1970 posts Member
    Options
    Goavs506 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    this is not getting nearly enough traction. as a ~5m gp player in a ~400m gp guild - i estimate going from ~28 aeros/month to ZERO.
    that's just aeros. not considering anything else. i don't need to look at anything else.
    this is a huge kick in the teeth and completely unacceptable.

I'm not sure why so many folks are concerned about aeros... You can get them from Conquest as well and many of us have a stockpile of them..

i have only been playing for 13 months. my account is 5m gp. my "stockpile" is 137 aeros, which will be gone in no time due to no longer adding any to it through raids. i would estimate a far greater # of players are in my position than yours.

Oh my gosh poor you! Only 137 aeros! I am at 6 mil and have earned all my aeros through conquest. And am doing just fine. I am glad crancor is gone, so maybe you won’t take them for granted in the future

I was getting my aeros from CPit. You're getting yours from conquest. You think it's no big deal that I've had my CPit source pulled out from under me. By this reasoning, I should assume that you'd be completely fine with a conquest system overhaul tomorrow that stripped you of your ability to earn aeros?

In your scenario, you still have access to conquest and a source of Aeros.

First, that's not the point at all. The point is I worked to build a roster and complete an event for rewards. I've had that taken away. So has every other player in the game who worked towards it and achieved it.
    Second, how many players/guilds were capable of completing CPit but not capable of completing conquest to a high enough degree to get the aeros in there? This change hurts every single one of them, which I'm guessing is a lot.

The entire point of a game like this is to build, grow, and achieve milestones. The milestones we've worked hard to achieve should not be stripped away from us. It doesn't matter what that milestone is. Once it's been achieved, and its rewards earned, that it's. Achievement complete, move on to something bigger and better. Aeros, signal data, kyros - whatever. Just imagine any single resource in the game that you need - and that you've spent time, resources, and possibly even $ to achieve - only to have it taken away and told "rebuild something different to earn that thing today that you already built for and earned yesterday."

That's the crux of what has happened here - and it's not ok. And if you cannot grasp that then this conversation is pointless.

This pretty much sums it up....

Sure, but on this particular resource, people have already gone without them at your GP and have done just fine. And honestly, if some of these players can’t get Aeros in conquest, how much are those players even contributing to the Crancor wins? That being said, I agree that their should be easier access to aeros for ALL players

Isn't that the point of guilds? And how players grow? The "top half" of the guild pitches in more, because they're able - and the "bottom half" reaps the rewards. It's how young accounts are brought up. Along with the whole transfer of knowledge from the mature accounts to the young.

That guild coop is critical to the nature of guilds themselves. I thought you mentioned something previously about your distaste for people "guild hopping" to achieve higher rewards, but rather preferred sticking with a guild and helping it grow. So I'm not sure why you wouldn't have this mentality of helping the smaller accounts already baked in to your thinking...
    this is not getting nearly enough traction. as a ~5m gp player in a ~400m gp guild - i estimate going from ~28 aeros/month to ZERO.
    that's just aeros. not considering anything else. i don't need to look at anything else.

I'm not sure why so many folks are concerned about aeros... You can get them from Conquest as well and many of us have a stockpile of them..

i have only been playing for 13 months. my account is 5m gp. my "stockpile" is 137 aeros, which will be gone in no time due to no longer adding any to it through raids. i would estimate a far greater # of players are in my position than yours.

Oh my gosh poor you! Only 137 aeros! I am at 6 mil and have earned all my aeros through conquest. And am doing just fine. I am glad crancor is gone, so maybe you won’t take them for granted in the future

I was getting my aeros from CPit. You're getting yours from conquest. You think it's no big deal that I've had my CPit source pulled out from under me. By this reasoning, I should assume that you'd be completely fine with a conquest system overhaul tomorrow that stripped you of your ability to earn aeros?

