Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

Replies

• Options
    Nothing like getting slap with a "reinforcement incoming" freeze in fleet battles during your reward time :'( Nice going...could've froze any other hour of the day
  • Options
    Now that I have no teams left that are good enough to counter what my opponent has left, I just tried to enter a battle 3 times for kicks. Couldn’t get into even 1. But I got 3 losses. So, confirmed. The battle counters are WAI.
  • Options
    Anyone else having an issue with GA? When attacking in ships I get stuck on a loading screen. When I force close it shows I lost the battle, then I try again and it does the same thing.

Apple iPad IOS 15
  • Options
    Schriefer wrote: »
    Mine froze on Match on calling reinforcement then next two matches infinite loading t4bpzh49xwqm.png
    After some testing, its usually the 2nd reinforcement by the capital ship that goes second, if you hit auto before that, the fight should continue but on auto, hope that helps a little
  • Options
    Just lost 3 fleet battles (1 restarted) because of infinite loading. Left phone for 1 hour for the first time loading.
  • Options
    I Can't climb at all in regular arena toof7a2ppn72hbq.jpg
  • Options
    I'm writing here, hoping for response from community. Hoping mods dont move this to help. I never get response from help. Games crashes alot since update. I will lose this GA because of game not entering battle. Either just freezes when entering or the loading spinner just goes forever. In one GA fleet battle, the reinforcement entering notification popped up at an inappropriate time and game frooze. A lot of weird behavior since update.
    Further to "no responce from help"..when I use help, a notification says they will get back to me in game but i never get a responce. However, I do get an email asking for feedback regarding the help. Well there is no help so it is the worst it could possibly be. They can contact me for post help survey but can't actually contact me to help...that is just insulting.
  • Options
    yeah I got stuck on loading screen for fleets and an ewok team in grand arena so this cost me a win and I can't climb in fleet arena.
  • Options
    I had the same issue where I went to battle a fleet and the loading screen never went away. When I force closed, it showed I used a battle and the fleet was now unavailable. Thinking it was possibly connection issues, I switched to WIFI and promptly lost another battle/fleet
  • Options
    Same...omg.... fix your game CG
  • tile
    52 posts Member
    Options
    This has been happening for some time now. I've had locks in every single game mode since the last title update
  • Options
    I just love how cg can't be bothered to fix game breaking glitches, but whenever there's a bug in the players favor they fall over themselves trying to immediately patch it out.

FIX YOUR GAME CG! losing gacs because of trash lazy matchmaking is bad enough, now I have to lose because of game crashes smh
  • Options
    My game has been soft locking on squads (other than just BAM) for WEEKS since the title update. Ive lost DS GL tix, I've lost conquest currency, I've lost TW battles, I've lost GAC crystals - we've heard nothing about this yet though - other than 'we know'.

Never mind the asset download that happens every single time I load the game........

EA Help have been no help either...
  • Options
    Yep and again are they planning on fixing this b4 they drop new stuff in like this is ridiculous. Take rewards out of ga if they cant even make it playable.
  • Options
    Happened randomly to me today multiple times, in multiple modes. Conquest was the worst, it takes so long for the energy to refresh, doubt they will reimburse it. They keep asking for my money with packs calenders etc etc etc. Maybe I will spend when the game works as it should.
  • Options
    Had this happen in my GAC fleet match. Was only bringing Home One + Ghost, Phantom, Biggs, and Ahsoka. Game stuck on infinite load screen. Have not had this issue before today. Using galaxy s9
  • Options
    This is ridiculous CG!!!

Cost me my grand arena- did charecter battles fine- then went to do ship battle and game froze twice in a row! There goes the grand arena- when crystal income is tied you need to do better!
  • Duck
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Also getting the same infinite loading issue.. Frustrating..
  • Options
    hyd6mabayx3k.jpg

Already the second fleet battle where this happens. After a restart. I never had the endless loading screen before and everything else worked fine. TW battles incl. fleet, arenas, squad battles in GAC. It's only fleet encounters in GAC.

My guess is that whatever was done to fix the missing battle counter broke something. Now I need to know when this will be fixed / when we can safely play GAC again, and what will be done to address the lost rewards resulting from this mess.
  • Options
    This !! I just tanked this GAC round because of this dumb bug when trying to load a fleet battle. Reset GAC and fix your game.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Bug reports are not allowed here, or it was merged.
  • Options
    Endless loading loop when I tried to do a fleet battle. This is third time in recent updates it cost me a battle. Other two times froze with black screen.

Not fair should just restart gac when these bugs happened.
  • Options
    Got me too. Three times in GAC - twice in squads and once in fleet. Thanks for the loss, CG.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Is there a pack to buy, that decreases the chance of the game freezing????????????
  • Options
    Lost 3 matches in a row due to this. I don't even want to try again because it's just **** me off. Probably just lost this round because of this garbage
  • Options
    Everyone should automatically get a win this time until the issue is resolved... I'm so glad I was busy working out that I chose not to attack yet, I was literally this close to starting my attacks...

How much you wanna bet they won't do anything to compensate the players or at best it's gonna be some laughable thing
  • Options
    Just when you think CG couldn't get any more incompetent this happens. I just lost my GAC because of this bug naturally I expect CG will do the CG thing of ignoring it and just letting us eat the loss.

Get your act together CG if you expect us to fork out hundreds of quid for pretty little icons the least you can do is ensure your game WORKS.