Executor unlock method concerns.. Confirmed

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Requiring R8 pilots to unlock a 5* ship is ridiculous. Either axe the steep requirements or give a 7* unlock. This is getting ridiculous.

CG: You got it. Now you can only unlock at 7*, in the same amount of time/cost it already was going to take to get to 7* when we planned an earlier unlock for you. Enjoy!

Wut?
  • TVF
    36710 posts Member
    Options
    Requiring R8 pilots to unlock a 5* ship is ridiculous. Either axe the steep requirements or give a 7* unlock. This is getting ridiculous.

CG: You got it. Now you can only unlock at 7*, in the same amount of time/cost it already was going to take to get to 7* when we planned an earlier unlock for you. Enjoy!

Wut?

CG is like the Genie. Careful "wut" you ask for.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Robots dont believe in wishes or magic. You need your logic chip checked.
  • TVF
    36710 posts Member
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Robots dont believe in wishes or magic. You need your logic chip checked.

I don't believe in anything. This is all for your benefit.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options

Same requirements will unlock a 7* ship
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Crumb said on his stream that the initial unlock will not be 7*, that something similar to fleet mastery will be required to get the ship to 7*. So no, a secondary farm will get executor to 7*. The requirements will only unlock it at 5*.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options

Crumb said on his stream that the initial unlock will not be 7*, that something similar to fleet mastery will be required to get the ship to 7*. So no, a secondary farm will get executor to 7*. The requirements will only unlock it at 5*.

It will be a 4* unlock, but you can 7* it using the same prereqs you used for 4*

So...
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

It will be a 4* unlock, but you can 7* it using the same prereqs you used for 4*

So...

If this is the case, then what does this mean?

Razor Crest (5-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    Slave I (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    IG-2000 (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    Hound's Tooth (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    TIE Advanced (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    TIE Bomber (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    Imperial TIE Fighter (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
  • StarSon
    7493 posts Member
    Options

So...

So... it still doesn't unlock at 7*, which means the requirements do not unlock a 7* ship.
    MaruMaru wrote: »

So...

If this is the case, then what does this mean?

Razor Crest (5-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    Slave I (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    IG-2000 (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    Hound's Tooth (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    TIE Advanced (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    TIE Bomber (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)
    Imperial TIE Fighter (4-stars) (7-stars to complete)

Well, we don't know because they haven't said. If it's exactly like Raddus/Finalizer, you need 7* ships to do the final tier to unlock, and pretty sure the crystal packs don't open until you've done that.

However, it is purportedly not exactly like Finalizer/Raddus, so maybe it unlocks at 5* and maybe you can unlock without 7* ships.
  • Options
    Today's announcement answers some of my Razor Crest questions
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Event will run 08/16/2021 for one day
    Is this correct? One day? Why?
  • Options
    Bartek wrote: »

Because you’ll either be able to do it or not. I imagine it’ll be an easy event, with all those Relic toons, most will have the ships at 7* (6* RC maybe) - if it’s tuned for 4*….
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    Options

Because you’ll either be able to do it or not. I imagine it’ll be an easy event, with all those Relic toons, most will have the ships at 7* (6* RC maybe) - if it’s tuned for 4*….
    I don't expect it to be difficult. But you know, people are having vacations, busy at work or anything. Why not make it one hour?
  • StarSon
    7493 posts Member
    Options

I don't expect it to be difficult. But you know, people are having vacations, busy at work or anything. Why not make it one hour?

