Each screenshot is a different cheater

Prev1
sigsig
234 posts Member
edited January 2023
Here's a fraction of current cheaters. Each screenshot posted here is a completely different ally code. Still tracking cheaters. These are just the obvious ones that should have immediately been flagged and banned internally. These shouldn't even need to be reported (they've all been reported many times).

Do not post any ally codes or names.

a4d2sn6ovmr1.png

22bfxvkfv0ue.png

de2eze65gxd8.png

08fd4ixad4xk.png

qq7uhyvoowek.png

l4g5nvrhtb80.png

pq5mx1u6uk0b.png

rf07kq867evb.png

n6rtwyrfp2d9.png

fwhlmxih9zw0.png

3jbpr6isj2ww.png

bzulkspyfde4.png

9startylnodi.png

8unabz078iw8.png

lddfo5wqo0ay.png

j183afg3hgfm.png

bnfou90c9uei.png

mc51udwlinew.png

mg9kb7qkm0ug.png

ocp20ojn36qe.png

ew6c90lvh4r2.png

u9u636ggle47.png

uk0gqcgs4dci.png

z9xnl0uveptq.png

ehvy2mfcv0iv.png

fvjdk4rje73b.png

rkzjjianv2vw.png

wdszt0uow9li.png

5ov98demn66x.png

p94skswvdn18.png

m56firas9ut0.png

aygz4ssgxo96.png

p8z6twl0s7av.png

I'd love to not have to spend hours and hours on this, but it'll keep happening until we see significant changes. Like I said, these are the obvious ones. There's also cheaters where it's very difficult to possible to tell. Players that want to play fair are losing out on lots of crystals and rewards, and CG has never given make good for it (even though they said they will).
Post edited by sigsig on

Replies

• Options
    I like the solo c3pio, he can't even attack. I guess he kept talking so much and the enemy just forefeit.
  • Franke
    122 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    This is horribel, but this RG against GG made me chuckle for some reason. b78baqcvnrs7.jpg
  • Options
    And this one, lol!rcur9sm9wd7a.jpg
  • Options
    Some of these players are getting into kyber. Its not even just those in the lower gp brackets being effected by newer low gp players blatantly cheating
  • Options
    Way to “respect our investments”, CG.

Please take a hardline, public approach against these cheats.

It would be prudent to rebuild our consumer confidence if you want players to keep spending.

You can’t expect people to keep throwing money at you if the perception exists that spending is potentially negated by cheating.
  • Options
    This is the State of the Galaxy
  • Options
    Repeat after me. CG does not care.

Which is very strange, games where cheating/ hacking were ignored tend not to last much longer. Cheating is becoming a bigger and bigger issue and CG just puts their head in the sand. Sad.
  • Options
    Repeat after me. CG does not care.

Which is very strange, games where cheating/ hacking were ignored tend not to last much longer. Cheating is becoming a bigger and bigger issue and CG just puts their head in the sand. Sad.

This one lasted for 7 years+. The nature of the issue haven't changed along the way.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, I see I know nothing about good counters.
    Seems like I need a better gaming chair.

Joking aside, this is just absolutely unbelievable!
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    lol i will have to put 3po solo in my list of counters.

Edit:

Hmm… for some reason he immediately died.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Weirdly enough one of the reasons SWGoH.gg or the ability to see these battles, however you want to look at it, was to have the player base help catch the cheaters. Players are doing thier part so half of it is working.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220663/grand-arena-history-on-swgoh-gg
  • Options
    @EA_Mako

Please react.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Mako

Please react.

*laughs in CG*
  • Options
    @EA_Mako

Please react.

I wouldn't count on any meaningful reaction. I've been trying to contact Leviathan and LucifersDaddy for almost a month now about an obvious cheater. You can guess how it is going.

I simply stopped spending money, if CG doesn't care about the state of the game and their customers being affected then I'm not investing a single penny here. There is plenty of other games I can spend on.
  • BobaFettish86
    590 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Wow, I need to learn that JML counter with JKA or Biggs. Frees up my SEE for something else!