First, that's not the point at all. The point is I worked to build a roster and complete an event for rewards. I've had that taken away. So has every other player in the game who worked towards it and achieved it.
    Second, how many players/guilds were capable of completing CPit but not capable of completing conquest to a high enough degree to get the aeros in there? This change hurts every single one of them, which I'm guessing is a lot.

The entire point of a game like this is to build, grow, and achieve milestones. The milestones we've worked hard to achieve should not be stripped away from us. It doesn't matter what that milestone is. Once it's been achieved, and its rewards earned, that it's. Achievement complete, move on to something bigger and better. Aeros, signal data, kyros - whatever. Just imagine any single resource in the game that you need - and that you've spent time, resources, and possibly even $ to achieve - only to have it taken away and told "rebuild something different to earn that thing today that you already built for and earned yesterday."

That's the crux of what has happened here - and it's not ok. And if you cannot grasp that then this conversation is pointless.

Sure, but on this particular resource, people have already gone without them at your GP and have done just fine. And honestly, if some of these players can’t get Aeros in conquest, how much are those players even contributing to the Crancor wins? That being said, I agree that their should be easier access to aeros for ALL players

Isn't that the point of guilds? And how players grow? The "top half" of the guild pitches in more, because they're able - and the "bottom half" reaps the rewards. It's how young accounts are brought up. Along with the whole transfer of knowledge from the mature accounts to the young.

That guild coop is critical to the nature of guilds themselves. I thought you mentioned something previously about your distaste for people "guild hopping" to achieve higher rewards, but rather preferred sticking with a guild and helping it grow. So I'm not sure why you wouldn't have this mentality of helping the smaller accounts already baked in to your thinking...

I just don’t think players in 5-6 mil range should feel entitled to Aeros or complain about only having 137 of them. When a lot of other guilds and players have gone with a much more limited fund. Now you can scrap for them like the rest of us. My distaste is for the medium players that bail decent guilds, not quite crancor ready, in order to mooch off higher end players.

I mean that's always been a problem - but that's more about the players than the game I think.

Also, I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but you can't scrap anything for Aeros.

Know what? It's not entitlement - me and 49 other people in my guild put in a lot of work for those Aeros. We were once the folks that were buying Aeros from weekly shipments or packs because we couldn't beat CPit. I had to buy Aeros to get GK to R8 so I could unlock JMK (in no small part to help in the CPit raid - so I wouldn't have to keep buying Aeros). We got fed up with that and buckled down and made the investment to fix that problem - we did the work SPECIFICALLY for the Aeros. CPit was the gate - and we did the work to get through it.

THAT's the point. It doesn't matter how many I have now. What matters is how many I won't have in the future even though I rallied my guild and did the work and hit the mark that CG set. Now that that's done, they're setting a new mark - and that's a bunch of bologna.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    So I did the math on the old system vs. the new. For the record I am in a 500 million gp guild.

These numbers are per month, based on 10 Rancor, 8 Tank, 6 Sith, and 5 Cpit per month. With an average of 5th-10th place for Sith and Cpit.

New raid numbers are based on 130 million guild crate, and 4.5 million personal crate.

I undervalued the old gear boxes since finding data on those is sketchy.

Old rewards
    18.7 million credits
    1.4 million ship credits
    35 aeromagnifiers
    1836 carbanti level gear
    42 kyros
    And all gear in boxes (240 carbanti level and 110 fusion furnace level based on very low numbers)

New rewards
    38.5 aeromagnifiers (mk3 currency)
    632 fusion furnace or equivalent (mk2 currency)
    3852 carbanti level gear (mk1 currency)

So the long story short, is for this situation:

Mk1 currency is slightly better rewards
    Mk2 currency is about the same
    Mk3 currency is about the same

But, if you make less than those crates, which a lot of guilds will, it is not a good value. Anything less than 130 million guild crate deletes the aeromagnifier level mk3 tokens.

So any guild that could do cpit, but does not get the above rewards is suffering.

