[LWI] Luke Warm on the Inside - T7 Guild

Prev1345
Bad_on_the_Outside
77 posts Member
edited July 2016
hXPSG7h.jpg

Luke Warm on the Inside
Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker. Come inside where it’s warm!
Who Are We?
LWI is a group of players who want to maximize guild rewards and minimize guild drama. We’re a group of players who have enjoyed building our character collection and completing our daily activities, and want to continue to do so once guild activities are added to the mix. There is no commitment outside the game, just an expectation that you are active in the game and complete your activities most days. We are an English speaking guild (EST time zone).
Rules
  • Be active in the game. There is no hard rule, but completing all daily activities at least five days per week is a good rule of thumb. More is fine, of course.
  • Participate actively in in-game guild activities.
  • Be considerate of other guild members.
  • Be responsive to guild communications. We use the Discord chat app for guild communications. It's free to use.
  • Our rules are subject to change as guild features evolve, but our intention is keep things fun and keep this guild from taking over your life outside the game!
How to Apply

Recruitment Status: Limited Space Available

Provide the following information:
  • In Game Username
  • Ally Code
  • EA Forum Username (optional)
  • Subreddit Forum Username (optional)
You can provide this information in one of three ways:
  • Post to this thread
  • Use the forum to send a message to Bad_On_The_Outside
  • Email LukeWarmOnTheInside@gmail.com
We will let you know if you are accepted as soon as possible.
Post edited by Bad_on_the_Outside on

Replies

• Options
    reserved
  • Options
    Welcome to all of our new members! Can't wait for guilds to go live in-game so we can start raiding!
  • Options
    Hey,

Thanks for the message

Game Name: Crookid
    Ally Code: 276-916-271

Can't see a simple way to post images with an iPhone here
  • Options
    Ingame username - Jordan Capuano
    Ally code - 678-839-237 1zwp2sz.jpg
    Ea username , pipboy3009
  • Options
    Hi,

Ingame Username - Calgon

Ally Code - 577-281-974

Toons - 33y2x3p.png
  • rl9900
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I have two accounts
    Obiwankanoobie
    code:745-221-325
    dont know how to port picture
    LVL 72, 7Star Lum, QGJ, Offee, Yoda, Sid, JC, Ventress, Ahsoka, Phasma
    6STAR NS Initiate, Savage, Ig-86
    5 Star Kylo Ren, Ig 88, Obi-WAN, Jedi anakin

Account MasterJediNoob
    351-764-111
    LVL 72, 7Star Lum, Sid, JC, Ventress, Phasma
    5STAR QGJ,AHSOKA, Kylo REN
  • Options
    Hi,

Ingame Username - Calgon

Ally Code - 577-281-974

Toons - 33y2x3p.png

Makes mine look weak as hell haha
  • Options
    Hatchet Jack Jr

Ally Code: 471-666-384

IMG_1949.png
  • ImperialRebel
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Name: Cool Cat's Face

Ally Code: 553-641-766

34nqxom.png
    Post edited by ImperialRebel on
  • Options
    I'm already in a guild, but congrats on the name, pic and description. Cool balance of organisation + fun. GL! :)
  • Options
    I'm already in a guild, but congrats on the name, pic and description. Cool balance of organisation + fun. GL! :)

Thanks. And if you ever decide to switch guilds...
  • Options
    In Game Barhis sontebren
    Code 123-889-775
    http://i.imgur.com/sVj6mnd.jpg
    Ea name Soggybiscuit
  • Gerkotto
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi all anyone can explain how.to load screenshot here?
  • Bad_on_the_Outside
    77 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Gerkotto wrote: »
    Hi all anyone can explain how.to load screenshot here?

You have to link to an image at another site. A lot of people use imgur.com/

Alternatively, you can email it to LukeWarmOnTheInside@gmail.com
  • Options
    A few people have asked how we are going to coordinate guild communications. EA has announced that there will be a Guild Chat feature in-game when guilds are launched later this month. I would really like to try to use that as our official method of guild communication, as it is just easier than trying to get everyone to pay attention to another app.

