How many stars would you rate this game now?

Prev13
Galgenstrick
849 posts Member
edited April 2016
After the latest update. What is your rating of this game?
Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information

How many stars would you rate this game now? 230 votes

One star
26%
exioceSlyGambitioniancat21Kang0306dogwelder79clhsShanksD_MillennialshampooHBOMBCOKFISTGalgenstrickfberbertfive2zeroKAULIJoshGSlevinBurgerJedispliceBaldoBiel_Starboyslampdx 60 votes
Two stars
20%
CobratatDarkTagichatnwjrastanDarthMasterShawnRogan_Ban84LordStylingbenacrowBrobiWanKenobilordteriLeoRavusKrychekGiranKenorklayMULDYEQuicksilverPetrelli81papnworsBoba_The_FetterBig_Russ 48 votes
Three stars
24%
masterringdarksideslmcmrSlythRinnMittensJaqen_HgharkozakjanosgercikiDarth_MangoArijitEaywenKevHeezyyyyWJ28CyclopsDal_ZubaAnonymousLlamaStevespear426KaseasEleiem 56 votes
Four stars
12%
IricsUshoHuitzyPlague_IncMateosiusjeffouleRobbathehuttKiniozaurwikking4uNaurosEl_DuderinoMultarTwoThumbedBobKelsoAmaltheaAltoon33Eibbor_TharthSpartamajPGIIIGreg1920Mo_liza 29 votes
Five stars
16%
Green_Legend_RanCronozNLStarSonSekugmyagamiSalgado9garubladorMegadeth3700gsethBenchwarmerBTMediocreJediZKlegenyKopfschussKingken85SeleucusBaron_BrixiusRui_vessenLauwanhoiDarthSwoleBigMike 37 votes

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Three stars
    Just changed it to three
  • Options
    Five stars
    the game is still fun and as a f2p user I am used to get things slowly, so I see no problem in waiting 2 months to get lv80
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Three stars
    3* if I average my initial enthusiasm to my current meh. trying to keep it balanced and not give in to the dark side/hate and rate it w/ a 1 that I secretly want to give it to protest this half baked joke of un update

4* up to lvl 50. really enjoyed it, even Arena was varied
    2* from lvl 50. the grind, the grind and it seems to be getting grindier from 70 to 80, yet no new raids or gear. just barebones artificial content and still mostly Dooku and QGJ in Arena (80% in my top 100 and 95% in top 20 on my server - I am guilty as well but I have little options if I want my crystals/tokens - not looking for bragging rights since the skill is minimal, it's just easier for farming)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Three stars
    the game is still fun and as a f2p user I am used to get things slowly, so I see no problem in waiting 2 months to get lv80

The problem is not waiting. It is all stealth changes, unexpected "surprises" and lack of content. So you really want to do nothing but hit the sim button for 2 months?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rate it 7* but 100 shards is just too much to farm.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Three stars
    Sikho wrote: »
    I'd rate it 7* but 100 shards is just too much to farm.

Lol
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Two stars
    2 stars for the boring hit sim button grind and no sign of new content for months on end. Just more boring sim button pressing.
    All these awesome heroes and nothing to do with them.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options

That 2 month will get you to 80. Then you have to gear.
  • soneill73
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Three stars
    It's a Star Wars game, pretty surprised there isn't some promotion in honor of the Force Awakens being released digitally. I don't want to spend money on the game, but I'll admit if they released a special to buy Vader shards I would have to contain myself. Maybe it will come when the bluray is released. My only real disappointment is how long it will take to get Vader promoted. I wish he would be added to the shard shop or in one of the arenas permanently. Buying 2 shards at a time every once in a while in the shard shop isn't exactly climactic.
    Post edited by soneill73 on
  • Options
    Four stars
    Good graphics. Great music + SFX. Hours Months of playing time. Lots of options and variety available.

