Lord Vader Balance Issue

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    for some reason they want JMK to be the best, even though LV is the most expensive GL. Though JML can be beaten too easily by non-GL teams, but LV is really insufferable. They really need to hurry up and do whatever they're going to do about updating LV so he works like he should for the cost.

I'd also throw that conquest character in there that takes 60 omicron pieces to max out, Mr D.B. Fett. Just because he can beat LV doesn't mean he's worth 60 pieces. (Even though "conquest characters" are supposed to be extra excellent.)

JMK beat LV in the movie so they have to keep it the same in game…. In this form all you see LV kill is younglings (which are not in the game yet) and nute and his friends (which LV is not beat by nute teams..) so just thank CG for following cannon and enjoy your lord failure.

Star Wars canon is garbage, they should just remake all 9 movies.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    for some reason they want JMK to be the best, even though LV is the most expensive GL. Though JML can be beaten too easily by non-GL teams, but LV is really insufferable. They really need to hurry up and do whatever they're going to do about updating LV so he works like he should for the cost.

I'd also throw that conquest character in there that takes 60 omicron pieces to max out, Mr D.B. Fett. Just because he can beat LV doesn't mean he's worth 60 pieces. (Even though "conquest characters" are supposed to be extra excellent.)

JMK beat LV in the movie so they have to keep it the same in game…. In this form all you see LV kill is younglings (which are not in the game yet) and nute and his friends (which LV is not beat by nute teams..) so just thank CG for following cannon and enjoy your lord failure.

Star Wars canon is garbage, they should just remake all 9 movies.

How many weeks has it been since they knew LVs underperformance and still no changes made? Once again we see fast changes when it is hitting their bottom line but when it’s a player related issue then it’s either months or never fixed.
  • Options
    Give LV a taunt ignore during ult and team mastery protect as leader, should make him just as good as he shall be.
  • Mandalor
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hey CG,

how about u show us a Video, how LV defeats JMK or get a easy win Vs any other GL.

But better idea is, just do your work please and investigate the LV issue.
    For example...LV use his ultimate under 100% and the ultimate right now is building up.
    LV use it with 100% (what's happened very fast with Maul) and it takes an eternity till it's rebuild. In the time LV is mostly the last toon left
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    another full banner win v rey. LV is great.

you can't get a full banner win with lv. you automatically lose 5 banners if you go with 5 in a match. unless you solo smth with lv the banners are crap.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI and? Any news? U all are so quiet 😠
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    mikk207 wrote: »

you can't get a full banner win with lv. you automatically lose 5 banners if you go with 5 in a match. unless you solo smth with lv the banners are crap.

65 is still full banners, right? if so, you are incorrect
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Options

then swgoh.gg must show wrong banners
    6dyg62pn2are.jpg
  • Options

Then show us swgoh.gg with your full banners
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

6dyg62pn2are.jpg

Yes, gg does show incorrect banners for characters that lose protection at the beginning of the battle.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

6dyg62pn2are.jpg

Yes, gg does show incorrect banners for characters that lose protection at the beginning of the battle.

good to know, same treatment as malak got
  • Options
    Just goes to show that CG don't do sufficient testing, even for toons like GLs that are supposed to be big money makers.

They rely on the playerbase to uncover bugs and power disparity issues.

LV is such a flop I wonder if they are making any money off him.

And it just reinforces that spending money on the new shiny doesn't guarantee success.

You're just gambling with your money if you whale on the newest toon cos CG can't balance anything worth a ****.

Just hoard, wait for the big content creators to put out their test vids, then decide what to invest in.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    R9 LV & RG | R8 Maul & DV | R7 Thrawn

Lord Vader was modded with 190K protection & they were still no match for Fennec Shand and her team full of Marquees.

mnhimw2j07aq.jpeg
    pizrk47wvfqb.jpeg
    wnjs51kjq982.png

But hey I guess Lord Failures perfectly fine to CG.

Seems like investment doesn’t equal performance anymore to them 😂
  • Options
    20mh8108xcba.png

Not that I think it would make a difference but would like someone with FS take on my lv team… pretty perfectly modded with what I have available.