Hopefully we will see a change

I really don't trust your data at all

Where are you getting 42 kyros from????????

Kyrotech is technically carbanti level gear

Lots of vagueness without any backing of your sources

Here is the full data.

10 times a month doing each currency x10

Krayt guild box level 130 million

Mk 1-42,600
    Mk 2-24,750
    Mk 3-6,750

Personal box level 4.5

Mk 1-42,150
    Mk 2-17,600
    Mk 3-1,000

So per month combined
    Mk 1-84,750
    Mk 2-42,350
    Mk 3-7,750

That buys
    1 aero is 200 Mk 3. That is 38.5 aero magnifiers. No other mk3 currency left

1 fusion furnace is 67 mk2. That is 632 fusion furnace or equivalent. That is one of the cheaper ones

1 mk3 carbanti is 22 mk1. That is 3852 carbanti or equivalent

Old raids

Rancor

10 times a month
    Shards 100 Han Solo
    8300 guild tokens
    3 million credits
    Variable gear

Tank

8 times a month
    Shards 48 kenobi
    11,200 guild tokens
    5,760,000 credits
    1,456,000 ship credits
    Variable gear

Sith

6 times a month assuming 5th place
    Shards 42 Traya
    12,450 guild tokens
    3,300 get 1 currency
    3 million credits roughly
    Variable gear

Cpit

5 times a month assuming 5th place
    2,750 get 1 currency
    2,750 get 2 currency
    35 aeromagnifiers
    4 million credits

Totals
    Shards 190
    Get 1 6,050
    Get 2 2,750
    Guild tokens 31,950
    18.7 million credits
    1.4 million ship credits
    35 aero magnifiers
    Lots of variable gear

That’s assuming rank 5-10 depending on the raid

What you can buy with that, that we lost

570 ship credits per mk1
    So 48 million ship credits

30 shard shop per shard, so 5,700 shard shop

Guild tokens can buy 1400 carbanti
    Get 1 can buy 252 carbanti
    Get 2 can buy 42 kyro
    Shard shop can buy 184 carbanti

So total 1836 carbanti and 42 kyro

Old rewards
    18.7 million credits
    1.4 million ship credits
    35 aeromagnifiers
    1836 carbanti level gear
    42 kyros
    And all gear in boxes (240 carbanti level and 110 fusion furnace level)

New rewards

I like that what you did, also credits can be exchanged for mk1 so this is also some value, and not small to get like 19mil credits. But i think real problem is about loot from boxes.
    In rewards from pit sometimes if there was good drop it could 2 full nubian, or full furnace. Sometimes double carbanti. And it wasnt so rare. HAAt was almost always a crap but sometimes was giving 2 prototypes. Did you think about this in your calculation? And what about all mods materials from sith raid?
    What about kyros from cpit? Once i got 50 for 22nd place. But few times likes 15. It wasnt rare to get kyros from cpit.
    Shard shop curenncy is also nice value, 5700 shard shop currency is like 60 pieces for g12 left side.
    What about that?
  • Options
    Ok I just need to say this…

Conquest is NOT an adequate source of Aeros.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I get what you’re saying here, but deliberately presenting the changes in a way to imply that our rewards won’t significantly change from the old system to the new, is still a form of dishonesty. Deliberately manipulating words to say one thing and mean another, is still being dishonest.

Also. There’s no way they didn’t know we had the collective impression, that the intention was for our overall rewards to be relatively consistent across the change. It’s been hotly debated and discussed on the forums since the February RA.

To me, even if they didn’t “technically” lie, it’s still extremely suspect. They knew what they were doing and I don’t think at this point, it’s justifiable for any of us to assume CG is operating in good faith. They’ve shown us too many times that they don’t.
    2pkatov85iyv.png

It bears mentioning that this is what they promised.

This is not what they delivered.

