Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    I usually randomly attack throughout the day? Is that generally okay as long with you guys as long as the attack doesn't come in the last 10-15mins of the hour. But if I specifically know when your payout is I won't even attack with an hour or so of that time.
  • Options
    I personally believe it's fine. More like 20 minutes out since they'd have to fight back then wait a cooldown then attack again just to advance from a position they previously held
  • Options
    @Jedi32259 Mine is 6pm pst. Most everyone here has said which time their payout is throughout the thread. Someone made a sheet to use with peoples payout times, but I have a hard time understanding it haha.

I think we all burn out extra attacks at different times, no harm in that. And somedays we have stuff to do around out payout time so we have to go earlier or later than usual. I was just mad at Gorb cuz I was on my way up and he attacked me right back, and then another time while he was out of his payout time.

In general I try to avoid people I see moving up with me.
  • Options
    if mestre fabio is whom I think he is, his payout time is 5pm brt (brasilia time) or 1pm pst

@Jedi32259
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I could be off on these, but this is what I got: All times are listed on my time of PST

@pnutbutter is ObiWanKeoki: Hawaii time which should be around 9pm

@fberbert is Mestre Fabio: 1pm

@Peempo 4pm

@Schwartzanneger is AlexWanKenobi: 4pm I think?

@ChazeFezgum 4pm too I think?

@Yodavader is MtBaekDu and in Korea, not sure his/her time but I'm prob sleeping ha

@Jedi32259 is Kyle: 4pm

@MonYolo 7pm

@chuckwing is FramingDragon 6pm

DarthVapor 5pm
    Post edited by chuckwing on
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    @MonYolo is 6pm I think?

No, 7pm Pacific time (UTC 02:00).

Anyone know what time Brodoll's payout is? He attacked me 10 minutes to payout today after I had moved up in his place. I didn't think his payout is the same time as mine. It might be that he was just adding to his PVP guild contribution (which is today) but if so I'd wish he'd do it after my payout.

• Options
    @MonYolo He is usually towards the top when I get there so I am guessing he is central or east coast.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Would be cool if you manage to add your in-game name as signature in your posts. You can configure this in the forums settings. I added my swgoh profile URL, which has my in-game name as well.
    Post edited by fberbert on
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    @fberbert your Teebo led team is about the most frustrating team I have ever faced! Between the taunts, cloaks, tm manipulation and high health.... I had to auto the last two minutes and still barely beat you with 15 seconds left!

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback. I will place the squad back again. I am still looking for a good synergy for Teebo lead.

What is your in-game name @chuckwing ?

@chuckwing

I met the squad once, Random hiding was surprising and embarrasing.

I could not 1.4

About 3 minutes remained, I had no idea and time lacks so I did Auto and I won.

I think this squad spread demages and spend huge time in manual so if you Auto with many taunters, you can do quickly.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What time is the payout of Dyspareunia??

He went to 1st early My Korea time and the next early China time etc. this made me be nervous and spend more crystals.

If he is not Korea/Japan, I want to be a good relationship with him in order not to waste crystals each other.
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »

He was active today during my payout taking 4th right before the payout time. However, I don't recall him being active in my payout previously so I'm hesitant to say for sure that it's 7pm Pacific.
  • Options
    MonYolo wrote: »

He was active today during my payout taking 4th right before the payout time. However, I don't recall him being active in my payout previously so I'm hesitant to say for sure that it's 7pm Pacific.

Thanks. He is active from America to Asia or far.

If his goal is full time 1st or bothering people's payout rewards, that is big problem, we need to know his payout.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of new faces fighting in the top. Everybody (even F2P) catch up the whales. And AI is a big problem. Right now we have a guy with a squad of 33k power sitting at #1 (ForzaGalactica), winning people with squads like 40k power.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of new faces fighting in the top. Everybody (even F2P) catch up the whales. And AI is a big problem. Right now we have a guy with a squad of 33k power sitting at #1 (ForzaGalactica), winning people with squads like 40k power.

Your Fabio right? You and I keep swapping! What time is your payout?
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi32259 wrote: »

Yes. My payout time is 51 minutes earlier than this post, so you can check in your local time at this forum. What is yours?
  • Options

Yes. My payout time is 51 minutes earlier than this post, so you can check in your local time at this forum. What is yours?

Okay. Good to know. I'll keep in mind. Mine is in an hour and half from this post.
  • Options

Okay. Good to know. I'll keep in mind. Mine is in an hour and half from this post.

English is not my tongue. You mean, 1:30h after or before your post?
  • Options
    Pretty sure he means after his post mestre
  • Options
    Sorry, yes. One and a half hour after my post. 7pm est. it looks like poopsicleboobs has the same payout as me.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Got it! Your payout time is 3 hours after mine.
  • Options

He went to 1st early My Korea time and the next early China time etc. this made me be nervous and spend more crystals.

If he is not Korea/Japan, I want to be a good relationship with him in order not to waste crystals each other.

Yesterday was the first day I saw him in the top 10. He was there where I started to come up which was around 5pm pst.
  • Options
    @fberbert ty for waiting til after payout to take me out :) Getting put in 3rd is waaay better than 5th!
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    @fberbert ty for waiting til after payout to take me out :) Getting put in 3rd is waaay better than 5th!

I don't know which time is your payout, but I never fight in the last 10 minutes from a hour to avoid lock people.
  • Options
    @fberbert 6pm pst. 55 min ago.
  • Options

Yesterday was the first day I saw him in the top 10. He was there where I started to come up which was around 5pm pst.

Dysparenuia attacked me 15 minutes before my payout today. I need to know his payout time.
  • Options
    I thought your payout is in 54 minutes?
  • Options
    Dyspareunia can not win Mestre but he always bother people if Mestre is not #1 position.
  • Options
    Dysparenuia is 7pm PT

He used crystal not to wait 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Dysparenuia attacks throughout the day now, i don't know why he is like that all of the sudden. Have seen him moving up at many different times.
  • Options
    He lacks the damage to beat Mestre. His only toon who deals good damage is rey.