on weekdays too. If this was a one time thing or even two time thing then maybe I am being a little sensitive but this is almost 10 times total already and I waited many times to not be vengeful

Is he Hawaii?
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Dukebox, you can not blame me because you attacked me first, twice.
    It was unnecessarily wasteful.
    I thouht your payout is Moscow time. Is it right? is it wrong?
    If you give me correct information, I will not bother your payout.

- NSC MT BAEKDU -
  • Options

Is he Hawaii?

No he is pacific time zone
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    This week I can see new faces around in top 10. The gears lock are driving me crazy, everybody is catching up once we improve our squads.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, framing dragon here. Somewhat newer to the top 10, don't want to mess up your payout times if any are close to me. My payout is 6pm pst here. @Peempo yours is an hour before mine it looks like? Or two hours?
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    @fberbert how do you like the IG88 lead with Vader? Always wanted to try that team.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 7pm EST for my payout , which I believe is 4pm PST.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    But hey welcome to the top 10 game, glad you're being civil ;)
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    @fberbert how do you like the IG88 lead with Vader? Always wanted to try that team.

Very fun to play! I got over 30k damage with Vader at arena once. The only problem is the raid gear problem. With RG g9 and B2 g8 I can't hold in defense. And of course, Vader stuck at 5 stars.

In attack I never missed an arena fight with that formation, easy wins.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @fberbert Oh wow, I'd say you even had pretty bad luck with the rng those battles and still came out on top. I saw that Vader Culling Blade for 30k! Thanks for showing me the video Mestre.

And yes the raid gear needs some serious fixing! So many characters are stalled for so long. Limits how many different guys you can try out on your team.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what time Adir's payout is? He is the only one that seems to attack throughout the day. Yesterday it was 3 hours after my payout, then today he was coming up to #1 my payout time.
  • Options
    His payout is pacific. He does this to everyone and he likes to attack people in the last 10 minutes before the hour. I don't know why he just wants to troll people. Several regular top 5 people have had problems with him. Basically, everyone should attack him whenever he's in your sights. Even if he's not the lowest position possible to attack.
  • Options
    Btw I'm interested if Kyle comes on here. He's impressed me recently. I remember chucking a little whenever I saw his team pop up in the top 5 with power levels over 5k less than most of us. But now, he's got a real nice team that's pretty annoying to play against.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    @pnutbutter Ya I am thinking I might have to start attacking him every time I see him if he keeps doing that.

Ackbar lead with Leia as the only other rebel is a pretty brutal team to face. If rng rolls his way, it seems like Leia never stops attacking.