Leviathan isn’t pushing the meta…

Replies

• LordDirt
    5165 posts Member
    Options
    we need more crystals now
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • SubieDoobieDoo
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Decicrim wrote: »
    Fixed an issue where Mark VI does not reinforce second, it will now reinforce in this order (Sith Fighter > Mark VI > Scimitar)

So if you don't include sith fighter in reinforcements; the MarkVI will reinforce first, which is awful to have this hardcoded, it should be changed to reinforce second regardless of what ships the op has in reinforcements @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Just tested a variation…if they start with sith fighter then Mark VI comes out first RI
    CG really doesn’t think or test anything…
  • Options
    On the plus side, we're up to almost 30,000 views on this thread. . .
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    It doesn't matter how it was in the past with low star ships.... ..... That was never promised....

Again, I really wish I could filter half of these comments to eliminate the following:

1- I don't have the ship, but I want to pile on
    2- I barely got the ship and it's low stars
    3- I got the ship, but my non req pilots are gear 12 and under

If only we could pick this fly poop out of the pepper, we may actually know what is going on....

is this the first time you've unlocked a high requirement toon in the game, or do you always spend crystals?

you talk like a big shot, as if the immense relic requirements for a ship isn't enough for it to be usable - only people spending 25k crystals on top of that are entitled to an opinion.

this is a "meta defining" ship, just like ex and prof, this wasn't advertised as holdo or maces ship was it?

I never said any such thing... If you took the time to read you would have noticed I unlocked it at 6 stars...

I don't think the expectation that a player actually has a fleet developed (or has the fleet at all) before passing judgement and making comments on it is unreasonable....
  • Smowy
    39 posts Member
    Options
    ioc7awlrggry.gif

Leviathan is going great...
  • Options
    its-fine-dog-fine.gif
  • Devian
    677 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    At least its now more stable against salmon profundity.

Plus, situations like these bring more memes.
    hopefully they can fix at least 2 more bugs before 20th.
  • Options
    Unacceptable for an alleged gaming company
  • Wrathe
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Ya know, people spend a LOT of resources to get this stuff. Many whale on top of that to get it before. My lesson is learned. I'm never spending for that "advantage". The event was way longer than others, you drew it out so tons could get it, and it's yet to work right.

We went off your word, and even after the bug fixes, it's hot garbage and STILL bugged. By the time you figure it out, there is no advantage and you're sure as hell not refunding that.

You can't be trusted any longer.
  • Options
    VladoVDD wrote: »
    all we shouldn't forget is: there are people who paid some money to be able to unlock untested ship/fleet full of bugs, which aren't fixed 2 weeks already. some of us want to know if this will continue in the future

If what will continue in the future? Buggy releases? Yes, those will continue in the future. 100% - take it to the bank - hang your hat on it - bet the farm every time - it will absolutely continue in the future. Their success rate for releasing totally bug free units with complex kits approaches 0. The thing is, that's going to be true of every game. This game just has a hyper-vigilant community that scrutinizes literally everything CG does, including what words they use in their forum posts and when and why they decide to take PTO. To be fair, CG has kind of brought some of that upon themselves, but the point is, if you look hard enough at anything, you'll find flaws (granted, you don't have to look too hard to find the Leviathan bugs). So yes, expect that to continue.

that's what we want to hear officially - "yes - we will release untested units in the future". no need to involve the others producers in it - not true for all of them (knowing that is my job after all)

I never said untested - I said buggy. Also I don't know what you mean by "producers" or what is or is not true for all of them, or what you think your job is... but ok. And if you're seriously expecting ANY software company to come out and say that, you've lost touch with reality. Your question has been answered though - I wouldn't hold my breath for a response from CG on it, but if you want to, knock yourself out.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    all we shouldn't forget is: there are people who paid some money to be able to unlock untested ship/fleet full of bugs, which aren't fixed 2 weeks already. some of us want to know if this will continue in the future

If what will continue in the future? Buggy releases? Yes, those will continue in the future. 100% - take it to the bank - hang your hat on it - bet the farm every time - it will absolutely continue in the future. Their success rate for releasing totally bug free units with complex kits approaches 0. The thing is, that's going to be true of every game. This game just has a hyper-vigilant community that scrutinizes literally everything CG does, including what words they use in their forum posts and when and why they decide to take PTO. To be fair, CG has kind of brought some of that upon themselves, but the point is, if you look hard enough at anything, you'll find flaws (granted, you don't have to look too hard to find the Leviathan bugs). So yes, expect that to continue.

that's what we want to hear officially - "yes - we will release untested units in the future". no need to involve the others producers in it - not true for all of them (knowing that is my job after all)

I never said untested - I said buggy. Also I don't know what you mean by "producers" or what is or is not true for all of them, or what you think your job is... but ok. And if you're seriously expecting ANY software company to come out and say that, you've lost touch with reality. Your question has been answered though - I wouldn't hold my breath for a response from CG on it, but if you want to, knock yourself out.

