Grand Inquisitor

Replies

• Dravhen
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I’m joining to this massive complain. I was patient but… The fact is, the release of GI will be 2 weeks, (probably more), than the year that you (CG) promised. But, the worst part of this matter, it’s that you keep silence. Why must we support you if you will act like this? Or even believe anything that you will say in the future. Why must I (or anyone) spend my money in your game when you give me this support and follow this politics? @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Pd: I mention you Meathead because you write the announcements and I want that any CG member read this. I’m not complain about you 😊 or even about your Red 5 torture! 😡
  • Padawan
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    At this point, I think the frustration comes from the silence. Not saying they should give us an specific schedule [even considering that they do it every month for pretty much everything else], but at least a simple "we are aware of your concerns, we didnt forget GI, he'll be here soon", or something like that can work.

This silence hurts the trust of the players in the company. For no reason at all. What can be so bad about a little bit of response or information here?
  • Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Padawan wrote: »
    "we are aware of your concerns, we didnt forget GI, he'll be here soon"
    The only official answer yet was "patience" which is about the same, just a little less nice
  • Padawan
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I must admit I missed that one.

But yee, this is not so much about to be nice that is it to build some trust in you as a company. I mean, hug your players, take care of them. Make them feel they are being listened, taking cared. Lately everything looks like one more combat on a big war between they and us. No point really. And also super easy to prevent. At least at the point things are nowadays.
  • CirdanTS
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    Options
    I feel somewhat responsible in that I sent a message to CG a few weeks back asking postpone the event as my Inquisitors were still a little undercooked. All okay now except for Ninth Sister at R3 but, based on the strength of feeling here, I'm happy to tell them now it's okay to run the event as soon as.
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    Options
    We have a whole new GL announced with first set of reqs and still no GI?
  • Options
    Janus wrote: »

Wait for the update notes (that we can likely expect today?) It'll say there if it's finally coming...
  • Options
    Bring Gi
  • osbourne
    32 posts Member
    Options
    They gotta be just trolling us at this point.
    Hey, CG! Not cool bro! Announce the GI already!
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    Options
    This thread has more views and comments than the April Road Ahead and Cal Journey Megathreads put together lol
  • Options
    Nobody Cares about the Road ahead.
  • Options
  • Bustaheimin
    16 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    If it were only possible to make them notice or pay attention to the angst they are creating with hundreds of players. Unfortunately, the only way to do that would be to hit them in the wallet. Which in turn is near impossible. They still have whales that would still spend. There just isn’t any way for everyone to collectively stop spending or simply stop playing for an agreed upon amount of time. Bet we’d get at least a response then. This is not a threat or a demand and only an opinion.
  • Options
    A simple reply to the question is all we're asking for.
  • Options
    Fred48178 wrote: »
    When is the grand inquisitor event? People spent a lot of time and some money to get inquisitors geared to do grand inquisitor dark times event!😡
    And we're still waiting for the event with no word when it will be back.
  • Options
    Really tired to wait! I can quit.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options

:D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

That will convince them now 😂
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Hev_Daman wrote: »

Wait for the update notes (that we can likely expect today?) It'll say there if it's finally coming...

I like to think CGers read this comment and had a hearty chortle before they left for the day.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    If it were only possible to make them notice or pay attention to the angst they are creating with hundreds of players. Unfortunately, the only way to do that would be to hit them in the wallet. Which in turn is near impossible. They still have whales that would still spend. There just isn’t any way for everyone to collectively stop spending or simply stop playing for an agreed upon amount of time. Bet we’d get at least a response then. This is not a threat or a demand and only an opinion.

Whales don't need to spend, they already have GI.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Does cg have a phone number we can all call?
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    Options
    ozkchz0vw96x.jpg
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

"I'm sorry the number you have dialed is no longer in service"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Sorry, spent all their money on the one laptop. 🤣
  • Edge322
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Do the darn event already!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    Hev_Daman wrote: »

I like to think CGers read this comment and had a hearty chortle before they left for the day.

Apparently I, as I have so often been these last two-three weeks, was mistaken.

Oh whale.
  • Options
    Ok CG, I think you have officially exceeded the reasonable definition of approximately, soon, and patience!!! 😡
  • Whatelse73
    2168 posts Member
    Options
    There are devs at CG who do actually care, but they aren't making the decisions. The decision-maker only cares about revenue and not having to worry about facing players. Unhappy players is irrelevant. Just look at how negatively datacrons hit players and CG still rolls them out with stupidly excessive stats like 300% defense.

The perception could even be that CG is punishing players because not enough of us worked on their precious inquisitors and unlocked them immediately, or the second time. "ohhhh, you don't want our gifts? Fine, you don't get our gifts. Even if it leads to other units like Reva you don't want to work on them? Now we're going to make Reva even more stupidly OP just to punish you further!" (And make datacrons bad like they were at the start!)

Adding in a GI event and finally putting him in the journey guide permanently should've happened by now. I could've sworn at some point they talked about characters being added after a year, but their lawyers probably have an answer for that one even if they did.