EA Connect Button Disappeared?

Replies

• Options
    I'm trying to connect my account so I can get into the SWGOH store in the webpage for stuff like free shards. However upon noticing that I need to connect, I went to settings and there was no connect button even though there was one when i started the beginning cutscene. Please help, Ally code is 436-773-329
  • Options
    437-565-124 Already had the connect button once
  • Options
    Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.

I don't have the EA connect button my ally is 218-323-797
  • Options
    Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.

I have never had EA connect available as a button. My Ally Code is 934-616-719
  • Options
    I don't remember having the EA Connect button. Ally code 159-828-577
  • Options
    Ally code 136-117-446
  • Options
    I've never had the EA connect button either

Ally code: 942-275-737
  • Options
    Hi Meathead I hope you are still able to solve this problem as I have just tried to receive the free cere junda pack and realised I needed access to the web store which I have not yet logged in for. I tried but I do not have an Ea connect button, I have an apple connect button which I tried but cannot create a web store account. Ally code: 416-636-248. I hope you can resolve this. Thank you
  • Options
    Unable to link. Ally code 313 975 233
  • Options
    Cat find connect button. Ally code 925-845-56
  • Options
    My EA connect button is also missing. Ally code: 344-249-776.
  • Options
    Ally Code: 234-876-884
    I don't have the button either.
  • Options
    I have the same issue as well. I can see "Sign in with Apple ID" "Facebook Connect" "Link a Device" and "Delete Account". My ally code is 543-747-238. Not sure if you want player ID as well. Thanks
  • Options
    Ally Code: 234-876-884
    I'm not getting the button on the connect tab either.
  • Options
    Ally code 414-171-753
    Never had the EA connect button, but have all the other buttons like in game chat and other age requirement stuff.
  • Options
    All I see is”sign in with Apple” “connect Facebook” “link an account” and “delete account” ally code is 434-458-888
  • Options
    Ally code: 114-276-262
    I’ve never had the EA connect button but have had other age requirement stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    The button never showed for me either.
    Ally Code: 753-767-892
  • Options
    Same as many others, “EA Connect” button never been there and no age restriction on my account, ally code is 786-358-427. Ta.
  • Options
    Hey im having the same problem, My ally code is 392-188-626 , Thanks in advance
  • Options
    My EA Connect Button seems to come and go. Right now I don't have one. Previously I had been connected, but my email address has a "-" (dash) in it and it stopped working in the webstore. I requested help, which I think corresponds to the button reappearing at times, but alas, I haven't been able to connect with a new email address.

Ally Code: 716-333-962
  • Options
    Hello! I recently changed device to a Samsung Galaxy a53. The game started from beginning, i cannot change profile, there is no connect button. Restart the app does'nt help, the New game pop in alwais. Ally code 569-986-374.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Same problem here. No EA Connect Button on iPad with a fresh Account. Ally Code: 947-791-772
  • Options
    Never had EA connect button, ally code is 866-655-879
  • Options
    Never had EA connect, ally code is 434-895-762
  • Options
    I have never had an EA Connect button, and I know it is not due to age. I am on ios and the button just does not exist. I have reached out to help multiple times but they just repeatedly ask me if there is an error message popping up. This has been going on for months and I am missing out on a bunch of free rewards and it is frustrating. Ally code: 829-196-913
  • Player15749
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I will contact EA support.
  • Options
    I have no Connect button under settings in game as well.

Ally Code 736-938-792

Thank you
  • Player15749
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hopefully the next update will fix this issue
    Post edited by Player15749 on
  • Options
    Ally code: 923-627-522

i never had this button but i need it to switch to my other lvl 85 acc