and i said "untested", which obviously is and the so called fix is. no - i didn't lost touch with reality - do you really think i expect they'll say that officially? do you really think i write something and wait for your answer to get information or clarification? my target group is completely different and my goals as well. no - I don't think what my job is - I'm just doing it for a few days already and used some methods to make my survey more thorough - and i have to write a report soon to.. whoever ordered it (which ofc isn't your job to know). don't be naive :) there are things you don't know and actually i was good enough to inform you about some of them - it's a kind of apologize and some culture
  • Options

and i said "untested", which obviously is and the so called fix is. no - i didn't lost touch with reality - do you really think i expect they'll say that officially? do you really think i write something and wait for your answer to get information or clarification? my target group is completely different and my goals as well. no - I don't think what my job is - I'm just doing it for a few days already and used some methods to make my survey more thorough - and i have to write a report soon to.. whoever ordered it (which ofc isn't your job to know). don't be naive :) there are things you don't know and actually i was good enough to inform you about some of them - it's a kind of apologize and some culture

Wow. Ok. Good luck then.
  • Options

Wow. Ok. Good luck then.

thank you, but i don't think i need or needed luck for that ;) wish you all the best :) actually you're the one who needs luck and hope you'll have a good one
  • Options

Wow. Ok. Good luck then.

thank you, but i don't think i need or needed luck for that ;) wish you all the best :) actually you're the one who needs luck and hope you'll have a good one

No you hang up first.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Hey dear CG! Levi still not meta. It will never be... unless the damage output is pump up. Battles are endless and boring.
  • Options
    gflegui wrote: »
    Hey dear CG! Levi still not meta. It will never be... unless the damage output is pump up. Battles are endless and boring.

The only thing that really matters is how a 7* Levi holds on D imo. Endless and boring battles are not a deal breaker for that. Getting beaten by Holdo would be though (if it was really a thing and still is after the update).
  • Options
    wooo!! the thread hit 30,000 views! that means that now we'll have a bug free Levi which surpasses the meta, right CG? . .. right?
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    gflegui wrote: »

The only thing that really matters is how a 7* Levi holds on D imo. Endless and boring battles are not a deal breaker for that. Getting beaten by Holdo would be though (if it was really a thing and still is after the update).

According to gg it WAS a thing - but not nearly as much of a thing as some would have you believe. No idea if it's still a thing.
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

I'm not sure what this proves. I assume its that Levi is the best capital ship because you've placed 1st everyday since it came out? My arena chart looks the same (except for the times i didn't place 1st when Levi first came out and I wanted to test it out), but I've used Profundity. I swapped it out for Levi, which was constantly falling further than Profun. Maybe your shard isn't competitive?
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

I'm not sure what this proves. I assume its that Levi is the best capital ship because you've placed 1st everyday since it came out? My arena chart looks the same (except for the times i didn't place 1st when Levi first came out and I wanted to test it out), but I've used Profundity. I swapped it out for Levi, which was constantly falling further than Profun. Maybe your shard isn't competitive?

It proves that the ship isn't as junk as folks say it is..... But, that's OK because Ahnaldt just released a new video to tell everyone what to think, so I am sure the tide will change shortly.....
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

It proves that the ship isn't as junk as folks say it is..... But, that's OK because Ahnaldt just released a new video to tell everyone what to think, so I am sure the tide will change shortly.....

I don't watch streamers. If it "proves" anything, it's that you've placed first in fleet arena consistently, purportedly using Levi. It doesn't prove the ship is or isn't junk.
  • Range1974
    924 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    CG - what bugs remain for this fleet?
    What happens to the reinforcements order to arrive if the Sith fighter ship is not present as a reinforcement? Noting, I don’t think we have ever had the AI play revealed to us before so we can game it easily.
    It did seem to do better in GAC on defense tonight, my 3x ship profundity fleet got destroyed and only reached 48% to ultimate. My fleet was dazed pretty much the whole time and even when ships were not dazed, they were not getting assist hits. I lost fleets so let’s hope my opponent stumbles on my fleets too.
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

I don't watch streamers. If it "proves" anything, it's that you've placed first in fleet arena consistently, purportedly using Levi. It doesn't prove the ship is or isn't junk.

It proves that it beats both Prof and Exec seven star on offense..... At 6 stars.... Providing you know how to use it...

• Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

It proves that it beats both Prof and Exec seven star on offense..... At 6 stars.... Providing you know how to use it...

While it may very well do that, your arena history doesn't prove that. Other than your word, we have no idea what fleets you battled or how good they were. The point is people are going to have different experiences with this ship. Yes, it may be good on offense. However I haven't found it to surpass the meta on defense yet. I hope that changes
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

While it may very well do that, your arena history doesn't prove that. Other than your word, we have no idea what fleets you battled or how good they were. The point is people are going to have different experiences with this ship. Yes, it may be good on offense. However I haven't found it to surpass the meta on defense yet. I hope that changes

People need to read upwards un a thread sometimes instead of continually downwards..... I already proved it.... Do you actually have the ship?
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

People need to read upwards un a thread sometimes instead of continually downwards..... I already proved it.... Do you actually have the ship?

Yes, i have the ship at 6 stars. I have been posting in this thread since inception. Again, you're missing or ignoring the point. You placing 1st in arena with Levi does not "prove" the ship is performing as intended.
  • Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

"Meta Defining" requires far more than just "on offense"
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

Yes, i have the ship at 6 stars. I have been posting in this thread since inception. Again, you're missing or ignoring the point. You placing 1st in arena with Levi does not "prove" the ship is performing as intended.

I never said the ship was performing as intended..... I just said I was placing first amongst 7 star profs and beating multiple of them to get there..... I also "proved" it earlier....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    mcwvfcvg3egh.png

"Meta Defining" requires far more than just "on offense"

What does it require then?.... I wager a lot of us have different definitions....