It's important to note the quotes around "simmed". Only HPit and HAAT were simmed - So they actually may have delivered what they promised. Not saying I like the situation - I clearly don't - but I also won't jump on the bandwagon of people calling them liars. I think they've made a major misstep in a situation that should have been nothing but fanfare and at-a-boys. Someone will always be unhappy with any change - but I haven't seen anyone defending this rewards debacle. Even the folks that usually would - like me.

• Jacgul
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    2pkatov85iyv.png

It bears mentioning that this is what they promised.

This is not what they delivered.

It's important to note the quotes around "simmed". Only HPit and HAAT were simmed - So they actually may have delivered what they promised. Not saying I like the situation - I clearly don't - but I also won't jump on the bandwagon of people calling them liars. I think they've made a major misstep in a situation that should have been nothing but fanfare and at-a-boys. Someone will always be unhappy with any change - but I haven't seen anyone defending this rewards debacle. Even the folks that usually would - like me.

It’s also important to note that the only raid with a personal track right now is akrayt.
    And “actively participating” can now be defined as 243k damage minimum, which many players who got sim rewards can’t reach.

I got just shy of the 243k mark. I only have one eligible reliced character. I can probably learn to swing it to get to that, but I'm already way behind on rewards. I felt the week of no raids we missed. I've felt the last couple of days already. Here I was ready to spend a bit to get the new Cal. But it looks like it's either shards or kyros for the team, with crystals because I don't see any other real way to generate the amount of resources needed anymore.

Edit, without spending far more than I had figured this would cost.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Ooo let me guess I think I know this one!!

Is it because... kyros were added to "help" the gear crunch??
    DeusArt wrote: »
    This data is not clear, yes.
    But 42 kyros per month it's real - (GET2 and kyros drop itself) x 4-5 runs.
    And if Kyrotech is carbanti level gear - why 5 pices costs 2000 MK2 raid tokens?

This. I can only buy purple gear now.. so why isn’t kyro’s in there for us?

We all know.

• Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Ok I just need to say this…

Conquest is NOT an adequate source of Aeros.

Depends on what level you’re at I think. It’s works for me at 6 mil. Plus there is shipmentsOf course I would like more, but I have plenty work on besides getting a ton of characters to relic 8
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options

I just don’t think players in 5-6 mil range should feel entitled to Aeros or complain about only having 137 of them. When a lot of other guilds and players have gone with a much more limited fund. Now you can scrap for them like the rest of us. My distaste is for the medium players that bail decent guilds, not quite crancor ready, in order to mooch off higher end players.

I mean that's always been a problem - but that's more about the players than the game I think.

Also, I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but you can't scrap anything for Aeros.

Know what? It's not entitlement - me and 49 other people in my guild put in a lot of work for those Aeros. We were once the folks that were buying Aeros from weekly shipments or packs because we couldn't beat CPit. I had to buy Aeros to get GK to R8 so I could unlock JMK (in no small part to help in the CPit raid - so I wouldn't have to keep buying Aeros). We got fed up with that and buckled down and made the investment to fix that problem - we did the work SPECIFICALLY for the Aeros. CPit was the gate - and we did the work to get through it.

THAT's the point. It doesn't matter how many I have now. What matters is how many I won't have in the future even though I rallied my guild and did the work and hit the mark that CG set. Now that that's done, they're setting a new mark - and that's a bunch of bologna.

I am sympathetic for your situation. And I think they need another way to make them more accessible for everyone. I don’t think the crancor was a good system for the game. Created recruiting hell and a system of have and have not . In terms of entitlement I’m referring to the low and medium level players who guild hop, don’t contribute that much to rancor, and don’t make an effort on conquest. And they have plenty of more to work on besides getting characters to relic 8.
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options

And no I didn’t mean scrap literally
  • Options

I wholeheartedly agree.

It’s like unlocking slkr and then they say you can’t have that anymore u less you do this, which will take you months, potentially a year + to do so.
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options

I wholeheartedly agree.

