Executor unlock method concerns.. Confirmed

Replies

• Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    2smooth wrote: »
    Whales shouldn’t complain about ships ur territory is arena not ships. Always has and will be

Whales do both arenas for as much crystals as they can daily earn.
    Yes they do but they don’t have the advantage of buying their way to the top or buying their way to holding top 20 like in arena.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Whales shouldn’t complain about ships ur territory is arena not ships. Always has and will be

Whales do both arenas for as much crystals as they can daily earn.
    Yes they do but they don’t have the advantage of buying their way to the top or buying their way to holding top 20 like in arena.
    Looks like they’re about to though, amirite?
  • Options
    Piett R8, vader R7 and TiePilot R5 is hurt, but whatever, they are useful somewhere else in many area.
  • Options
    Thanks in advance to the players that will unlock Executor day 1 at 4* (and their shardmates) and let us know how well it holds on D, so the rest of us can decide the best course of action. More thanks to those who will test it at 5, 6 and 7 stars. Your crystal sacrifice is sincerely appreciated.
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    Options
    jyes5g54oyyl.jpg
    Anybody click on this and know where the click went? I did select "fire" at work, but must have closed the window in my pocket, because I don't see anything now.
  • Options
    Forums
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Stryde wrote: »
    jyes5g54oyyl.jpg
    Anybody click on this and know where the click went? I did select "fire" at work, but must have closed the window in my pocket, because I don't see anything now.

Forums lol
  • TVF
    36707 posts Member
    Options
    Sending someone to the forums should be considered a hate crime.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Did some digging and got this as a response: "It's functionally similar to other AFM events. Refreshes, crystal pack, shard location, etc. are all basically same as with Raddus and Finalizer. Meaning, once you qualify, the only difference is the cadence being approx once/month"
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, y'all. I'll sleep better tonight. And I'll look through the forums to make some educated guesses as to where on the forums exactly. Be well.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, y'all. I'll sleep better tonight. And I'll look through the forums to make some educated guesses as to where on the forums exactly. Be well.

I'm not sure but it was to the release topic I think. They probably wanted non-forumers to be aware info is on the forums. So yeah, event is not avaliable right away as it makes one think.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    Options
    Did some digging and got this as a response: "It's functionally similar to other AFM events. Refreshes, crystal pack, shard location, etc. are all basically same as with Raddus and Finalizer. Meaning, once you qualify, the only difference is the cadence being approx once/month"

But the Finalzer/Raddus didnt have gear requirements to enter,let alone such STEEP requirements....so its not the same.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

But the Finalzer/Raddus didnt have gear requirements to enter,let alone such STEEP requirements....so its not the same.

"Once you qualify..."

Once you qualify by meeting the requirements, its the same
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

He said basically the same. You know, like like a g12 character and a r8 character are basically the same, except some gear and signal data…
  • LordDirt
    5101 posts Member
    Options

Takes you here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/247773/razor-crest-galactic-chase-and-executor-event-details#latest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Any idea if the R8 refunds will happen before the Executor event goes live?
  • Options

I appreciate you doing some digging Doja, but once/month cadence is drastically worse than the twice/month initial cadence we had for the Raddus and Finalizer.. Unless of course we are getting 20 shards/completion.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

I appreciate you doing some digging Doja, but once/month cadence is drastically worse than the twice/month initial cadence we had for the Raddus and Finalizer.. Unless of course we are getting 20 shards/completion.

We aren't
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

We aren't

:sad face:
  • Options
    So…let me get this straight….

We are being forced to relic several characters….relic 5 the minimum with two R8’s and an R7….We need to get a conquest level ship to 7* as well. And at the end of it all we then need to go through a 2 year farm to get that capital ship from 4* to 7*….

I mean what the actual….I mean….oy….I just can’t make sense of their logic anymore
  • Options
    I forgot the number of reinforcement for a 4* capital ship (and 5 and 6, actually). Could someone please help ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

We are being forced to relic several characters….relic 5 the minimum with two R8’s and an R7….We need to get a conquest level ship to 7* as well. And at the end of it all we then need to go through a 2 year farm to get that capital ship from 4* to 7*….

I mean what the actual….I mean….oy….I just can’t make sense of their logic anymore

To be fair, no one is forcing you to do anything.

And just like MT and Wicket, this will not be a 2 year process, even of you do not refresh.
  • UdalCuain
    5038 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    I forgot the number of reinforcement for a 4* capital ship (and 5 and 6, actually). Could someone please help ?

4* - Two slots
    5/6* - Three slots
    7* - Full hanger
  • Options

I think it’s 1 reinforcement for 4*, 2 for 5*, 3 for 6*. But not sure.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

4* - Two slots
    5/6* - Three slots
    7* - Full hanger

Or this lmao
  • UdalCuain
    5038 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

4* - Two slots
    5/6* - Three slots
    7* - Full hanger

Or this lmao

I could be wrong, It seems like an eternity since I had a 4* capital ship.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

And just like MT and Wicket, this will not be a 2 year process, even of you do not refresh.

Except if I want to stay competitive in fleet arena and not burn my crystal income, I’m going to need to get executor sooner rather than later.

Also, if they don’t increase the blueprints like they did the character shards then how do you figure it won’t be? If we unlock at 4* that means we need another 250 blue prints. 10 a month means 25 months. That’s 2 years without any packs or refreshes
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

MT and Wicket have their own nodes you can farm. Is Executor getting a node to farm? That'd be weird for a capital ship.