Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    csaszil wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Guess you should have geared up Inquisitors earlier like they said to. ;)

You do know that not everyone is on the same level right…..cuz it seems like ya don’t.

Then they wait but it seems like they don't want to.

Wait for what exactly? Every other legendary event went as permanent to the Journey Guide exactly 365 days after their first appearance

No they weren't.
  • Options
    It’s like they WANT more officers to quit … get asked daily when this is coming … just give us a date. It’s been over a year.
  • Options
    f1kk11k7jb4l.gif
  • Options
    GRANDOLA wrote: »
    Meathead is hinting its very soon in the discord

Soon™️
  • Options

What is the channel called?
  • Options

He's now ducked out for a meeting, but it's the SWGOH EVENTS server
  • Options
    emoore123 wrote: »

But also, you didn't miss much. Any questions about the GI event were pretty much met with this by meathead:
    qc77itm54e85.gif
  • Options
    I wouldn't expect it before next week.
  • Options

But also, you didn't miss much. Any questions about the GI event were pretty much met with this by meathead:
    qc77itm54e85.gif

Literally crazy. Why is basic communication about a general timeline for a character people geared for months for so taboo?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

qc77itm54e85.gif

Literally crazy. Why is basic communication about a general timeline for a character people geared for months for so taboo?

You have a general timeline..... Approximately a year from release characters go into the journey guide permanently....

You aren't asking for a general timeline, you are asking for a specific timeline...
  • Options
    So i guess im gonna spend the hoard i was saving for GI to bring my inq team from R5 to R7
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    csaszil wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Guess you should have geared up Inquisitors earlier like they said to. ;)

You do know that not everyone is on the same level right…..cuz it seems like ya don’t.

Then they wait but it seems like they don't want to.

Wait for what exactly? Every other legendary event went as permanent to the Journey Guide exactly 365 days after their first appearance, except this one, and they don't tell anything about that. Literally no one gives a s. about Cal Kestis and the new TB zone at this point.

That's completely false.... lol

"Every word of what you just said was wrong"
  • Options
    They’re waiting until TB starts, that way you’ll HAVE to spend money on gear/relics to take him to R7 for Reva
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

qc77itm54e85.gif

You have a general timeline..... Approximately a year from release characters go into the journey guide permanently....

You aren't asking for a general timeline, you are asking for a specific timeline...

Wrong, child. We have absolutely no idea if it's coming this month, next month, or sometime this year.

Please stop stalking the threads with your insufferable, objectively incorrect trolling.

If you have no general idea as to when it is coming then why are you expecting communication about it right now?

If I no general idea as to when it is coming why are you saying I have a general timeline?

If all you're here to do is bait and be wrong, why are you here?

You have a general timeline... We all do.... These events become part of the journey guide APPROXIMATELY a year after release..

Be glad you are ready because the event will be here shortly....

I'm ready for Leviathan but you don't see me starting up multiple threads demanding communication... It will arrive when it arrives.... No need to panic...
  • Options
    They’re waiting until TB starts, that way you’ll HAVE to spend money on gear/relics to take him to R7 for Reva

I would not put this past CG. The beer gardens/restaurants around their Mid-town offices are getting pretty pricey and they need the extra revenues to pay for that.

Honestly, it should have been included in this title update and they probably just forgot, like they forgot about finishing the gear improvements last year (until asked about it). They probably didn't want to pack yet another thing into this update that could go south. Not an excuse, just thinking like they would.
  • Options
    28ooesrgl24l.png
  • Darth_Thanos
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Poor communication as always
    Post edited by Darth_Thanos on
  • Options
    I would like to know when the third release of the grand inquisitor is. plz?
  • Options
    I would like to know when the third release of the grand inquisitor is. plz?

The third event was the 23rd of March
  • Options
    Hopefully once Carl’s event starts it’ll be added permanently
  • Options
    dman10186 wrote: »

He's been in the game for years though...

59on8cebh0nv.png
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

59on8cebh0nv.png

My bad, autocorrect changed it. I meant to say Cal
  • Options

59on8cebh0nv.png

My bad, autocorrect changed it. I meant to say Cal

I figured - couldn't pass up the opportunity though :smile:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Wintahs_Comin
    32 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Pretty ridiculous if the events going to be late at least give the dang date it’s dropping. Why so evasive the event isn’t new couldn’t care less about the title update tbh with how frustrating that is.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Patience
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty ridiculous if the events going to be late at least give the dang date it’s dropping. Why so evasive the event isn’t new couldn’t care less about the title update tbh with how frustrating that is.

First of all, it's not actually late. Though I do think it's silly how much they refuse to communicate such things.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

First of all, it's not actually late. Though I do think it's silly how much they refuse to communicate such things.

Waiting for the second thing ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

kadjwle9q9nx.png
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

kadjwle9q9nx.png

FDp4p4pWQAA37b3.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iera
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Is there an update for the inquisitor yet?