And, of course, it's Star Wars :)

I really should have put 5* - the negativity of this forum is getting to me...
  • Options
    Three stars
    "The Grind", whatever it may entail, will always be a defining aspect of freemium games. It's how they make money. With that in mind, I'm not surprised nor even upset with the cap raise or the increased difficulty of farming high-level gear.

What disappoints me is no current incentive to embrace the grind. When I started playing this game, my goals were to develop roster depth and be competitive in arena. I did this, spent a good chunk of money, and enjoyed myself. I'm not opposed to spending more on grinding, but there just isn't a good enough reason (for me) to do it. Until that happens, I'm speaking with the loudest voice I have, which is my credit card, which will not be used to make any further IAP for this game.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Two stars

Until you're level 72 and start getting level 80s from the 3rd node in GW and all progression stops because you can't get credits.

• GiranKenor
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Two stars
    85% people asking not to increase lev cap for now... They increase now.
    Lot of people asking for new content... 3rd time Yoda event.
    Everybody hating the grinding... They get it even worse.
    And that f u cking GW...and GG only for biggest whales...and the fact that most of the game is about using those SIM tickets... And nothing social, not even a chat, all battles vs AI...and s tupid toons like GS incredibly OP, and everybody asking for a nerf since november...
    They listen to us players just when it comes to make more $$$$$...
    1/2 stars at the moment
  • Options
    Three stars
    papnwors wrote: »
    Until you're level 72 and start getting level 80s from the 3rd node in GW and all progression stops because you can't get credits.

I am waiting to reach this, to see what it actually unlocks.

the iddiot star wars fan in me says it will be useful gear
    my brain says otherwise

congrats EA you successfully preyed on my weakness and bought yourself a few days.

maybe one day I will be a wise Jedi and listen to my brain

• Options
    One star
    This game the potential to be the best game in the galaxy in my opinion.... But....

Where is Zero? That's what this game deserves at this point...

Sadly I thought 5*. Before I saw the greed, deceitfulness, and dishonesty from these peeps...

What this stupid money grab deserves is everyone saying NO...

But you have those whales who have to keep spending huge bucks to keep rolling...

I have no problem with spending 5 or 10 bucks here and there... I got they crystal subscription a couple times and bought a starter pack for 5 or 6 bucks.... I would keep doing it, if they would be honest and fair, too....

If EA could do math...

A million people spending 10 bucks is 10x as good as 1000 people spending $1000...

It's really sad they can't comprehend that....

Honestly, every update has gotten worse since I started playing...

I think someone developed a Fantastic game, sold it to EA and they are summarily dismantling it....

Really sad....

This purple gear drops less than 20% for me... I need 150 for one character.... That means 750 battles for one character.... Are you serious?

If I want to gear up 10 characters..

There you have it... A future of Sims, low drop rates and fury with no fun whatsoever

Who wants to play a game like that....

I'm about ready to bail... Find a free game and get back to having fun.

Come on EA. here the cries....

Be fair and honest tell us what you screwed up....

I WILL RUN IF I EVER SEE ANOTHER EA GAME!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    One star
    changed mine to 1 star. im looking another thing to play, tired of this every update
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Two stars
    TheDocotr wrote: »
    This game the potential to be the best game in the galaxy in my opinion.... But....

Where is Zero? That's what this game deserves at this point...

Sadly I thought 5*. Before I saw the greed, deceitfulness, and dishonesty from these peeps...

What this stupid money grab deserves is everyone saying NO...

But you have those whales who have to keep spending huge bucks to keep rolling...

I have no problem with spending 5 or 10 bucks here and there... I got they crystal subscription a couple times and bought a starter pack for 5 or 6 bucks.... I would keep doing it, if they would be honest and fair, too....

If EA could do math...

A million people spending 10 bucks is 10x as good as 1000 people spending $1000...

It's really sad they can't comprehend that....

Honestly, every update has gotten worse since I started playing...

I think someone developed a Fantastic game, sold it to EA and they are summarily dismantling it....

Really sad....

This purple gear drops less than 20% for me... I need 150 for one character.... That means 750 battles for one character.... Are you serious?

