Replies

• Options
    Our guild is coming together nicely.
  • Options
    We have good chatter on Line too
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    We have good chatter on Line too

Yup. For anyone that missed it, some of us are chatting on LINE until the official in-game guild chat comes out. Add LukeWarmOnTheInside as a friend if you use LINE.
  • Options
    42 Members and counting... Join up quick!
  • Options
    Just joined up via email, looking forward to working with you guys!
  • Options
    Welcome Philbo!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to kick *** and chew bubblegum.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like in. I will get you all my info as soon as I get back to my office!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Welcome Philbo!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to kick *** and chew bubblegum.

Ah man I'm outta bubblegum.

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code - 358-766-276

Very active, probably more than I should be. Level 59, new server, finishing top 5 recently. I do spend a few bucks here and there, but definitely not a whale, more like a guppy. Complete dailies every day. Just looking to have fun. pac0naut here on the boards and in game. I'm honestly just looking to have fun. I know I'm not up where most of you all, so if I'm a weak link, I understand and no hard feelings. @HeavyHitter72 asked if I wanted to join. I thank you for your consideration.

3XeHRLA.jpg
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Regnak
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Great to see so many of us. Can't wait to start this up!
  • Options
    Philbo, I'm out too :D. Pac0naut, I added you as an ally a week or two ago. Good to see you here.
  • Options
    My mom is making cupcakes with bona fett on them for our guild party. Better join up quick!

• Options
    Meant boba fett
  • Options
    And....we are full! We have 50 members on the roster now. We will continue taking applications for the wait list, as I'm sure we'll lose a few by the time guilds launch. Can't wait to start raids!
  • Options
    I love it when a plan comes together....
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    Glad to see the guild filled up. Looking forward to playing with everyone.
  • Options
    Exciting news! I look forward to working alongside you all!
  • Options
    With today's update on the books, the guild update should be next. Can't wait!
  • Options
    Can't wait for the end of the month... Fun times ahead!
  • Joaquin
    41 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Can I still get in?

Here's my roster:

TUh878Y.png

Ally Code: 967 968 222

• Options
    Reminder: We will use the in-game guild chat feature for official guild communications once EA releases it in the game. In the meantime, we have a LINE account that you can join if you want to chat with other guild members. Add LukeWarmOnTheInside as a friend in LINE and I will add you to the group. LINE is totally optional; no need to participate in LINE to be in the guild.

If you're interested in chatting on LINE, it's a great way to meet guild mates ahead of time!
  • Options
    If anyone wants to see a preview of what we may be up against during our raids, click the link below. Please note that this is still *unofficial*, so it is subject to change.
    swgoh.gg/raids/the-pit/
  • Options
    Gypsyjen wrote: »
    If anyone wants to see a preview of what we may be up against during our raids, click the link below. Please note that this is still *unofficial*, so it is subject to change.
    swgoh.gg/raids/the-pit/

Thanks for the link, heard lots about randor on the forums but never managed to find the link
  • Options
    Looks like it will be fun, interested to see how the whole guild works for this event. Keep ranking up those toons guys!
  • Options
    Our guild has cool buttons and fake tattoos being printed up.
  • KlenDathu
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Klen Dathu
    757-934-762

Currently at level 73. I haven't committed a lot of resources due to scarcity so there are some under developed toons but with the current updates, I'm not sorry.

Edit: had a screenshot that didn't come through. I will figure out what went wrong.
  • Options
    Ally code: 536-619-335
    Name: mol Eliza
    I hope it is not too late to sign up

• Options
    Currently ranked 66 on my server went from 350 to 66 since the update. Only lost one battle since the update so far. I sent my roster to the email address.
  • Ccibball50
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm guessing this guild is not taking anyone else so will look elsewhere.
  • Options
    Guilds coming out Sunday or Monday depending on your time zone, looking forward to this with all of you!