Grand Inquisitor

Replies

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Also, Shame on you if you think a kid should spend money in game to even have a voice.

"Having a voice," and "making demands," are not the same thing.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    We all have to remember their agenda comes first not us as the ones who play and look forward to certain events. They like to dangle the carrot so to say. Let’s accelerate toons just to make everyone wait just a bit longer. It really becomes monotonous to say the least. I as many others have been pounding shards, gear, and materials just to hurry up and wait once again. Being a ftp player this really sucks. It also wouldn’t be so bad if we knew a date for the event to drop instead of keeping the community in the dark. It’s time to wake up CG.

It will drop when it drops.... It isn't even overdue yet...

As a FTP, you really don't have much of a leg to stand on making demands of a company whose game you play but do nothing to support....

Never said I’m a free to play, I’ve spent more than enough of hard earned money in this game. I’m talking about those that can’t afford to spend or can’t such as kids possibly. But you wouldn’t think about that. Before making snide comments you should think about things first. As for making demands I don’t believe that I made a demand other than to wake up. Meaning to those that have put a lot of time and effort in to get somewhere without having to pay just to wait a bit longer. That’s like telling a kid it’s almost Christmas Day but we’re going to wait a few more days to open gifts. Also, Shame on you if you think a kid should spend money in game to even have a voice.

The way your message was worded absolutely reads as you saying that you are FTP.... And yes, demanding they "wake up" is a demand....

Your "Christmas day" analogy doesn't work... The event was never promised or announced and isn't even late... It's just that you want Christmas day to be on December 20th instead of the 25th so you can open your presents...

y6wolzk04kwi.png
  • SequelsAreFanfics
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    The event was never promised or announced and isn't even late... 🤓🤓🤓

• Options
    When is the event coming back? Been ready for well over a month and yet the year anniversary passed and it’s nowhere to be seen
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it’s in the other thread.
  • Options
    Please don't bring the event back, I am not ready for it
  • Options

Whale harder
  • Options

It would be added to the journey guide
  • Options
    Still not added to the Journey Guide and no communication!!!?!
  • Jcerillo701
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    The update just hit and it’s not here or In the notes 😭😭😭
  • Options
    and grand inquisitor ? no communication. NOTHING.
  • Options
    Seriously, how do we have a post about all this stuff and still we are tight lipped about GI? It’s been a year! Time to bring him to the journey guide!!!
  • Options
    Not that surprising we don’t have communication..
  • Options
    rezfse3ckaky.jpeg
  • Options
    The princess is in another castle
  • Options
    I’ve been ready for 2 months..
  • Options
    The princess is in another castle

That’s exactly what this is like. Haha
  • Options
    So we’re not getting Grand Inquisitors event in this update? It’s been a year CG cmon, bring the event back!
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Guess you should have geared up Inquisitors earlier like they said to. ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Yea, would be Nice if one of CG's Members would tell us, whats going on. when they Plan to bring him cause ALOT of people are annoyed and want the event. And most of us thought he gonna drop since last week. Please any any answer / Information.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

You do know that not everyone is on the same level right…..cuz it seems like ya don’t.

Then they wait but it seems like they don't want to.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    6dyiq2en91zo.jpeg
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

You do know that not everyone is on the same level right…..cuz it seems like ya don’t.

Then they wait but it seems like they don't want to.

Wait for what exactly? Every other legendary event went as permanent to the Journey Guide exactly 365 days after their first appearance, except this one, and they don't tell anything about that. Literally no one gives a s. about Cal Kestis and the new TB zone at this point.
  • Options
    Probably get it the day before Reva to spur panic gear spending
  • drewmurt
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    So, I am assuming that you read these forum posts. You do, don't you? It is really sad if you don't read them.

So, many people on different Discord servers and on these forums have been asking about the Grand Inquisitor event moving to the Journey Guide. Not only did the 1 year anniversary come and go without it being added, but you didn't even say anything about it. I know that Star Wars fans can be aggressive, especially Star Wars fans that play video games. I know that you all catch a lot of grief, some deserved and some not.

I guess what I am trying to say is, just address the issue. Tell players that you haven't forgotten and that you were going to add it last week, but there was a technical issue. Or tell players that you forgot and will do it right away. Maybe tell them that you were saving it for a special reveal or I don't know, but say something.

You want people to respect you and be patient when there are issues. Well, that needs to be earned. I really love some of the recent changes that you have made, but when you are silent about stuff like this it just makes everyone mad. Excuses are better than silence. Silence makes people think they are being ignored.

That is all for now.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    Probably get it the day before Reva to spur panic gear spending

i don't know....if you ain't ready by now....
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options

niiiiice, i like the reverse psychology.

yeah, uh, me too...i'm not ready, please don't do it today. that would be awful.