[LWI] Luke Warm on the Inside - T7 Guild

Replies

• Options
    When will you be starting the guild. I work nights and start my activities at reset, but I see they won't count until your in a guild. Any thoughts.
  • Options
    I plan to start the guild in game tomorrow evening after the patch goes live. Can't wait to get started!
  • Options
    In game name: Da fakgay
    Ally code: 722-358-467
    Player level: 75
    Arena team: Dooku(L), Rey, Yoda, RG, GS.
    Arena rank: 1 to 2
    Number of Gear 9 characters: 7
    Number of Gear 8 characters: 40+
    Number of 7* character: 45+

For images click there: http://imgur.com/a/WEQqe
    Da fakgay
  • Options
    The guild is live in game! At the moment, I only see two ways for people to join. One is for you to send a request to the guild in game. The other is for me to invite you off my ally list. So if you have already been accepted to the guild *outside the game*, but have not gotten an invite, please apply in game.

I will be cycling folks through my ally list as well, but it will take time to get to everyone. Hopefully we get everyone on board quickly!
  • Options
    Ok I have till one before reset.
  • Options
    I'm trying to find the guild in game and can't see it. I'm refreshing the recommended list and it's not showing up.
  • Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    I'm trying to find the guild in game and can't see it. I'm refreshing the recommended list and it's not showing up.

I am having the same challenge as well.

• Options
    Update: I figured out a way to send guild invites without people accepting my ally request. Everyone previously accepted to the guild should now have an invite in-game, with a few exceptions:
    1) 3 people had other guilds already, so I couldn't invite them.
    2) One person appeared to have an invalid ally code. I have contacted that person via email.

If anyone else does not see an invite in-game, please let me know and I'll try to send another one!
  • Options
    Robacca, can you resend? Somehow I had an invite after already being in the guild. When I tried to clear it from my inbox, I apparently got dropped from the guild.
  • Options
    Is this full? If not I'd like to join. Lvl 75 EST I finish dailies and GW everyday and place top 5 in arena 552-398-729
  • Drinnee
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I would like to join your guild. I'm an everyday player, finishing Top 100.
    Username: Drinnee
    Ally code: 388-452-485
    http://imgur.com/wlzluCX
  • Noam
    2 posts Member
    Options
    In game username: Noam1
    Ally Code: 472-157-212
    Roster: not sure quite how to post a roster screenshot on here, but I use 7* Phasma (L), 7* RP, 7* Asajj, 6* Biggs, and 6* QGJ for my arena team. I have 7* Lumi and 7* Sidious on the bench and a bunch more 6* toons as well. You can hit me up on LINE if you want more complete roster info. My LINE ID is tactfullydelicious.
    I always complete daily activities and, what else can I say, I'm looking forward to this.
  • Options
    Username: Kickurebutt
    Ally code: 696-297-565
    lvl 74 . Do dailies most days. 8maxed toons with 4 more on 6stars
  • gma
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Id like to join too. i complete almost every day the dailies. lvl74
    Ally code: 761-621-799
  • Options
    Username: BeepBeep
    Player Level: 74
    Ally Code: 548-869-182
    Arena Rank: 300-400 every day
    Screenshot:
    n1FNwGB.png
  • pyroiiv
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In Game Username: Toasty Pyro
    Ally Code: 712-737-399
    EA Forum Username: pyroiiv
    Character Roster:
    bdpeXPu.png
    I play daily and am currently floating at or above 150 in Arena ranks. If there are any more slots open I'd like to join! Thanks!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Still have a slot? Not digging my current guild. Almost everything in chat is in German(?). Lots of lvl 60-65. And a lot of non-contributers. I'm ranked #1 in the guild, yet didn't get to participate in the raid...and they did tier 1. I finish everything every day. I don't rank super high in Arena (usually between 200-500), but I don't care about arena that much...unless they do a guild activity for it. I can't figure out how to attach the screenshot I just took, but my player code is 286-152-485. Lvl 74, and about 200xp away from 75. 6 7* (just need the credits to promote res pilot, then it'll be 7 7*), another 6 6*, not counting res pilot. I've built a deep bench (through some lucky chromium drops), and spent more time farming gear than shards. Every toon at 6* or better (except Poggle) is gear 7 or better, some 4* & most 5* are purple geared as well. No Yoda, but I did 5* Vader last night (also purple geared). In game name is Klocko, just like here.
  • Options
    We had a couple slots open up. Looking for active players who want to earn guild awards and have fun. We raid regularly!

If you're interested, please send me a message through any of the means in the top post in this thread.
  • Haruo6
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Looking to join active guild , currently in an inactive one.

User name : uREDy4this
    Ally code: 336-698-156
    Lvl : 75
    Not good at chatting or chat apps but will play daily and communicate through
    in game chat
    Also trying to figure out how to post pic of current team lineup
  • TI13010
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Do you still have any openings?
  • Options
    We are now open for a limited number of new members. See the top of the thread for instructions on how to apply!
  • Options
    Looking to add another member or two, especially folks with 10+ 7 star toons.

Get in today; we just started a T6 raid!
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Fun guild with chill officers.

It's legit.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Give us a looksy! We are likely star wars nerds, but we're not, but sort of, but not really.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    We have a few spots open. Apply if you wanna have fun. Haven't received one penny yet for playing, so that makes it a hobby. Come have some fun!

• danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Few spots open.
  • Options
    Looking for a few more good players who would enjoy an active Discord chat and T6 raids.
  • Options
    Legit guild. Many original members remain. We play it straight. Don't hop, don't hire lawyers to define exploitation of loopholes etc........

Avoid the drama and come have fun!