Replies

• Engage
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Engage wrote: »
    The proof is in the fact that the gameplay has gotten harder for the teams I have been using all along and the only explanation for it is the stats I cannot see.

I’m curious as to what your mainstay teams are… not every squad is going to be good.

Here's my profile.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/951546839/

A r3 canderous may improve a mandalorian team quickly, but it delays your first gl which would improve your roster a lot more. Don’t try to build r5 teams as long as you don’t have a gl. Your guild will thank you for it, you’ll help them a lot more with a gl even if you don’t contribute to cpit in the meantime. And don’t over-relic characters, especially if you don’t have a gl yet. You don’t need a r6 jkr.

Bottom line: stop improving your teams right now and unlock at least 1 gl.

Did you not see that I have the requirements for Master Luke unlocked? It's going to be a while before I get him.
    I made my jedi team with jkr years ago.
    Most of my R5-R7 characters are literal requirements for my first GL. How else am I supposed to unlock it if I listen to people like you? You're the second person who's told me this. If I listened to that advice then I would never have unlocked Master Luke.
  • Options
    The proof is in the fact that the gameplay has gotten harder for the teams I have been using all along and the only explanation for it is the stats I cannot see.

I’m curious as to what your mainstay teams are… not every squad is going to be good.

Here's my profile.

A r3 canderous may improve a mandalorian team quickly, but it delays your first gl which would improve your roster a lot more. Don’t try to build r5 teams as long as you don’t have a gl. Your guild will thank you for it, you’ll help them a lot more with a gl even if you don’t contribute to cpit in the meantime. And don’t over-relic characters, especially if you don’t have a gl yet. You don’t need a r6 jkr.

Did you not see that I have the requirements for Master Luke unlocked? It's going to be a while before I get him.
    Most of my R5-R7 characters are literal requirements for my first GL. How else am I supposed to unlock it if I listen to people like you? You're the second person who's told me this. If I listened to that advice then I would never have unlocked Master Luke.

I assume what he is trying to say is, Do not overrelic stuff. you will not gain anything with R9 JKR except for R9 JKR. If you dont go for R9 JKR you will have enough relic materials for, lets say, Relic 7 General Grievous to unlock JMK
  • Options
    Like I say, my Rebels, which are basically the same as yours, can complete almost any hard node easily, with basically the same disk setup (I don’t use power, I use AAx3, Ruthless swiftness x2, VAx1 and ruthless offence x1).

For your rebel lineup, ruthless swiftness would help you a lot in non-nest nodes.

I've actually been luckier with my damage mods this time around. I can kill most enemies in a single shot if they don't kill me first. It's these past 2 Conquests that seem to be different for some reason. I used to be able to hold out for multiple rounds and most of the time my characters wouldn't die after being hit a few times.
    I’ve been following the narrative of this thread closely - and I think the sentence in bold in your quote above is absolutely crucial.

In all other posts, it has read as though you are suggesting that the enemies in the currently active conquest (Swolo #2) had been beefed up compared to the previous conquest (Swolo #1).

But in the bolded sentence above you seem to be suggesting that you’ve found both the current and previous conquests (Swolo #1&2) harder than those that went before them (Malgus #1-3 for instance).

Can you clarify?

The majority of dissenting voices are disputing the claim that Swolo #2 is in any way different to Swolo #1. Which it isn’t.

But if you’re finding Swolo conquests harder than Malgus conquests, that is easier to understand.
  • Options
    Silcrow wrote: »

Here's my profile.

I assume what he is trying to say is, Do not overrelic stuff. you will not gain anything with R9 JKR except for R9 JKR. If you dont go for R9 JKR you will have enough relic materials for, lets say, Relic 7 General Grievous to unlock JMK

I get that, but I had gotten JKR to R7 when SLKR was first introduced. I have no plans on upgrading him or his team any further unless they happened to become a GL requirement some time in the future. I only farmed that team because they were decent for meta at the time of farming them. If I had known that they were to become useless in all other areas of the game I would have farmed a Padme team instead.
    I didn't have a direction or a farming plan until master Luke came out. I haven't farmed anything else except the specific characters needed since then. It has taken me this long because I had to farm and gear character I had not unlocked yet. Gear and shard farming is the worst part about this game. I was having super bad luck with most of my farms where I could go a week and get 1-2 shards/pieces of what I was prioritizing. I have complained multiple times on the forums about it. I couldn't use refreshes to speed up farming because every time I did I earned 0 of what I needed. This has caused my farming that should have only taken a few months to spread out over the time since SLKR came out. I only just completed my last relic level requirement this week.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Like I say, my Rebels, which are basically the same as yours, can complete almost any hard node easily, with basically the same disk setup (I don’t use power, I use AAx3, Ruthless swiftness x2, VAx1 and ruthless offence x1).