It’s like unlocking slkr and then they say you can’t have that anymore u less you do this, which will take you months, potentially a year + to do so.

I don’t think that’s a good example at all…
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    I have a lot aeros, and i think probably i wont use them to relic 8 for a long time. But still regardles of what i have ,think that many guilds were making effort to beat cpit and it is so unfair and strange to take rewards from cpit, put the gate for aeros and force players to make more upgrades to get those aeros.
    Anyone expierienced something similar in other mobile games?
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options

That's fair if that's your viewpoint - although mine differs.

But you still aren't addressing the fact that something people specifically built for and spent a boatload of time and resources to achieve was taken away from them. Ignore aeros for a moment. Look at all the other rewards that are not comp'ing between the old raids and the new (there's plenty of posts about that here in this thread, on other threads, and all over discord and reddit).

As I've tried to convey on multiple posts now - when you invest into completing a challenge, that challenge should not be stripped away, leaving you without the rewards that you worked specifically to achieve.

Moving the goalposts is not cool - and if CG doesn't rectify it soon it's going to cost them some amount of players.

Obviously the whole reward system needs work. I’ve been able to get by fine at this point but I want them to make relic 8 materials equally accessible for all. I didn’t think the crancor was a good system, but I can understand the frustration with the moving the goal posts aspect of it
  • Options
    I think you are missing my point in the original post. I think the rewards are not good enough, even at my level.

Leaving out the gear in boxes, and stating that even myself in a 500 million gp guild doesn’t feel like it’s a good equivalent.

I think the reward structure is trash, but that’s my opinion. I wanted to state facts and data first and foremost.
  • Badger_Diaz
    231 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

I wholeheartedly agree.

Why not, it’s the same principal isn’t it?

Entire guilds worked toward unlocking a reward and it’s been taken from them.

How is it any different to a player working towards opening a character for a year, only for it to be taken away and replaced with new goalposts that will take them a year to get.

It’s entirely the same principal.

If anything it’s worse given the coordination between multiple players to achieve those rewards.
  • Options
    So I did the math on the old system vs. the new. For the record I am in a 500 million gp guild.

These numbers are per month, based on 10 Rancor, 8 Tank, 6 Sith, and 5 Cpit per month. With an average of 5th-10th place for Sith and Cpit.

New raid numbers are based on 130 million guild crate, and 4.5 million personal crate.

I undervalued the old gear boxes since finding data on those is sketchy.

Old rewards
    18.7 million credits
    1.4 million ship credits
    35 aeromagnifiers
    1836 carbanti level gear
    42 kyros
    And all gear in boxes (240 carbanti level and 110 fusion furnace level based on very low numbers)

New rewards

So the long story short, is for this situation:

Mk1 currency is slightly better rewards
    Mk2 currency is about the same
    Mk3 currency is about the same

But, if you make less than those crates, which a lot of guilds will, it is not a good value. Anything less than 130 million guild crate deletes the aeromagnifier level mk3 tokens.

So any guild that could do cpit, but does not get the above rewards is suffering.

Hopefully we will see a change

Here is the full data.

10 times a month doing each currency x10

Krayt guild box level 130 million

Mk 1-42,600
    Mk 2-24,750
    Mk 3-6,750

Personal box level 4.5

Mk 1-42,150
    Mk 2-17,600
    Mk 3-1,000

So per month combined
    Mk 1-84,750
    Mk 2-42,350
    Mk 3-7,750

That buys
    1 aero is 200 Mk 3. That is 38.5 aero magnifiers. No other mk3 currency left

1 fusion furnace is 67 mk2. That is 632 fusion furnace or equivalent. That is one of the cheaper ones

1 mk3 carbanti is 22 mk1. That is 3852 carbanti or equivalent

Old raids

Rancor

10 times a month
    Shards 100 Han Solo
    8300 guild tokens
    3 million credits
    Variable gear