Also, was mucking around with LV kit and how it could be better, without looking into the lead/unique, I think something like this would be perfect for making the Ult more impactful, ramping him up quicker and ridding the enemy of GK a lot quicker!

Vindictive Storm
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and if Lord Vader has 30 or more stacks of Underestimated, he deals damage again and at 60 stacks, deal damage a third time.

Each time this ability deals damage in the same attack, it deals 25% more damage (max 50%).

Ashes of the Republic: Attack again and gain +10% Offence, Critical Chance and Critical Damage (max 50%) until the end of battle.

Dark Harbinger 3 turn cooldown
    Inflict Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity for 2 turns and deal Physical damage to target enemy. This ability deals 20% more Physical damage on subsequent uses (stacking, max 5 stacks).

Lord Vader gains 1% Ultimate Charge and Empire and Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies recover 0.5% Health for each stack of Underestimated.

Ashes of the Republic: This attack also deals true damage and if Lord Vader has 30 or more stacks of Underestimated, also deal massive damage to target enemy. If target enemy is taunting, deal massive damage a second time.

Unshackled Emotions 5 turn cooldown
    Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Daze and 4 Damage Over Time effects for 2 turns, which can't be resisted. For each stack of Underestimated, this ability deals 2.5% more damage, and all Dark Side allies gain 1% Mastery (stacking) until the end of the encounter.

Ashes of the Republic: Inflict Ability Block for 1 turn which can't be dispelled or resisted, and increase target enemy's cooldowns by 2. Mastery gain is increased to 1.5% for each stack of Underestimated deal an extra 2 Damage Over Time effects.
  • Options
    It's been 60 days from the first LV post by CG.

What Crumb said in Hynesys stream is unacceptable.

"He said we're double checking. Month or two ago Lord Vader performing really well. Fennec came out and LV is not good as he was. If we are looking at it even more than just like a okay we actually went deeper into this we'll let you know. Right now nothing on the cards for Lord Vader."

So what a logic, it's not about fennec. LORD VADERs crit immunity from lead was bugged and you fixed it. This is the characters original state. What about SITH TRIO ? IMP TROOPERS ? What he need is a HUGE BUFF or REWORK not monitoring the problem kind of thing.

Ranger confessed "Lord Vader is not performing as intended. But we'll get it fixed right."

Marquee
    Journey
    GL
    GL w/ Conquest Counterpart

That's the statement you made, no marquee or sith trio type of squad can beat REY, SLKR, JMK.
    No other than a GL can beat JMK with CAT.

Thats the problem, JMK and LV are pair. But while JMK's only counter was a GL and it's not consistent SEE, SLKR can beat but not consistent they did even buff JMK more against SEE ignore protection, remove stealth.
    While JMK does this Lord Vader suffers enormously. Lord Vader can be countered by SLKR nightsister cheese. When SEE done something like that to JMK they immediately not nerfed SEE, NIGHTSISTERS or anything They BUFFED JMK he can now remove stealth and ignore protection. But when it comes to Lord Vader they are monitoring but not thinking about to buff Lord Vader. Just make a refund then, give everyone who owns Lord Vader their currency back.
    We invested in this character so much and we are punished by getting it. So many GAC, TW, Crystals and because Lord Vader is not at the state he should be, looking at your statement. We are losing Crystals , Resources. BUFF or REWORK Lord Vader there is no other way.

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
  • Options
    It's been 60 days from the first LV post by CG.

What Crumb said in Hynesys stream is unacceptable.

"He said we're double checking. Month or two ago Lord Vader performing really well. Fennec came out and LV is not good as he was. If we are looking at it even more than just like a okay we actually went deeper into this we'll let you know. Right now nothing on the cards for Lord Vader."

So what a logic, it's not about fennec. LORD VADERs crit immunity from lead was bugged and you fixed it. This is the characters original state. What about SITH TRIO ? IMP TROOPERS ? What he need is a HUGE BUFF or REWORK not monitoring the problem kind of thing.

Ranger confessed "Lord Vader is not performing as intended. But we'll get it fixed right."

Marquee
    Journey
    GL
    GL w/ Conquest Counterpart

That's the statement you made, no marquee or sith trio type of squad can beat REY, SLKR, JMK.
    No other than a GL can beat JMK with CAT.