For your rebel lineup, ruthless swiftness would help you a lot in non-nest nodes.

I've actually been luckier with my damage mods this time around. I can kill most enemies in a single shot if they don't kill me first. It's these past 2 Conquests that seem to be different for some reason. I used to be able to hold out for multiple rounds and most of the time my characters wouldn't die after being hit a few times.
    I’ve been following the narrative of this thread closely - and I think the sentence in bold in your quote above is absolutely crucial.

In all other posts, it has read as though you are suggesting that the enemies in the currently active conquest (Swolo #2) had been beefed up compared to the previous conquest (Swolo #1).

But in the bolded sentence above you seem to be suggesting that you’ve found both the current and previous conquests (Swolo #1&2) harder than those that went before them (Malgus #1-3 for instance).

Can you clarify?

The majority of dissenting voices are disputing the claim that Swolo #2 is in any way different to Swolo #1. Which it isn’t.

But if you’re finding Swolo conquests harder than Malgus conquests, that is easier to understand.

From my very first post to multiple responses in I have said that "every other" Conquest feels harder than the last. When I played the Malgus ones I had earned the final chest in one of them. I thought they had finally gotten the game mode right. I did not have as much trouble with those and my characters didn't die in 1-2 hits every time. This wasn't a data disk related thing either unless you count bombs killing most enemy teams. My setup was almost exactly the same. I always go for offensive mods. If anything I'm getting better mods than last time and it isn't helping with the initial start of most battles.

I just noticed that I forgot to put the word "other" on my initial post.
    Post edited by Engage on
  • Options
    From my very first post to multiple responses in I have said that "every other" Conquest feels harder than the last.

I’m not sure you’ve been as clear as that…

These are all taken from your posts in this thread:
    Why are enemy team stats constantly being increased every conquest?

I must have been lucky not to have to fight them at the end last conquest.

These battles would be an average difficulty if the enemy characters didn't get a major stat boost every other conquest.

If that was true then the exact same teams shouldn't be noticeably harder and faster from one event to the other.

I also specifically mentioned that the changes seem to happen every other Conquest.

If my characters and my mods have been getting stronger then why do the battles keep getting more difficult?

It's these past 2 Conquests that seem to be different for some reason.

There are phrases used in these sentences that suggest different things.

On top of that, the phrase “every other conquest” is something I find confusing, and seems inconsistent with some of the things you have said.

“Every other conquest” to me, means “every second conquest”. Which suggests you’re claiming the difficulty is being increased on conquest 1 and 3 of one set, then conquest 2 of the next, then conquest 1 and 3 of the next etc. But you have clearly stated that you’ve found the last 2 harder than the Malgus conquests, but elsewhere have suggested the difficulty increases every conquest. As I said, your wording has not been consistent or specific.

Two things which you’re welcome to consider or ignore:
    - if you are finding the Swolo conquests harder than those that went before it, I think the loss of the thermal detonator disks will be making a major contribution to that. You said yourself you used them in conjunction with Volatile Accelerator and Amplify Agony. Those bombs not being there mean the enemy will be alive for longer to do more damage to your team.

- There’s also the potential that there’s an RNG fallacy at play here. Many swgoh players think RNG only does bad things. When they lose a battle that they’ve won before, it’s down to “bad RNG”. But RNG can also do good things - and sometimes swgoh players can pull something off that they were extremely lucky to pull off. The fallacy is that this hail-Mary victory was the expected outcome, and that the subsequent failures are mean horrible evil CG wielding the RNG stick again. Conquest is a game mode where there’s little value in revisiting most battles. It’s not impossible that you’ve bagged a lucky win in some battles previously and assumed that the same lineup should always win a similar battle from that point forward.
  • Options
    From my very first post to multiple responses in I have said that "every other" Conquest feels harder than the last.