Tank

8 times a month
    Shards 48 kenobi
    11,200 guild tokens
    5,760,000 credits
    1,456,000 ship credits
    Variable gear

Sith

6 times a month assuming 5th place
    Shards 42 Traya
    12,450 guild tokens
    3,300 get 1 currency
    3 million credits roughly
    Variable gear

Cpit

5 times a month assuming 5th place
    2,750 get 1 currency
    2,750 get 2 currency
    35 aeromagnifiers
    4 million credits

Totals
    Shards 190
    Get 1 6,050
    Get 2 2,750
    Guild tokens 31,950
    18.7 million credits
    1.4 million ship credits
    35 aero magnifiers
    Lots of variable gear

That’s assuming rank 5-10 depending on the raid

What you can buy with that, that we lost

570 ship credits per mk1
    So 48 million ship credits

30 shard shop per shard, so 5,700 shard shop

Guild tokens can buy 1400 carbanti
    Get 1 can buy 252 carbanti
    Get 2 can buy 42 kyro
    Shard shop can buy 184 carbanti

So total 1836 carbanti and 42 kyro

Old rewards
    18.7 million credits
    1.4 million ship credits
    35 aeromagnifiers
    1836 carbanti level gear
    42 kyros
    And all gear in boxes (240 carbanti level and 110 fusion furnace level)

New rewards

I think you’re missing the point that Aeros etc are gated at mk3 which are now unobtainable even for higher end guilds when before even a mid-tier guild had a steady supply.

It’s ok if you at the top of the food chain and inn a 500m guild, which I’m guessing you are which is why it isn’t making much difference to you personally.

The massive problem on here is that the people who are ok with all this are top tier players and it makes no difference to them while it affects a vast majority of the community negatively.

The “I’m alright Jack” attitude.

A community spirit is vital for success no matter how much people to try to peddle anti-communism.

Without a community there is nothing except a cesspool that doesn’t give a toss about anything except themselves, which is an effing **** state to be in.

It’s exemplary of the society we live in which kinda defeats the purpose of escaping into a game in the first place.

Trust me, greed will end this game.

I’ve seen it before, great things and communities destroyed by the greed of the people in charge.
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options

I wholeheartedly agree.

How is it any different to a player working towards opening a character for a year, only for it to be taken away and replaced with new goalposts that will take them a year to get.

If anything it’s worse given the coordination between multiple players to achieve those rewards.

Getting 20 Aeros to get someone to relic 8 does not take a year without Crancor. Not at all. Also people have already used and benefitted from the rewards from crancor to get the final reward of relic 8s on characters.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not a "big dog".... 8 mil player in a 400 mil guild.... I have 8 R8 characters and 1 R9.... sure, I could have more, but that just bottlenecks me at injectors anyways...

While my experience is not everyone's experience, I work hard at conquest and I always worked at CPit to get as high as I could in the standings (not like the other 40 in my guild that just signed up for freebies).... this is why I don't get the aero fuss...

q834xwj3w33x.png
  • Options

I wholeheartedly agree.

Getting 20 Aeros to get someone to relic 8 does not take a year without Crancor. Not at all. Also people have already used and benefitted from the rewards from crancor to get the final reward of relic 8s on characters.

But people grinded tooth and nail and coordinated their alliance to achieve those rewards and they’ve been removed without another long grind.

How is that any different to moving a goalpost of GL?

On principal it’s the same.

You work towards a goal, you achieve it. To have that reward suddenly stripped and all that work undone is a bitter pill to swallow.

I mean, if they actually wanted players to progress then they’d actually accelerate the farms, the rewards etc.

But I don’t think they want that, they want to slow gameplay so much so that players need to spend more money (that most don’t actually have in a credit crunch) to have any kind of meaningful progression.