Thats the problem, JMK and LV are pair. But while JMK's only counter was a GL and it's not consistent SEE, SLKR can beat but not consistent they did even buff JMK more against SEE ignore protection, remove stealth.
    While JMK does this Lord Vader suffers enormously. Lord Vader can be countered by SLKR nightsister cheese. When SEE done something like that to JMK they immediately not nerfed SEE, NIGHTSISTERS or anything They BUFFED JMK he can now remove stealth and ignore protection. But when it comes to Lord Vader they are monitoring but not thinking about to buff Lord Vader. Just make a refund then, give everyone who owns Lord Vader their currency back.
    We invested in this character so much and we are punished by getting it. So many GAC, TW, Crystals and because Lord Vader is not at the state he should be, looking at your statement. We are losing Crystals , Resources. BUFF or REWORK Lord Vader there is no other way.

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

The fact is Lord Vader utterly sucks but so does CG and either they are completely incompetent (he’s performing really well derrrrr) or whoever came up with his kit can’t admit it’s crap and convinces themselves he’s great. Either way, I tell you this, they won’t do a thing about it because… well look at their track record and the state of the game. JMK is obviously some devs favourite character whereas Vader is not. Do what I did, just stop spending, you’ll feel a lot better about it!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Lol they doing it without Zam & her omicron now
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUFSdfhC7Y
    Fennec op, gonna be broken if they drop a BH GL
  • Options
    Lol they doing it without Zam omicron

Yeah I’ve given up on it… they are somehow happy with him and think his utterly boring kit and squad interaction is fine which is funny considering how godlike and right they got it with JMK. As I said, stop spending and feel better about it. I spent and got LV because he’s a version of my favourite character but in terms of GL’s, I’ll wait until they’re in the wild for at least 3 months before deciding to go for them in future, simply not worth the risk after this train wreck. JMK is where it’s at!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Lol they doing it without Zam omicron

Yeah I’ve given up on it… they are somehow happy with him and think his utterly boring kit and squad interaction is fine which is funny considering how godlike and right they got it with JMK. As I said, stop spending and feel better about it. I spent and got LV because he’s a version of my favourite character but in terms of GL’s, I’ll wait until they’re in the wild for at least 3 months before deciding to go for them in future, simply not worth the risk after this train wreck. JMK is where it’s at!

JMK op, even better with the QGJ & Mace changes which make them much better investments when going for JMK.
  • Options
    I can't find the right words for both Lord Vader and CG. The only thing i can say most respectfully is that just disappointment.
  • Options
    So glad I just unlocked LV lol
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I wonder if the next 2 inquisitors CG releases will be able to make LV better
  • Options

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Woooooooowwwww!!!!!! Lord Failure is trash lol.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    l9rjxq453ttk.jpeg
    6jif07youy9y.jpeg

Lol
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    l9rjxq453ttk.jpeg
    6jif07youy9y.jpeg

Lol

Guess CG turns a blind eye to what they don't want to see
  • Options
    l9rjxq453ttk.jpeg
    6jif07youy9y.jpeg

Lol

why shouldn't the ai have some randomness
    hello
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    l9rjxq453ttk.jpeg
    6jif07youy9y.jpeg

Lol

Gotta ask CG that since they’re the ones who hard coded other characters AIs to do specific things to make them perform better on D.

(Ex: JMK / JKR / SLKR)
  • Options
    l9rjxq453ttk.jpeg
    6jif07youy9y.jpeg

Lol

Gotta ask CG that since they’re the ones who hard coded other characters AIs to do specific things to make them perform better on D.

(Ex: JMK / JKR / SLKR)

Or coded to avoid doing specific things so they perform worse on D.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    l9rjxq453ttk.jpeg
    6jif07youy9y.jpeg

Lol

I agree, JMK should definitely randomise who’s cool-downs he decreases so CAT doesn’t get a turn 1 annihilate every time.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    In case y’all didn’t know,
    https://youtu.be/M7wRTlhxufI
    Lord Vader absorbs negative mastery from SLKR ;)

Don’t worry though, it isn’t a bug, the devs intended this to happen.
    5nvvml3xod16.jpeg
    Post edited by SemiGod on