Does keeping Han at level 1 unlock Super Han?
  • Options
    I think the DV vs JMK match is theoretically legit. I believe in Oct the DVcron was active, but swgoh.gg GAC history wasn't showing crons yet. If DV had great mods and JMK terrible mods, DV could go before JMK applied tenacity up. Then the win would be easy. That doesn't explain how the inqs took damage though, so it's probably still cheating. Just saying it's not a 100% slam dunk like the others.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @EA_Mako

Please react.

EA forum moderators do not have any interaction cheating afaik.

(yes yes we know, neither does cg)

Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    I think the DV vs JMK match is theoretically legit. I believe in Oct the DVcron was active, but swgoh.gg GAC history wasn't showing crons yet. If DV had great mods and JMK terrible mods, DV could go before JMK applied tenacity up. Then the win would be easy. That doesn't explain how the inqs took damage though, so it's probably still cheating. Just saying it's not a 100% slam dunk like the others.

JMK has 385 natural speed. Assuming 0 speed from mods, he'd still have 415 to start the battle. DV gets 88 from his unique in that matchup. So, to have a coinflip, he'd need 327 base speed. Fastest DV in the game right now? 321
  • Options

JMK has 385 natural speed. Assuming 0 speed from mods, he'd still have 415 to start the battle. DV gets 88 from his unique in that matchup. So, to have a coinflip, he'd need 327 base speed. Fastest DV in the game right now? 321

You're right that it could still be cheating but the LVL 9 ability of that DC also had DV revive with full protection/health & also gain a bonus turn. Of course, we don't know if they even used a DC or not during that battle
  • Options
    The Tenacity up lasts for 3 turns. There is just no way that could work with trash allies.

And, as another mentioned, all the Inqs took damage. And KAM is there, so the team hits harder. So this guy had a bunch of purple Inqs survive at full health and zero protection (extremely unlikely, probably not possible with how hard that JMK team would hit).

That match his without a doubt an example of a cheater boosting at least the health pool.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    We know that the far right inquisitor took damage and survive at gear tier 5 (he has some protection still on him)

which should be impossible for them to survive any hit when they have like 2k total health
  • Options
    The Tenacity up lasts for 3 turns. There is just no way that could work with trash allies.

And, as another mentioned, all the Inqs took damage. And KAM is there, so the team hits harder. So this guy had a bunch of purple Inqs survive at full health and zero protection (extremely unlikely, probably not possible with how hard that JMK team would hit).

That match his without a doubt an example of a cheater boosting at least the health pool.

Great point, there's no argument there. Definitely a cheater
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    JackedJedi wrote: »

You're right that it could still be cheating but the LVL 9 ability of that DC also had DV revive with full protection/health & also gain a bonus turn. Of course, we don't know if they even used a DC or not during that battle

Datacrons have been showing in history for a while now
  • Options
    Jimster1 wrote: »
    I like the solo c3pio, he can't even attack. I guess he kept talking so much and the enemy just forefeit.

Have you seen the stacks of courage he gets behind padme? Imagine a hack that allows his unique to deal physical damage.
  • Options
    Jimster1 wrote: »

Have you seen the stacks of courage he gets behind padme? Imagine a hack that allows his unique to deal physical damage.

But didn’t he just lose? I can’t see the cheat in that case. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    here's some more great counters; just get max protection/health on every battle. it's easy i guess?

9zllgv391tss.png
    2gexuygz14zb.png
    fe9smgueb76w.png
    1iucptdbhy5t.png
  • Options

Actually there's an even bigger problem with my theory I realized later. The cheater can't run the datacron with toons under r5 on the squad. So yeah, 100% a cheater.
  • Options

Actually there's an even bigger problem with my theory I realized later. The cheater can't run the datacron with toons under r5 on the squad. So yeah, 100% a cheater.

You can still equip a datacron with R3 characters on the squad, you just lose the L6 bonuses. This thread is long enough that I'm not sure what screenshot you're referring to, so forgive me if they're G12 or something, I just wanted to point that out.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.