[LWI] Luke Warm on the Inside - T7 Guild

Replies

• Options
    @Bad_on_the_Outside I emailed you.
    I am a Level 73 interested in joining.
    In game name Agent XYZ
    Top 50 at payout (pushing towards top 20).
    http://imgur.com/a/FQHRS
    Ally Code: 298-352-583
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    Update on Guild Communications:

Once Guild Chat comes out, I plan to use that as the official means of guild communications. In the meantime though, I have set up a LINE group for any guild members that want to chat and get to know each other.

If you’d like to take part, just add @LukeWarmOnTheInside as a Friend on LINE, and I’ll add you to the group. This is not mandatory; it’s just something fun to do until Guild Chat comes out.

Need your user id - mine is crookid
  • Cpt
    2 posts Member
    Options
    In-Game name: Cpt
    Active every day! I've never failed to complete every daily activity since I started.
    I typically finish top 10 in arena (#2 today) and never below 20.
    Ally code: 489-724-175
    Name on EA Forums: Cpt
    My current roster: http://i.imgur.com/UAAPxVO.png
  • Options
    Ally code. 555 158 239

8. 7stars
    7. 6 stars
    54 total toons available

I'm not a cell phone hippie so screenshots etc. Will require instructions.

Don't do the Facebook anat either. Everyone I want to know my stuff has already been told it.

I play every day.

Lemme know if.you want to win more by playing guild with me or what.

(Jerkie Boys ripoff...)

Ciao,
  • Options
    Stardarts wrote: »
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    Hey there, looking to join a guild for the update. I usually complete all activities in the day and am on the same shard as Resmi Hardin. I'm usually in the top 20 If not top 10.
    In game name Imbicatus, same name in forums.
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster

Great to meet you....so you bow down to the overLord Yugoloth as well lol.
    Ha! Yeah, I've beaten him a few times, but when you're a big enough whale to level to 75 this quickly it's tough to hold the top spot. But once we catch up at the level cap it will be interesting.

• Options
    Glad to be coming aboard!

• Options
    I am interested in joining, if you are still recruiting. I'm in D.C., active every day. Usually finish just above 200 in the arena each day.

I'm at Level 72. My ally code is 936-996-459.

http://tinypic.com/r/fjn77s/9

Thanks for considering.
  • Options

Once Guild Chat comes out, I plan to use that as the official means of guild communications. In the meantime though, I have set up a LINE group for any guild members that want to chat and get to know each other.

If you’d like to take part, just add @LukeWarmOnTheInside as a Friend on LINE, and I’ll add you to the group. This is not mandatory; it’s just something fun to do until Guild Chat comes out.

what your ID i cant find you by searching @lukewarmontheinside
  • Options
    I get a "user not found" error when I select this link.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it a link. I'm not sure how to create a link direct to my LINE account; if anyone knows a way to do it, please send me a PM. You should be able to search for me in the LINE app though. Or you can send me your ID and I'll find you.
  • Options
    Crookid01 wrote: »

My ID is lukewarmontheinside. I just added you, so you should see me in LINE now.
  • Options

what your ID i cant find you by searching @lukewarmontheinside

Try it again; I accidentally had the box to allow others to find me unchecked. Or send me your name and I'll find you.
  • Options
    Hey there, looking to join a guild for the update. I usually complete all activities in the day and am on the same shard as Resmi Hardin. I'm usually in the top 20 If not top 10.
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster

Ha! Yeah, I've beaten him a few times, but when you're a big enough whale to level to 75 this quickly it's tough to hold the top spot. But once we catch up at the level cap it will be interesting.

What is a whale? I'm not a young computer text type so may need some help with the acronyms anat in this guild.

Thanks
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster

What is a whale? I'm not a young computer text type so may need some help with the acronyms anat in this guild.

Thanks

A whale is someone who spends a lot of money on the game in order to get all the rare characters and level up quickly.
  • Options
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster

Thanks

A whale is someone who spends a lot of money on the game in order to get all the rare characters and level up quickly.

Ooooh. I guess I do that on occasion. Not sure what "a lot" of money is. 60 bucks once in awhile to open some chromes or to buy credit packs is what I do.
  • Options
    Ally code 142-576-885
    Roster

Thanks

Ooooh. I guess I do that on occasion. Not sure what "a lot" of money is. 60 bucks once in awhile to open some chromes or to buy credit packs is what I do.

I'm not sure if there's a formal scale, but I don't think you qualify as a whale. Anyone who spends money at all is P2P (pay to play, vs. FTP free to play). Whales are the really big spenders. Think thousands of dollars. They're the guys running around with Captain Rex and Tuskan Shaman at 7 stars.
  • Options
    Oooh. Yeah, I haven't spent that much. I like to contribute some though, so the game keeps going.
  • Options
    Can u find me on Line. I am Dan r on there. Just downloaded it today when looking for a guild anat.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if there's a formal scale, but I don't think you qualify as a whale. Anyone who spends money at all is P2P (pay to play, vs. FTP free to play). Whales are the really big spenders. Think thousands of dollars. They're the guys running around with Captain Rex and Tuskan Shaman at 7 stars.

I have the Shaman at 5 stars. He's not leveled yet so he didn't show on my roster. I bought a crystal vault to get him there, but I haven't decided yet whether to invest in another vault to try to get him up to 7 stars. I need a decent dark side healer. I don't have Daka because I've been working on Qui Gon and Ahsoka to level up Yoda.
  • Options
    Crookid01 wrote: »

My ID is lukewarmontheinside. I just added you, so you should see me in LINE now.

Found you
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite! Can't wait to get started and see what guilds has in store for us all
  • Options
    @danrussoa By chance are you from PGH?
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    Just added myself to the group chat on Line. All members feel free to message me. May the force be with you.
  • Options
    Hey all, I'm in too, but I cheated by communicating by email first ☺️

I've been working on a rebel team so this seems like a natural Guild for me. Plus, best Guild name on the forums.

Looking forward to fighting alongside you all.
  • Options
    Welcome Gold_Leader.
  • Options
    @danrussoa By chance are you from PGH?

Soon as dad gets his disability check, pow, straight down to Pants Anat!

Cap n egg anat

Yinz guys better be good.at the guilds anat.

You tell me where I'm from. :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Options
    Anyone think the musical score of.this game is 100 times better than the trash music that killed superman v bat man?
  • HeavyHitter72
    181 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @danrussoa Hahaha. I figured your first "anat" was fishing for Yinzers. It kind of gave you away.
    It is almost 2pm, make sure your lawn-chair is still holding your spot before the rush-hour parking rush.
    #412-4-life.
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    @danrussoa Hahaha. I figured your first "anat" was fishing for Yinzers. It kind of gave you away.
    It is almost 2pm, make sure your lawn-chair is still holding your spot before the rush-hour parking rush.
    #412-4-life.

I honestly type like that. I have a house in the burgh and an apartment by Baton Rouge, where I spend most of.My time anat. I type and talk 100 percent Burgh and refuse to.ever utter a single.y'all.....lol
  • Options
    Got some decent guild action going anat, eh?

So far we don't have any jagoffs anat.
  • Options
    Andreasy10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite! Can't wait to get started and see what guilds has in store for us all

What's up Andre. Hope this guild.action is cool on the game!