Ahsoka TV Series (Spoiler Discussion)

Replies

• Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Loved the Anakin/ Darth Vader part but now you can die and come back? They keep rewriting SW.

It felt to me more like how Harry met Dumbledore in "limbo" and came back.

Harry died
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    Loved the Anakin/ Darth Vader part but now you can die and come back? They keep rewriting SW.

Harry died

nope
  • Options

Ahsoka is dead, reanimated by the daughter.

I don't think the daughter can truly die.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Harry died

nope

How is that? They even talked about him having to die as he was a horcrux and was resurrected with the Resurrection Stone.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Seeing Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader at the same time was amazing his interaction with Ahsoka was just perfect. We saw Anakins Brutal Attacker side again and I'm telling you man Hayden Christensen must've born with a lightsaber. Dave Filoni really did an amazing work of art. Anakin turning to Vader time to time was really beautiful. Show is really making it's way to be one of the best in Star Wars Universe.

For those who said Lord Vaders animations are not good because he had a 20 minute or less screen time, this episode was for you guys. Lord Vader is Anakin and the whole Star Wars built on him so CG could easily take more time and make Lord Vaders animations much better like Just a Guy with a Lightsaber they should make his signature behind the back lightsaber move as his basic or dark harbinger and make him an attacker rather than a 4 minute tank he is the most brutal attacker of Star Wars Universe and Lord Vader is not represent him.
  • Devian
    676 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    After this episodes, devs should really consider making neutral version of Anakin(from e5) that switches stances (with blue and red color crystals).
    P.S. as to this episode, every part with Hayden was perfect. Whole episode would be awesome if not for ''goofy phoenix parts' at the second half'
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    After this episodes, devs should really consider making neutral version of Anakin(from e5) that switches stances (with blue and red color crystals).
    P.S. as to this episode, every part with Hayden was perfect. Whole episode would be awesome if not for ''goofy phoenix parts' at the second half'

Absolutely maybe his team is GL Anakin with The Father, Daughter, Son and Ahsoka
  • Options
    In cultivation novels.
    When you reach heavenly realm there is no point for you to come back, but that doesn't mean you can't. Its just that degrading into earth realm you are locking yourself from opportunity to trandscend. There are ways to find another opportunity, but it can take millenia to find inspiration for that most just choose to dicard all expirience that had to have another opportunity in the same trascension.
    I remember something similar to this concept was meant for original e6. Maybe Dave wants to bring it back. So its not something completely new, its sort of an old idea that didn't have the chance for implementation.
    For example, strong force ghosts like Anakin that have strong attachments can't transcend unless they leave everything that holds them. They still can feel those turbulent moments, but crossing the border requires for them to completely let go (bringing back Anakin helped Obi Wan, revival of Jedi could be something that holds Yoda, And Ahsoka's determination hold Anakin, etc)
  • Options

Absolutely maybe his team is GL Anakin with The Father, Daughter, Son and Ahsoka
    I'd say Ahsoka-Anakin(spirit)-(new)Ezra-(new)Sabine+1.
    But it would be more interesting to add this Anakin to GL Revan =D
  • Options

Harry died

nope

How is that? They even talked about him having to die as he was a horcrux and was resurrected with the Resurrection Stone.

I... don't think you finished the Deathly Hallows... :p
  • Options

I'd say Ahsoka-Anakin(spirit)-(new)Ezra-(new)Sabine+1.
    But it would be more interesting to add this Anakin to GL Revan =D

Anakin really deserves GAS version of GL as a character GAS is perfect if you don't consider GL's and GL version of Anakin Skywalker should be like this. GL Anakin Skywalker (Mortis)
  • Options

Harry died

nope

How is that?
  • Options
    I agree a neutral lightsaber colour changin anakin would be so sick. This is the best episode by far but I would admit if weren’t for this episode I prob would of stopped cos disney hasn’t good enough impact with their shows but like the last episode of Obi wan and Luke in mando Disney can bring out exactly what the fans want to see in a show. And please make Sabine less dull and miserable and pausing every time she speaks cos it’s making the show so slow

• Options

Harry died

nope

How is that?

Voldemort only killed the piece of himself(his soul) in Harry, not Harry.
    Dumbledore also tells Harry when they meet, that it's all in Harry's head.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    First appearance of dark side anakin with a red lightsaber!! I was wondering why anakin look so cool till I thought of lord Vader and how lord Vader wields blue.
  • Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    And please make Sabine less dull and miserable and pausing every time she speaks cos it’s making the show so slow
    i just realized why that last episode was so good. we had one certain character missing.
  • Options
    Luke was tempted by Dark side in the cave on Dagobah.. I see this as Ahsoka rejecting Anakin's legacy and finishing her training.. She looks at peace at the end of the episode and compared to how she had been in previous episodes, I think think that is a good thing..

Enjoying it immensely..

