If you could add 1 Character to the game who would it be?

Replies

• Options
    Muftak, Kabe and Momaw Nadon.

The clone commanders from Episode III. (Gree, Bly, etc)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Death Watch (Pre Vizsla, Death Watch Soldiers, etc.)
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    Options
    Hondo
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    snarzenal wrote: »
    Hondo

Yes to Hondo

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Durge.
    The one and only Hunter that deserves to be an GL.
  • Options
    Can we get a Senator class of toons with a GL

Senator Amidala
    Senator Jar-Jar
    Senator Bail Organa
    Senator Lott Dodd

GL Senator Palp that transforms with his ultimate into High Chancellor Palp

They all deal 0 damage and have no weapon but have the following defensive uniques

This is the Republic: any attack damage is divided equally among all senators

Fillabuster: unit does a speech animation that lasts for 10 seconds running down the 5 min clock likely leading to a draw the ultimate goal of the squad

Vote of no confidence: Enemy leader loses leader boost ability for the rest of the battle

Re-election: Restore 15% health and protection to all senators

Enter the Bureaucrats: all defense, tenacity, health and protection stats for all senators is multiplied by the number of senators on squad their speed is divided by the number of senators

GL ultimate: dissolve the Senate: all senators are instantly defeated and all their defensive stats and go to GL high Chancellor Palp and the senators are replaced by Royal guards

This squad would be worthless to attack with as they can deal no damage but a pain in TW and GA and like most government entities they would ruin the fun of anyone having to deal with them
  • Reaver11
    25 posts Member
    Options
    The Inquisitor faction, with the Grand Inquisitor being a legendary character
  • PDPoc
    9 posts Member
    Options
    For me it would be Dark Side Barriss
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Kyle Katarn
  • Options
    The creature that Mando and the Tuskens blew up.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The creature that Mando and the Tuskens blew up.

Speaking of Tuskens, at least two more of them. Maybe the doggo and idk, that balista thing?
  • Piottavo
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Saw Gerrera.

He's everywhere: The Clone Wars, Rebels, Rogue One, The Bad Batch, Jedi Fallen Order...

Really I don't understand why they didn't add him yet...
  • Options
    Kreia. Not Traya, but just Kreia.
  • Options
    The Son.

I love this badass…
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Piottavo wrote: »
    Saw Gerrera.

He's everywhere: The Clone Wars, Rebels, Rogue One, The Bad Batch, Jedi Fallen Order...

Really I don't understand why they didn't add him yet...

Exactly. Why isn't he in the game yet?

• Options
    A clone wars ahsoka again, since they replaced the clone wars one with the ahoska from the mandalorian
  • Options
    After finally watching Clone Wars and Rebels through in their entirety...

Hondo Ohnaka
    Maul (unaligned, revenge fueled, Rebels-style)
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    Options
    They could add Kreia now as a neutrally aligned force user
    KoTOR will come round again at some point, I'm sure she will arrive
    Unfortunately CG weren't allowed to add anything from Rebels Season 1 & 2 for some reason, otherwise I'd love to see more characters from that show.
    Mostly I'd prefer to see reworks for older heroes to catch up with the power creep eg Mace Windu
  • Options
    General Leia Organa with a glamorous cape a super huge blaster. She would hit hard and give several bonuses like TM and evation up. I would also like a mass assist.

I love Leia in the movies. We already have several han and Chewbacca so why not a new very badass Leia.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    lucaefor wrote: »
    They could add Kreia now as a neutrally aligned force user
    KoTOR will come round again at some point, I'm sure she will arrive
    Unfortunately CG weren't allowed to add anything from Rebels Season 1 & 2 for some reason, otherwise I'd love to see more characters from that show.
    Mostly I'd prefer to see reworks for older heroes to catch up with the power creep eg Mace Windu

If we get more KOTOR stuff, I think it will be when the new game comes out. And considering that it's supposed to be a sort of reboot that fits into the new canon, it's far from certain that Kreia will be there.
  • Options
    I'd love to see Tie Interceptor Pilots. - the Royal Guard could fly a red one... you could have Skystrike Academy leader Vult Skerris or others
    Soontir Fel
    You could have a Tie vs X wing. Set up. Get Red 5 and Pilot Luke too.
    Ships could be cool - just got to make some more. Have ship event challenges - like Trench Run. Attack on Scarif base.
  • Options
    Crosshair.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Spirit Revan, with both LS and DS synergy and ability

Example - heal allies and inflict heal block on opponents. Or turning what buff opponent have to debuff and apply the buffs onto allies
  • MilHanso
    292 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Meetra Surik for sure, this way I'd be able to complete my Old Republic Revan squad!! :)

They could also show some love for the long forgotten Old Republic and Sith and release some beloved characters of that era:
    • All of the Jedi from KotOR II (Atton Rand, Bao-Dur, Brianna, Mical, Mira and Visas Marr - Jedi of course, not the one lame version we currently have);
    • Master Atris (she's so cool);
    • Satele Shan, Kao Cen Darach, Darth Malgus and Ven Zallow;
    • Valkorion, Arcann, Thexan, Vaylin and Senya Tirall;
    • Zayne Carrick, Marn Hierogryph, Jarael, Camper and T1-LB (Elbee) (from the comics);
    • Lucien Draay, Q'Anilia, Feln, Raana Tey and Xamar (also from the comics).

Well, one could always dream...
    Post edited by MilHanso on
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    Malgus and Satele are probably on their radar. I'm a little baffled why there hasn't been a SWTOR crossover yet to try and collab with that game to milk each others' playerbase.
    There's other characters from Old Republic that are heavily steeped in lore, like Exar Kun or Ulic Quel-Droma they might look at besides the obvious ones from the games.
    I'm anticipating KotOR 3 and the new Disney stuff with the same trepidation and anxiety I had with Blade Runner 2 and so desperately hoping they don't ruin it (like the Sequel films)
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Cal or Satine
  • MilHanso
    292 posts Member
    Options
    lucaefor wrote: »
    Malgus and Satele are probably on their radar. I'm a little baffled why there hasn't been a SWTOR crossover yet to try and collab with that game to milk each others' playerbase.
    There's other characters from Old Republic that are heavily steeped in lore, like Exar Kun or Ulic Quel-Droma they might look at besides the obvious ones from the games.
    I'm anticipating KotOR 3 and the new Disney stuff with the same trepidation and anxiety I had with Blade Runner 2 and so desperately hoping they don't ruin it (like the Sequel films)

If you look into the most recent news regarding The Old Republic Era, KotOR III is not coming anytime soon (or it'll ever be made), instead Aspyr is remaking KotOR I. This is the only information so far...

https://www.gamesradar.com/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-remake-seemingly-confirmed-by-insider/

Here's one of many links to the story.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    Either Jar Jar or Jabba.
  • Options
    Mara Jade, Cal Kestis and the Second Sister.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I cant believe no one has said a "Young Yoda." They need to tell his back story eventually. Or maybe they have. And I missed it.