EA Connect Button Disappeared?

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Code: 713-578-336
  • Options
    Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.

Ally code: 456-557-326
    As I remember I never had EA connect button. My account isn't underage and i installed all the updates. OS: Android.
  • Options
    Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.

Ally Code: 425-825-925

As I know of, I have never had this button.
  • Options
    Username: GameKnightSkill
    Ally Code: 779-338-181
    Recently got my DOB successfully changed but the EA Connect button has not yet appeared.
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

• Options
    I also can’t access ea connect and would like to access swoon webstore
    My ally code is 933-795-898
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

I have never been able to see the EA Connect button and I feel like I'm really missing out on the f2p experience. I have the correct age and latest version of the game. My ally code is 963-829-916.

Thanks
  • Options
    i never had an ea connect option.
    my ally code is 112-135-748
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

I have reached out to you twice now about my son's account. He has put a lot of time and money into it. And now his phone is dying and he has no way to connect it to an email address, even though he is 13 now. I have worked with your support for 3 days now with them doing absolutely nothing to help me. Please help!
  • Options
    My son's ally code is 335-157-511
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

I wanted to Show a friend the Webshop but He cannot EA Connect, His Ally Code is 358-729-247
  • Options
    I have the same issue, I'm trying to move my account to a new phone (going from android to iOS), but there's no connect button.
    772-287-669
  • Options
    Hi, I do not have a connect button. Ally Code: 811-251-464
  • Options
    My Ally code is 397-946-936 please fix it Thank you
  • Options
    My ally code is 515-352-467 and i cant connect to the store, i do get the email with the code but after that it says a error has occurred
  • Options
    774-489-138 pls help I want freebies
  • Options
    139-553-222
    I want freebies too
  • Options
    I know this is a year later but the EA connect button is not showing up but I have the age needed. my ally code is 217-454-638 and my username is KyloFrend
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

I recently got a new phone because my other phone was destroyed. I downloaded SWGOH and it's not letting me get into my account. Its treating me like im a brand new player, even though i have been playing for years. There is no Login or Connect button in the settings. I really don't want to lose my account.
    My ally code is:
    486-734-895
  • hfpcardoso
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I recently got a new tablet because my other tablet was old. I downloaded SWGOH and it's not letting me get into my account. Its treating me like im a brand new player, even though i have been playing for years. There is no Login or Connect button in the settings. I really don't want to lose my account. What should I do and who can help me?

Update: Solved.
    Post edited by hfpcardoso on
  • Options
    Hello

Ally code : 773-924-978
    Never had the connect buttons and the EA connect button, but have all the other buttons like in game chat and other age requirement stuff.
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.
    Hey folks,

Thank you.
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

• Options
    Other question: I’m about to complete my SLKR Ultimate and disconnected from the game when I completed 6/10 last Tier, but still have 5/10 Tokens? How do I get the 6th Token?
  • Options
    New ally code is 739-818-629.
    I'm trying to connect my existing account to my new phone and I'm missing the connect button.
  • TTThreat
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

799-811-423

I've never had an Connect button in my options menu.

Thank you for your assistance
  • Options
    Might want to get rid of your player id - your ally code is a 9 digit number found under the allies section
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

Ally Code: 425-825-925

As I know of, I have never had this button.

Ally code: 773-924-978
    Never had the EA connect button, but have all the other buttons like in game chat and other age requirement stuff.
  • Options
    Ally code 475 727 356

I don't recall ever having Connect button on this account. Thank you for assistance
  • Options
    Ally code 117-477-625

Never had the connect button on this account