Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    Spaziale and Ozumar were the biggest whales before me in our shard.

I think Ozumar spent even more than Spazi, but he lacks strategy.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Spaziale and Ozumar were the biggest whales before me in our shard.

I think Ozumar spent even more than Spazi, but he lacks strategy.

Lol yeah ozumar does, I miss beating up his whale squads
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    I don't remember you mentioning what your name is. How can I avoid you when I don't know who you are? Lol

I informed you what the Baekdu means before.

I mentioned MtBaekdu below the big time table photo.

Didn't you look at it?

I'm Mt. Baekdu.

Now, you know my player name clearly.

If you do again, ... , you already know your payout time is my LUNCH BREAK TIME. I am very free at that time. Don't do it again!

Lol because you know what a player's name means in a different language, I am supposed to assume you are that player? If I told you what mestre Fabio meant, you would assume I am him? Stop being a child. On top of that, you threaten me when I apologized? I'll snipe you all day if I want. You're rather pompous and rude.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Fight! Fight! Fight! :)
  • Options
    Does anyone fight against my new formation with Nute as leader? Is it any hard to beat?
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Ya I did twice last night. Once was kind of annoying because I couldn't catch leia till the end and she proced like 3 triple hits, the other was easy. Won both times.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone fight against my new formation with Nute as leader? Is it any hard to beat?

Pretty easy compared to your other forms
  • Options
    I'm in that shard too! A little farther down the totem pole though. I usually finish 30-40. FramingDragon here. Pretty sure I've never seen Mestre leave top 5!
  • Options
    @Schwartzanneger I remember battling you in the 150 range daily man! haha. Glad to see you come up so much!
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    I'm in that shard too! A little farther down the totem pole though. I usually finish 30-40. FramingDragon here. Pretty sure I've never seen Mestre leave top 5!
    He did once last week for like 10 minutes lol
  • Options
    Peempo wrote: »
    My payout is 7pm. But I got you, I'll be a good neighbor ;)

Wait, so your payout time moved an hour after daylight savings?
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Yessir.
  • Options
    I can't see any reason to be upset when being attacked before payout. It is a war game. We are supposed to fight each other.

I already have all characters from Arena shipments at 7 stars, so I really don't care.
  • Options
    mine didn't move, Hawaii doesn't adjust to daylight savings
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Ah **** you're lucky 6pm was so much nicer for me. And lol Fabio, the only people upset by the sniping are poor :p
  • Options
    I can't see any reason to be upset when being attacked before payout. It is a war game. We are supposed to fight each other.

I already have all characters from Arena shipments at 7 stars, so I really don't care.

He got all threatening about it too lol. I guess if you're sitting in first or second with 8 minutes left, you can be a little annoyed but this guy is taking it personal when you attack him within one hour of his payout lol.
  • Options
    WOW, Spaziale is comeing. He or she is #14 now.
    Before Mestre, I remember, he/she was almost all-time player, his squad was big problem for my Poe-Droids.
    It seems he enjoys with Ewok rather than competition, otherwise, Ewok is very strong.

Is Spaziale still running ewoks?
  • Options
    I don't remember you mentioning what your name is. How can I avoid you when I don't know who you are? Lol

Didn't you look at it?

I'm Mt. Baekdu.

If you do again, ... , you already know your payout time is my LUNCH BREAK TIME. I am very free at that time. Don't do it again!

Lol because you know what a player's name means in a different language, I am supposed to assume you are that player? If I told you what mestre Fabio meant, you would assume I am him? Stop being a child. On top of that, you threaten me when I apologized? I'll snipe you all day if I want. You're rather pompous and rude.

Why are you so angry? Victim was me!
    I don't need apology. If you were that situation, you should be angry, too.
    If you snipe me, I can do the same. but this is not smart for both of us.
    I will take a knap in my lunchtime, everything depends on what you will do in my payout time, OK?
  • Options

Didn't you look at it?

I'm Mt. Baekdu.

Why are you so angry? Victim was me!
    I don't need apology. If you were that situation, you should be angry, too.
    If you snipe me, I can do the same. but this is not smart for both of us.
    I will take a knap in my lunchtime, everything depends on what you will do in my payout time, OK?

I'm not angry, you sound angry. I'm just telling you that you seem rather rude. I don't know if you understand how you sound. Now you're giving me an ultimatum. If you want to snipe me, go ahead. Waste your lunchtime and possibly being late back to work. We can play this game. Or you can stop making threats and giving ultimatums. The more you challenge me with your threats, the more I'm going to want to snipe you for just not being cool. I don't have anything to gain. I don't need crystals and I have about 30k arena tokens. It's YOUR choice. It depends on what YOU want to do, ok?
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I mean nap without K, day sleeping. Usually I sleep in my lunchtime. I learned English 20 years ago and don't use it in my life.
    I expected peaceful reaction but Your reaction is too weird so I read again and again with Internet dictionary.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @ChazeFezgum what time is your payout? Saw you today around 40ish so I took just about the whole time limit before ending. Apologies if you were trying to pull a Chuck Norris and make it to top 20 ha

I am in Arizona time so mine is at 6pm Mountain right now.
  • Options

Pretty hard as you know as much as Barris.

I guess almost all Asian-Pacifics don't like your every squard. ㅋㅋ

• Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Umm..., many people here(location) do not think so.

In this game system, If we are cooperate, more people get higher rewards and good rewarding screenshots and give EA less money.

Anyway, as I said, I took a nap(sleeping), and did not open this game till about 16:00, neighbor.
    I don't know what happened 12:10~16:00. today.
  • Schwartzanneger
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Is anyone going to be in a really good guild that might have spot for one more :smiley: ?? Or is in the process of creating one? This way I would know someone
  • Options
    Is anyone going to be in a really good guild that might have spot for one more :smiley: ?? Or is in the process of creating one? This way I would know someone

I am already part of a Guild.

The biggest problem is reunite 50 members. There are few people of our shard following this post.
  • Options

The biggest problem is reunite 50 members. There are few people of our shard following this post.

Brasil guild or instinct?
  • Options

Peempo and I are in a supposed pretty good guild. I think it's full though. Maybe stand by if they have to cull the herd after the first raids?
  • Options

Brasil guild or instinct?

Instinct
  • Options
    Mestre, Tibo is cute and please wait 30 minutes. :)
  • Options
    Mestre, Tibo is cute and please wait 30 minutes. :)

I am done, going to sleep. Not fighting anymore for now. Good game!