If I want to gear up 10 characters..

There you have it... A future of Sims, low drop rates and fury with no fun whatsoever

Who wants to play a game like that....

I'm about ready to bail... Find a free game and get back to having fun.

Come on EA. here the cries....

Be fair and honest tell us what you screwed up....

I WILL RUN IF I EVER SEE ANOTHER EA GAME!!!!!!!!!

Honestly every one of your points is spot on.

Especially that every single update makes the game worse. You should wake up excited or stay up excited for the update and it's just like oh the same old crap as yesterday, just longer and more boring.
  • Options
    Three stars
    3* based on the way they are not listening to their players
  • Options
    Two stars
    Two stars

the decisions the devs make are some of the most messed up things ive ever seen from a gaming company, after the last update im down to 2* for this game
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    One star
    I changed mine to 1 because there needs to be a drop on its overall score. That being said it's probably a 2 or 3 and is basically a long-term character collector game. The problem is that there is no longer any end-game. It will take new players ~6-8mo to get even a chance to get there unless they spend thousands of dollars.

Basically it's progression from hard launch to now has been to make the same things harder to accomplish while not really adding anything new to the game.
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    One star
    When you finally hit 80 and start to really gear a team you like the meta will change and then the cap will be raised to 90. Can't wait for the fun to start all over again
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Three stars
    TheDocotr wrote: »

you are luckier than me with that rate.

I have collected 19 cuffs in the last 10 days w/ 2 energy refresh minimum sometimes a 3rd

can't be bothered to do the math as I find it depressing, but it seems to be closer to 10% in my experience

really just hoping that the new challenges payouts are a little more generous. I need to get to lvl 72 to discover that. if it is like 1 cuff then I can't be arssed to farm over a month for each gear slot. I know it's a freemium, but never seen anything take over a week to build/ lvl in a freemium, and this isn't even a full gear slot, it's just one component of a gear slot. not that I approve of farming 1 week for a gear slot to begin with. yet I am doing it. I am a **** is the conclusion, EA knows it and I am in denial
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    One star
    1* from me after this update.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Four stars
    Good graphics. Great music + SFX. Hours Months of playing time. Lots of options and variety available.

And, of course, it's Star Wars :)

I really should have put 5* - the negativity of this forum is getting to me...

Lol me too
  • Options
    Two stars
    Haven't changed mine yet. Waiting till 6pm for the surprise April fools joke and they revert gear back to normal.
  • Options
    Four stars
    Wow. Nearly 50% 2 or 1 stars.

I really think people need to differentiate between rating just the last update and their overall game experience since starting 4-5 months ago.
  • GiranKenor
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Two stars
    Anyway rating here is useless since they don't care what we say on the forum. Go on the store and rate 1*, maybe they'll change something. I just rated it 1*
  • Options
    Two stars
    And, to say it all, I think whales ruined this game. When for somebody is ok to spend lots of grands on a phone game this is how things go
  • Options
    Two stars
    Started 5 stars

then dropped to 4

now I rate it 2 stars

the grind of clicking sim and sim and sim and sim over again is dull.

There's those couple of pvp battles that are still fun

But getting 10% drop rate on gear is just annoying and leaves me no reason to spend any more on this game (like yesterday using 600 energy for 4 purple makes me cringe)
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Two stars
    "The Grind", whatever it may entail, will always be a defining aspect of freemium games. It's how they make money. With that in mind, I'm not surprised nor even upset with the cap raise or the increased difficulty of farming high-level gear.

What disappoints me is no current incentive to embrace the grind. When I started playing this game, my goals were to develop roster depth and be competitive in arena. I did this, spent a good chunk of money, and enjoyed myself. I'm not opposed to spending more on grinding, but there just isn't a good enough reason (for me) to do it. Until that happens, I'm speaking with the loudest voice I have, which is my credit card, which will not be used to make any further IAP for this game.

The bigger problem is what they're trying to get ppl to pay. It's a mobile game. $5 should buy you something. $20 should by you something significant.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~