I’m not sure you’ve been as clear as that…

These are all taken from your posts in this thread:

I must have been lucky not to have to fight them at the end last conquest.

These battles would be an average difficulty if the enemy characters didn't get a major stat boost every other conquest.

If that was true then the exact same teams shouldn't be noticeably harder and faster from one event to the other.

I also specifically mentioned that the changes seem to happen every other Conquest.

If my characters and my mods have been getting stronger then why do the battles keep getting more difficult?

It's these past 2 Conquests that seem to be different for some reason.

There are phrases used in these sentences that suggest different things.

On top of that, the phrase “every other conquest” is something I find confusing, and seems inconsistent with some of the things you have said.

“Every other conquest” to me, means “every second conquest”. Which suggests you’re claiming the difficulty is being increased on conquest 1 and 3 of one set, then conquest 2 of the next, then conquest 1 and 3 of the next etc. But you have clearly stated that you’ve found the last 2 harder than the Malgus conquests, but elsewhere have suggested the difficulty increases every conquest. As I said, your wording has not been consistent or specific.

Two things which you’re welcome to consider or ignore:
    - if you are finding the Swolo conquests harder than those that went before it, I think the loss of the thermal detonator disks will be making a major contribution to that. You said yourself you used them in conjunction with Volatile Accelerator and Amplify Agony. Those bombs not being there mean the enemy will be alive for longer to do more damage to your team.

- There’s also the potential that there’s an RNG fallacy at play here. Many swgoh players think RNG only does bad things. When they lose a battle that they’ve won before, it’s down to “bad RNG”. But RNG can also do good things - and sometimes swgoh players can pull something off that they were extremely lucky to pull off. The fallacy is that this hail-Mary victory was the expected outcome, and that the subsequent failures are mean horrible evil CG wielding the RNG stick again. Conquest is a game mode where there’s little value in revisiting most battles. It’s not impossible that you’ve bagged a lucky win in some battles previously and assumed that the same lineup should always win a similar battle from that point forward.

If you have played every conquest, then you would see that they always pair them up when making changes. Every other conquest is in fact different in every way from the previous set. Different mods, different data disks, different achievements, different teams and team comps, different stats on opponents.
    My argument isn't based on winning a few battles and complaining about the rng mechanics for just the one I lost. I am comparing my issues with every other Conquest. This is a clear across the board change in enemy behavior and how hard they hit. If you have been using GLs or counter teams for most of your battles you most likely wouldn't notice these changes being made. It would always feel the same if the flow of battle was directed by the teams you are using. I don't have that luxury so I notice these changes and they have a huge impact from one Conquest to the next.
    My JKR team went from being viable for every conquest to no longer being able to get past most teams in the last 2 conquests. Mods have had little to no impact on this. I am still playing the same Normal difficulty that I have for every Conquest.
  • Options
    Right - you need to work on your details @Engage

Conquests come in sets of 3, not in pairs. If you’d been playing every conquest, you’d see that.
  • Options

Conquests come in sets of 3, not in pairs. If you’d been playing every conquest, you’d see that.

So what you're saying is that the next Conquest will be more of the same? This is totally nuts.
    Is there a chart somewhere online comparing the different conquests?
  • Options

So what you're saying is that the next Conquest will be more of the same? This is totally nuts.
    I’m astonished that you think they’ve been coming in pairs and that them coming in sets of 3 is a surprise to you. It doesn’t do the credibility of your assertion that the difficulty changes every other conquest much good.

https://swgoh4.life/conquest/

This might have an archive for previous conquests. His YT channel definitely will.
  • Options

I’m astonished that you think they’ve been coming in pairs and that them coming in sets of 3 is a surprise to you. It doesn’t do the credibility of your assertion that the difficulty changes every other conquest much good.

This might have an archive for previous conquests. His YT channel definitely will.