It will be difficult, and all Fleet Mastery events are single day runs. Not sure why this one is a surprise?
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It will be difficult, and all Fleet Mastery events are single day runs. Not sure why this one is a surprise?
    Really? Well.. didn't notice:)
  • StarSon
    7493 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Really? Well.. didn't notice:)

Yeah. Ackbar, Mace, Tarkin are all Fleet Mastery, and Raddus, Finalizer and Executor are Advanced Fleet Mastery. All events only run for one day, though the frequency has changed over time.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options

Its same as Raddus / Finalizer which also run for a day, recurring each month

The other two run twice a month though
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

The commissioning of the Executor on the Holotables has been deemed worthy of celebration by the Empire! Thus, the Galactic Chase is on for the Razor Crest, and it will be added to all Fleet Battle nodes as bonus drops for a limited time. During this event, this ship's drop rate on each node has been scaled to Ship Energy, and will be rewarding bonus drops from 08/05/2021 through 08/10/2021.

The Executor’s first Journey Guide Fleet Mastery Event will run 08/16/2021 for one day and return approximately once per month. For those interested in the Executor Pack, it will be available only to those players who meet the requirements to enter the event (same as current Advanced Fleet Mastery packs). The Executor can be unlocked beginning at four stars, and will require repeated completion of the bonus tier to upgrade to seven stars.

Below, the requirements for the Executor are outlined in more detail.

To see the Executor event appear, a player must have:
    • Vader Relic 7
    • Piett Relic 8
    • Boba Fett Relic 8
    • TIE Pilot Relic 5
    • Bossk Relic 5
    • IG-88 Relic 5
    • Dengar Relic 5

During the Journey Guide Fleet Mastery Event, the first tier will require 4-Star ships to attempt and scale to 7-Star to attempt the final tier of the event. GIven the power of the Executor, this event is designed to be more challenging than other Fleet Mastery events.

Required ships for initial tier are:
    • Razor Crest (5-stars)
    • Slave I (4-stars)
    • IG-2000 (4-stars)
    • Hound's Tooth (4-stars)
    • TIE Advanced (4-stars)
    • TIE Bomber (4-stars)
    • Imperial TIE Fighter (4-stars)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/247773/razor-crest-galactic-chase-and-executor-event-details#latest
  • Options
    Shame on you CG
  • TVF
    36710 posts Member
    Options
    miguelfoo wrote: »
    Shame on you CG

why
  • Options
    When will we get the kit reveal? Before the galactic chase event?
  • ZaKent
    21 posts Member
    Options
    This is beyond ridiculous that just to complete the event you need this GL-level requirement and only to unlock it at 4 stars, what's next all R9 and unlock it at 2 stars? Also the issue of stale fleet meta has nothing to do with how the Executor is being unlocked, this is an event design issue.

I don't care if this is going to be top of this meta, I am not touching this steaming pile of something.
  • TVF
    36710 posts Member
    Options
    ZaKent wrote: »
    This is beyond ridiculous that just to complete the event you need this GL-level requirement and only to unlock it at 4 stars, what's next all R9 and unlock it at 2 stars? Also the issue of stale fleet meta has nothing to do with how the Executor is being unlocked, this is an event design issue.

I don't care if this is going to be top of this meta, I am not touching this steaming pile of something.

I hope it's needed for LV lol.
  • ZaKent
    21 posts Member
    Options

I really do hope it is, but it won't be, because the anger would be more pronounced everywhere.
  • Options
    There will be packs available 😝
  • TVF
    36710 posts Member
    Options

I really do hope it is, but it won't be, because the anger would be more pronounced everywhere.

That's a weird reason to think it won't be.
  • ZaKent
    21 posts Member
    Options

That's a weird reason to think it won't be.

Because while everyone call them stupid, they are not, they know there is a limit to how far they can push things at a time.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    7* needed for lv is a good thing for me. It delays the immediate lv unlocks, makes things easier for those who can't possibly get him fast.
  • Options
    Pathetic to charge 23,000 crystals for an asap 7* unlock ON TOP OF the steepest requirements for a legendary anything yet... Pathetic. Pathetic. What's more is that it's not like waiting longer to gear a character or something. The ship would in 1 to 2 years time depending on the recurrence of the event be gifted free. But instead, you are asked to waste 23,000 crystals to rush it rather than being able to use those crystals elsewhere. Disappointed in the tone deafness reflected by recent choices.