Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

Replies

• Options
    I just had the same thing happen vs. a BAM team, 3 teams in a row stuck on loading screen. Is the whole game broken or is it specific to BAM?
  • Options
    Whole game. I’ve had it happen in squad and fleet battles.
  • Options
    I was also using BAM! Could be coincidence but that’s crazy
  • Options
    aiz7zieyyyns.png
    So…does this mean I’m screwed?
    There is no reason to ignore reality to fit your personal narrative
  • Options
    My freeze was against a MM team earlier today. But now my entire guild seems to be not able to complete GAC or arena battles...
  • JibberJabber
    142 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Imperial Troopers vs Maul(with BAM) and stuck on another loading screen, even after power cycling my device.

So two back to back freezes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah happened like 7 times today to me. Just in gac. Think im done for today with this game.
  • Options
    It means a lot of people are most likely screwed cause it's affecting a lot of the player base. I'm hoping they just scratch this round and restart like they've done in the past
  • Options
    Add me to the list
    There is no reason to ignore reality to fit your personal narrative
  • Options
    Nevermind, the whole game is freezing randomly. Now it just froze on fleet when I was attacking a Thrawn fleet. I would advise people to not do GAC tonight.
  • Options
    Don't fix the frozen loading screen, give a new update, and introduce a new problem with fleets for soft locks! Perfecttttt
  • Options
    Yup. Had it happen to me 3x in a row on my final fleet battle.
  • Options
    These are the characters to reproduce the infinite loading. This is very frustrated! I planned whole day yesterday in order to win this battle.
    9gcodj9arpbb.jpg
    Not sure the cause. But this team especially won’t start the fight at all.

Full imp troopers all relicd
    JKR team with Rey for healing immunity
    Final team was some randoms with armorer but that didn’t start either

nxh305zab78d.png

• Options
    Me too, @CG_SBCrumb maybe you should manage the community and address this in some way? Seems like something your job would do.
  • Options
    Once in TW and now twice attacking in GAC.

The game is a lot less fun when bugs cost you any chance of competing in the most important game areas
  • Options
    Same here. Maybe this is a new form of RNG as RNG becomes the main mechanic to SWGOH? We have maybe there’s a dodge, maybe there’s a deflection, maybe you get an assist, maybe you roll a good datacron, maybe you go first when speed is tied, and now - maybe you lose before you enter the battle.
  • world
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Thanks for this ****… I probably lost a GA with a best scored I hitted…. Perfect wi fi connection too… **** you this server👏🖕
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Options
    Someone deleted my "Getting more frustrated" post regarding the freezing of the game. I'm not happy. It wasn't malicious or disrespectful. It was just me asking for help which the developers aren't doing for us.
  • Options
    They probably just merged it
  • Lumiya
    1552 posts Member
    Options
    Unfreeze pack coming soon™ in the new Web store
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    My apologies if that is the case.
  • Options
    Do you know what makes me angry? I use Mando to defense too. But my opponent attacked me before the update!!!
  • Options
    So glad everyone is experiencing this now, maybe CG will finally do something for the community and fix the game-freezing bug.

I lost my BAM counter to LV on GAC because of this, I obviously thought this was the same bug, but looks like an extension of it
  • Options
    Yep same here ate one of my best teams vs slkr
  • Options
    Yup, just had 3 GAC battles eaten myself. I didn't even know this was a bug until now...
  • Options
    These are screen shots:uqjh7kyjg98j.png
  • Options
    vcaxwp9agd89.png
  • Options
    Mine froze on Match on calling reinforcement then next two matches infinite loading t4bpzh49xwqm.png
  • Options
    I have been spinning in GAC trying to battle a BAM team for at least 5 minutes now my iPad has timed out once so far. Kind of makes it easier to just stop playing and get three hours of my life back