Thanks for the info.
    One thing that might contribute to the confusion of Conquest changes. Is when you notice that some conquests will queue or have a timer right after one finishes or a short pause before the next set. I never notice changes during the ones that are paired up. I almost always notice something different in the enemy mechanics on the events that have a month in between with no timer.
    I didn't notice that they came in 3s because I don't focus on the achievements as much. I don't start to notice a pattern and make a strategy until the Conquest just before they change things. I find the amount in a set of Conquests to not be enough to earn rewards or try to develop any meaningful strategy.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Even at a fairly high level (7.5M GP), some teams can be a real pain in the stuff in hard sector5. The Phœnix team (I wish mine are that good…) and and Inquisitor ones are my nemesis at the moment. It’s absurd how fast the Phoenix team can be in sector 5. When the AI starts using Sabine’s basic attack one character will 100% die caught in an infinite loop of critical attacks. The inquisitor team also gets an absurd number of turns. It’s really hard to beat it with unrested teams. In my experience, the dreaded Galactic Republic teams are workable in comparison.
  • Options

Here's my profile.

So if you had listened to the advice ‘unlock a GL’, you would have never unlocked GL Luke ? I’m not following.
    You don’t have to listen to anyone and play the game exactly like you want. It was just a friendly advice from someone who took some of his free time to check your profile and tried to be helpful.
  • Options

Thanks for the info.
    One thing that might contribute to the confusion of Conquest changes. Is when you notice that some conquests will queue or have a timer right after one finishes or a short pause before the next set. I never notice changes during the ones that are paired up. I almost always notice something different in the enemy mechanics on the events that have a month in between with no timer.
    I’m really sorry, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Conquest is a monthly event, and for the most part has been starting on a Monday, lasting 2 weeks, then we wait 2 weeks until the next one which also starts on a Monday. There have been occasional interruptions / alterations to this cadence.

Here’s the details on start dates of the last 8 conquests:
    Swolo2: Mon 5 Sept
    Swolo1: Mon 8 August
    Malgus3: Mon 11 July
    Malgus2: Wed 15 June
    Malgus1: Wed 4 May
    TIE/In3: Mon 4 April
    TIE/In2: Mon 7 March
    TIE/In1: Mon 7 Feb

Do you see that your claim that “some conquests will queue(?) or have a timer right after one finishes” is far removed from reality? Do you see that your talk about conquests being “paired up” is a product of your imagination?

As for your talk about the timer - I went through my guild’s announcement channel and for absolutely all of the conquests listed above there’s a screenshot of the timer in the days before the conquest went live.
    I didn't notice that they came in 3s because I don't focus on the achievements as much. I don't start to notice a pattern and make a strategy until the Conquest just before they change things. I find the amount in a set of Conquests to not be enough to earn rewards or try to develop any meaningful strategy.
    You see, this is where I have the biggest problem with this thread in general.

By your own admission you don’t develop any meaningful strategy to succeed at conquest. It’s also very clear you have a paper thin grasp on how Conquest actually works and is scheduled and how and when the different themes of each set of conquests changes.

Yet, despite these shortcomings, you expect players who do know how Conquest works and work hard on developing a strategy for each set of Conquests to believe without question your assertion about the difficulty you experience being definitely caused by CG tinkering with stats?

By far the most likely conclusion for why you’re struggling with this particular set of conquests is the removal of a disk you said you’ve always used in the past. That, and of course the new sector boss/mid-boss battles being challenging.
  • Options

Thanks for the info.

Conquest is a monthly event, and for the most part has been starting on a Monday, lasting 2 weeks, then we wait 2 weeks until the next one which also starts on a Monday. There have been occasional interruptions / alterations to this cadence.

Do you see that your claim that “some conquests will queue(?) or have a timer right after one finishes” is far removed from reality? Do you see that your talk about conquests being “paired up” is a product of your imagination?

As for your talk about the timer - I went through my guild’s announcement channel and for absolutely all of the conquests listed above there’s a screenshot of the timer in the days before the conquest went live.

By your own admission you don’t develop any meaningful strategy to succeed at conquest. It’s also very clear you have a paper thin grasp on how Conquest actually works and is scheduled and how and when the different themes of each set of conquests changes.

Yet, despite these shortcomings, you expect players who do know how Conquest works and work hard on developing a strategy for each set of Conquests to believe without question your assertion about the difficulty you experience being definitely caused by CG tinkering with stats?

By far the most likely conclusion for why you’re struggling with this particular set of conquests is the removal of a disk you said you’ve always used in the past. That, and of course the new sector boss/mid-boss battles being challenging.

The sector bosses and mid bosses are the only thing fun about conquest. The stupid rule changes to make players waste energy are not.
  • Options

Here's my profile.