Putting a gate on already hard earnt achieved privilidges is just going to **** off the existing demographic that is both f2p and spending on the game.

they moved the goalposts and the community aren’t happy. If you disagree then you’re one of the few that does.
  • SuperFoxT
    11 posts Member
    Options
    this is not getting nearly enough traction. as a ~5m gp player in a ~400m gp guild - i estimate going from ~28-35 aeros/month to ZERO.

We checked and will be doing 3/1 Sith/Krait. Max in Sith yields better rewards.
  • Schwartzring
    1458 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not disingenuous. It’s the data from my experience with the new raid. And the old raids, I chose what I thought would be the correct amount of attempts in a month.

You probably would have been better off comparing equivalent # of Tickets.

So 90K for this raid, same as old Tank.

The Most Accurate Comparison, IMO, would have been to compare 180K Tickets to 180K Tickets.

IE. 2 Kraits v/s 1 C-Pit, 2 Tanks, 3 H-Pit & 1.6-ish Sith.

• Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    At 2.19 mil personal prize box, I can’t even buy 5 kyros from the store….that’s sad considering kyros are needed EVERYWHERE! Worst thing in this game is kyros….change my mind.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    At 2.19 mil personal prize box, I can’t even buy 5 kyros from the store….that’s sad considering kyros are needed EVERYWHERE! Worst thing in this game is kyros….change my mind.

Worst thing in this game is how few kyros you can buy with the weak rewards from the new raid.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Schwartzring
    1458 posts Member
    Options
    So what I'm taking from all this is.............
    Remember when doubled all the low level gear & then cut values in half at the Jawa?
    Woops, now you'll be getting less gear for Jawa & still paying twice the price. DOH
  • Options

I wholeheartedly agree.

It took a long time for people/guilds to build up teams to clear Crancor though, it might have been 3 months or a year depending on your starting point.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    But they didn’t simultaneously take away the ability to earn previous raid rewards while people were working on the new one…

I wholeheartedly agree.

It took a long time for people/guilds to build up teams to clear Crancor though, it might have been 3 months or a year depending on your starting point.

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I guess I'm one of the privileged ones who have way more Aeros than I know what to do with, but I'm sure in a couple years (assuming the game is still alive) I'll be eating those words. My biggest gripe is the lack of credits and guild event currency. Both of those are critical for slicing and 6*ing mods. These changes are kneecapping roster development in more ways than just gating R8.

Also how depressing is it that they didn't change the description on Aeros.? RIP Crancor. 😭

gxdffsv8tk0d.png
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s not disingenuous. It’s the data from my experience with the new raid. And the old raids, I chose what I thought would be the correct amount of attempts in a month.

As far as ranks, those were the screenshots I found online and my own personal ones.

This is a snapshot of data for my experience.

The data is laid out. Take it for what you will.

If you feel it’s incorrect, take the time to find your own data. This is an unbiased account of the new vs. old raid structure.

I felt the people here deserved to see it. If you don’t believe it, that’s great. But this isn’t an opinion, it’s a data set based on personal experience.

That is very fair and true
  • Options

As far as ranks, those were the screenshots I found online and my own personal ones.

This is a snapshot of data for my experience.

The data is laid out. Take it for what you will.

If you feel it’s incorrect, take the time to find your own data. This is an unbiased account of the new vs. old raid structure.

I felt the people here deserved to see it. If you don’t believe it, that’s great. But this isn’t an opinion, it’s a data set based on personal experience.

That is very fair and true

Except it is biased, because of where you are in the game.

Where am I?

I’m in a relatively low level guild, I u locked slkr as my first gl about 3 weeks ago.

I e been playing for about 2.5 years, at 3.1m power.

Much of what players above me are complaining about I haven’t even seen yet, my slkr is r7, I want to move him to r8 and doing that has become much more difficult.

Of course I am going to complain, as that s just the tip of the iceberg.

The players want accelerated progression In an already slow game.

Ergo why Double drops are loved across the board.

Instead they’ve given us regression in an attempt to get us to spend more.

Well, It’s the rebel ensign I’m flying.