New raid changes

12346Next

Replies

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    They already made clear they wouldn't have Grogu playable because they didn't want to portray attacking children in-game.

Shame about Omega then lol

Omega may be young, but she is not visibly a baby.

Maybe only by attitude.

I kid, I've never seen a minute of this show.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    They already made clear they wouldn't have Grogu playable because they didn't want to portray attacking children in-game.

Maybe only by attitude.

Genuine question: Why not? Doesn't peak your interest?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

Maybe only by attitude.

Genuine question: Why not? Doesn't peak your interest?

Nope. Have no interest in animated Star Wars.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You don't know it's a cliff but ok.

People talked this way about crystals moving to GAC which ended up being the single best change I've seen this game made.

I think it is the single worst :D

Surely you must at least appreciate not having to be tied to your phone for over an hour at the same time every single day.

I feel like people are sleeping on the fact that it won't be necessary to be on at the right 20 minutes to get top 10 hstr rewards anymore (if even top 10).

I just hate GA, I don't want to waste my time with it. I wont miss the HSTR and i know my wife wont either but I do wish we could sim all the raids. I just figure we will be losing out on stuff with this new setup. Rarely does CG do a solid for its players.

Obviously we don't know yet, but I expect in order to actually get the same rewards as before you will have to put in a good deal of time, effort, and mod moving.

That’s what I’m afraid of. We need less time spent and more fun but it’s going the opposite.
  • Options

Omega may be young, but she is not visibly a baby. This has been asked and answered already.

She's visibly like... 10 years old. I was just making a joke though - I don't care if they put him in the game or not, whatever their reasoning is.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.