So if you had listened to the advice ‘unlock a GL’, you would have never unlocked GL Luke ? I’m not following.
    You don’t have to listen to anyone and play the game exactly like you want. It was just a friendly advice from someone who took some of his free time to check your profile and tried to be helpful.

Because you and other players have nitpicked over my Old Republic characters before. I got all of them before SLKR came out. I didn't want SLKR or Rey so I didn't drop what I was farming to go for them. I got them to where I needed them and then I'm no longer upgrading any of them because I think most Old Republic characters are useless. Including JKR. When he's your only team farmed and everything in the game requires anything but Old Republic to get ahead, then why would I continue to upgrade him?
    You make it sound like I should have known we were going to have GLs so I shouldn't have farmed for Old Republic. You also make it sound like most of my other R5 characters are somehow a waste because it doesn't look like I'm farming for a GL with what I have relic.
    As I said already, everything else I have relic are literal requirements for Jedi Luke. Why wouldn't I upgrade their relic levels for their requirements?
  • Options

Here's my profile.

Because you and other players have nitpicked over my Old Republic characters before. I got all of them before SLKR came out. I didn't want SLKR or Rey so I didn't drop what I was farming to go for them. I got them to where I needed them and then I'm no longer upgrading any of them because I think most Old Republic characters are useless. Including JKR. When he's your only team farmed and everything in the game requires anything but Old Republic to get ahead, then why would I continue to upgrade him?
    You make it sound like I should have known we were going to have GLs so I shouldn't have farmed for Old Republic. You also make it sound like most of my other R5 characters are somehow a waste because it doesn't look like I'm farming for a GL with what I have relic.
    As I said already, everything else I have relic are literal requirements for Jedi Luke. Why wouldn't I upgrade their relic levels for their requirements?

You also have relic Ackbar, Jyn, Bistan, SRP, Boba, all of them are not exactly necessary at your current roster development. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • TVF
    36772 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for the info.

The sector bosses and mid bosses are the only thing fun about conquest. The stupid rule changes to make players waste energy are not.

What rule changes?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    When he's your only team farmed and everything in the game requires anything but Old Republic to get ahead, then why would I continue to upgrade him?

Because you don't need to and there is always something new coming to spend your resources.
    I never said you shouldn't.

You don't seem interested in my advice (which you did not sollicited anyway) and/or I'm not clear enough, so we can stop there on the subject.

Back to the question in your topic:

I didn't observe any difference between this month conquest and last month conquest, so I can't help you. Maybe it's only in normal mode or maybe I'm so awesome I didn't even notice it was harder this time.

• Options
    TVF wrote: »

Thanks for the info.

What rule changes?

The rules where it tells you to equip 4 star mods. Or where you need to kill characters in a certain order or not kill them. It's never specific about who's character needs to survive when it tells you they must. Do you need to add them to your team and have them survive the round or do you need to keep the opponent alive?
  • Options
    LynxVJ wrote: »

Here's my profile.

You also have relic Ackbar, Jyn, Bistan, SRP, Boba, all of them are not exactly necessary at your current roster development. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They were still requirements for getting my fleet good enough to get through some of the challenges I needed. They were my first farm when I started playing the game and then it was JKR with Old Republic. I don't know why I ever thought to relic Boba but he was my first ever relic.
    Having my fleet characters at relic allowed me to take top 10 for a few months. I can even kill some Executor with my fleet.
    Claiming that they are not necessary to my roster must mean that you haven't been paying attention to the past few weeks with the new ship that just came out. I have 2 characters to farm plus Outrider and I will have everything unlocked to start upgrading towards the new fleet meta. Rogue One characters have been necessary since day 1 for me.
  • Options
    When he's your only team farmed and everything in the game requires anything but Old Republic to get ahead, then why would I continue to upgrade him?

Because you don't need to and there is always something new coming to spend your resources.
    I never said you shouldn't.

You don't seem interested in my advice (which you did not sollicited anyway) and/or I'm not clear enough, so we can stop there on the subject.

Back to the question in your topic:

I didn't observe any difference between this month conquest and last month conquest, so I can't help you. Maybe it's only in normal mode or maybe I'm so awesome I didn't even notice it was harder this time.