HOWEVER, if there is interest in using something like LINE in the short term until Guild Chat launches, I will set up a group. Please reply if you are interested in using LINE for the next month or so to start chatting with guildmates. If I get more than a couple people who want to do it, I'll set it up.
  • Options
    I just got my confirmation email; thanks for making me a part of the guild! Super excited!

CheddaDaConnect
    Ally Code: 432-229-512

oaw6pv.jpg
  • Meeraval_Marnath
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Would like to join your guild please. I'm based in the UK and am currently level 73. My ally code is 933-477-461. My EA forum username is Meeraval_Marnath and in game user name is Meeraval Marnath
    2hroln6.jpg
  • Options
    Would like to join your guild please. I'm based in the UK and am currently level 73. My ally code is 933-477-461. My EA forum username is Meeraval_Marnath and in game user name is Meeraval Marnath
    2hroln6.jpg

Awesome roster! Looking forward to playing with ya in the future!
  • Options
    I am interested in joining your guild. I am level 73 and my ally code is 945-727-914. My time zone is EST and I play daily. In game name is Resmi Hardin usually finish in top 10 during payout time. Also have Biggs and Poe at 7*. I am completely FTP and started the end of Nov. i5zyg2.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite, look forward to taking on the new challenges with everyone!
  • Options
    A few people have asked how we are going to coordinate guild communications. EA has announced that there will be a Guild Chat feature in-game when guilds are launched later this month. I would really like to try to use that as our official method of guild communication, as it is just easier than trying to get everyone to pay attention to another app.

HOWEVER, if there is interest in using something like LINE in the short term until Guild Chat launches, I will set up a group. Please reply if you are interested in using LINE for the next month or so to start chatting with guildmates. If I get more than a couple people who want to do it, I'll set it up.

Line or Whattsapp would work for this
  • Options
    I'm ok either way to be honest. If the general consensus is this would be useful then I'm ok with either WhatsApp or Line.
  • Options
    Hi there, my name is Jen and I am looking for a laid-back guild to join. I've been playing since Christmas, not FTP but not a whale either. I live in AZ but I started playing the game while visiting in Chicago, so my server is on CST and I play daily.
    Username: Gypsyjen (same as EA forum name and SubReddit)
    Ally code: 969-778-369
    Roster:
    88ac5a4b-5c9d-4f31-a9d0-e8b59549b5d2.png

• Imbicatus
    255 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey there, looking to join a guild for the update. I usually complete all activities in the day and am on the same shard as Resmi Hardin. I'm usually in the top 20 If not top 10.
    In game name Imbicatus, same name in forums.
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster
  • Regnak
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey everyone, looking for a guild to join. I finish strong every day with arena and hope to help out.

User name: Regnak

Ally code: 193-698-791

https://imgur.com/a/G7nUJ
  • Options
    Update on Guild Communications:

Once Guild Chat comes out, I plan to use that as the official means of guild communications. In the meantime though, I have set up a LINE group for any guild members that want to chat and get to know each other.

If you’d like to take part, just add @LukeWarmOnTheInside as a Friend on LINE, and I’ll add you to the group. This is not mandatory; it’s just something fun to do until Guild Chat comes out.
  • Options
    I get a "user not found" error when I select this link.
  • Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    Hey there, looking to join a guild for the update. I usually complete all activities in the day and am on the same shard as Resmi Hardin. I'm usually in the top 20 If not top 10.
    In game name Imbicatus, same name in forums.
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster

Great to meet you....so you bow down to the overLord Yugoloth as well lol.
  • Regnak
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, can't wait to get this started.
  • Options
    Hi I would be interested in joining your guild.
    Level 72
    ally code is 946-676-599
    In game name is andreasy10
    I'm based in the uk and and active all day.
    Usually finish in the top 50 or better at payout time.
    https://imgur.com/a/DMpmJ