I'm glad we're on the same page about JKR then.
    Second, I have had a specific farming strategy that I made when JML came out and I have only followed that up until I was just about done. I don't need advice about who to relic when I have only been working on specifically those requirements. Everything else that has a relic level was farmed before SLKR came out.
    Last, if you have been following the whole conversation I was confused with when the sets of Conquest changes are made. They seem to change things up every third Conquest. Sometimes it feels like every Conquest gets worked on when I don't have as many issues and roadblocks in the previous one. But apparently it has to do with rng catching up with me. My initial complaint was how my JKR team hasn't had as much trouble running these events since the first one and all of a sudden these past 2 have been noticeably harder for me than usual.
    I haven't mentioned this before, but when I say that Conquest is too hard I mean that I am running into too many issues with it and I am not having as much fun playing it that I used to.
    In my opinion the Malgus conquests have been the best ever. They were the first ones that I have not had a complaint with because they worked perfectly.
  • Options

Thanks for the info.

What rule changes?

The rules where it tells you to equip 4 star mods. Or where you need to kill characters in a certain order or not kill them. It's never specific about who's character needs to survive when it tells you they must. Do you need to add them to your team and have them survive the round or do you need to keep the opponent alive?
    Lol, there aren't any rules like that on the non-boss modes
  • Options

Thanks for the info.

What rule changes?

Lol, there aren't any rules like that on the non-boss modes

Then I don't know why people keep bringing up the boss nodes.
  • Options
    Claiming that they are not necessary to my roster must mean that you haven't been paying attention to the past few weeks with the new ship that just came out. I have 2 characters to farm plus Outrider and I will have everything unlocked to start upgrading towards the new fleet meta. Rogue One characters have been necessary since day 1 for me.

Then you definitely haven't been paying attention that the new ship (it's called Profundity, btw):
    - doesn't need SRP at relic to unlock
    - need Adm Raddus at r9, which your guild is nowhere close to start farming (my most generous estimate is 1 year before you're ready)

So, as I said before, I was talking about your current roster development, not development 1-2 years down the road.
  • Options

Then you definitely haven't been paying attention that the new ship (it's called Profundity, btw):
    - need Adm Raddus at r9, which your guild is nowhere close to start farming (my most generous estimate is 1 year before you're ready)

So, as I said before, I was talking about your current roster development, not development 1-2 years down the road.

Your argument falls apart with you failing to notice that I have all other past Rogue One character requirements unlocked and almost at relic. This is my next farm and it will not take me a whole year to get 2 characters farmed.
  • LynxVJ
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    As I said already, everything else I have relic are literal requirements

Your argument falls apart with you failing to notice that I have all other past Rogue One character requirements unlocked and almost at relic. This is my next farm and it will not take me a whole year to get 2 characters farmed.

Do you even have any clue what's required to take a character to R9?
  • Options

Seeing as there doesn't look like any farming data released yet for R9 mats does anyone know?
  • Options

Seeing as there doesn't look like any farming data released yet for R9 mats does anyone know?
    Ehh… yes, we know what it takes because it shows you in game.

You need materials that can only be earned in Challenge Rancor to get to r8, and materials that can only be earned by winning TW (when your guild has a high enough GP) to get to r9. You earn a measly 1 of those materials if your guild is above 300m GP and you win TW, but you can earn 1 when you lose if you’re above 320m GP.

With your guild sitting at 204M GP, it will take well over a year until you’re anywhere close to 300M GP. Even then you need 20 droid brains, which will take a further 5-6 months minimum to earn. You could buy them with crystals of course (it would cost you 10k to buy the 20 droid brains and the 20 keypads you need).

You also need 60 aeromagnifiers (from Challenge Rancor) which I suspect your guild has yet to complete. Though, you can at least buy them for crystals (15k will buy you the 60 aeromagnifiers you need, but you’d need another 10.8k for the 60 impulse detectors).

So, unless you’re prepared to pay cash / crystals for the r8/r9 materials, or leave your guild for one that is above 300M GP already, you won’t be unlocking the profundity in 2023.

This website lets you know all the pieces of gear and relic salvage you still need for unlocking any Galactic Legend or similar character / ship. Profundity is on there. You should check it out.

https://swgoh.gg/p/951546839/gl-gear-needed/
  • Options
    I think R8 materials can be bought in store too.
    There was a time u could do that if i remember correctly