• Options
    At the risk of outraging all the Hayden Christiansen fanboys and fangirls… I felt the episode dragged. You could have lost about 30 minutes with a version along the lines of…

Hera: there’s nobody here, we’re too late
    Jayson: do you think someone might have fallen off this massive cliff, mum?
    Hera: my boy, you’re a genius! Everyone go and look in the water
    (Meanwhile)
    Anakin: Snips…
    Ahsoka: Oh, it’s you - and you can stop objectifying me now. There’s more to me than my snips you know (aside: or there would be if the script was better written)
    Anakin; you are here to complete your training
    Ahsoka: is it by realising you were a total bell end?
    Anakin: no, it’s by reflecting on the path you have taken…
    Ahsoka: yes, and seeing that you’ve always been a total bell end
    Anakin: snips…
    Ahsoka: I see it all now, master, that’s the lesson you’re trying to show me. You were a bell end and I never really needed you to complete my training. I see. It clearly now. Thank you!
    Anakin: um… yes, I thought you’d… er… never get it
    Ahsoka: I mean, I’m a proper Jedi - I’ve been able to talk to animals since I was a baby and everything - which gives me an idea…
    Anakin: we’ll you could have thought of that fifteen years ago
    Ahsoka: Bell end.

[ends]
  • Devian
    676 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    At the risk of outraging all the Hayden Christiansen fanboys and fangirls… I felt the episode dragged. You could have lost about 30 minutes with a version along the lines of…
    their duel was about her accepting who she was and her decions. Without fearing or what she can become(Anakin 1.5). She left the Jedi and there is no one to tell her how not to become sith while not being the Jedi. Accepting her failures and not turning away from the DS is her new path and she should be bold enough to walk through it, even if she fails all the way through.

Let me rephrase it
    Lord Vader: "Anakin Skywalker is dead, I have destroyed him"
    Anakin to Ahsoka: Live or Die. That is the Final Lesson
    Basically: choose DS or LS. Because she was strictly focusing on LS - Jedi, DS - Sith. And she stated she is no Jedi
    In the end she accepted the DS inside of her but choose LS. Meaning she accepted it all
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    their duel was about her accepting who she was and her decions. Without fearing or what she can become(Anakin 1.5). She left the Jedi and there is no one to tell her how not to become sith while not being the Jedi. Accepting her failures and not turning away from the DS is her new path and she should be bold enough to walk through it, even if she fails all the way through.

Let me rephrase it
    Lord Vader: "Anakin Skywalker is dead, I have destroyed him"
    Anakin to Ahsoka: Live or Die. That is the Final Lesson
    Basically: choose DS or LS. Because she was strictly focusing on LS - Jedi, DS - Sith. And she stated she is no Jedi
    In the end she accepted the DS inside of her but choose LS. Meaning she accepted it all

We came to similar conclusions but I thought the live or die comment was meant to be both literal and metaphorical and to parallel the comment later when Ahsoka said "I wont fight" and Anakin says "then you'll die" and he makes a comment about her not learning the lesson.

Literally shes in the water and if shes doesn't fight for her life she will die (drown).

Metaphorically, if she doesn't shed the fear of repeating her master's failures (both as a teacher and his fall to Darth Vader) then she does nothing which is another way of saying she may as well be dead. That is why he said "is that what this is about" when she talked about him becoming Vader. The lesson isn't that she will become Vader because her master did, the lesson is that she takes what Anakin has given her, learn from it, and be a better Jedi and a better master both because of the good and the bad.
  • Options
    It is just another connection to her fight in Rebels. That is all this show is.
  • Options
    We came to similar conclusions but I thought the live or die comment was meant to be both literal and metaphorical and to parallel the comment later when Ahsoka said "I wont fight" and Anakin says "then you'll die" and he makes a comment about her not learning the lesson.

Literally shes in the water and if shes doesn't fight for her life she will die (drown).

Metaphorically, if she doesn't shed the fear of repeating her master's failures (both as a teacher and his fall to Darth Vader) then she does nothing which is another way of saying she may as well be dead. That is why he said "is that what this is about" when she talked about him becoming Vader. The lesson isn't that she will become Vader because her master did, the lesson is that she takes what Anakin has given her, learn from it, and be a better Jedi and a better master both because of the good and the bad.
    fear leads to the Dark side, doubt leads to fear, there is no try. Basically very similar lesson to what Yoda tought to Luke. So no, 'fear consequences' wouldn't be a lesson =)
    And I doubt she would die physically, but I can accept that (apathy is death) by not acting she would really discrad her teachings so far and woudn't be Ahsoka, still it would eventually lead her to the DS. So, basically its the same, has the same weight as 'killing Ahsoka' and becoming DS version of herself. Plus, having a lot of issues with easily falling to the DS in Clone Wars and chose to reverse-bleed crystals, I think this was more likely.
  • Options
    i think we need to get on the same page here. did anakin appear to her in a vision (doubtful imo)? did she actually travel to the world between worlds and meet anakin there (silly imo)? is everything "only" happening in her subconsciousness, symbolizing her struggle to stay alive (definitely the case imo)? there seems to be indication for all three, but a combination doesn't make much sense and if it's is just one of the three, some elements feel out of place.
  • Options
    shlominus wrote: »
    i think we need to get on the same page here. did anakin appear to her in a vision (doubtful imo)? did she actually travel to the world between worlds and meet anakin there (silly imo)? is everything "only" happening in her subconsciousness, symbolizing her struggle to stay alive (definitely the case imo)? there seems to be indication for all three, but a combination doesn't make much sense and if it's is just one of the three, some elements feel out of place.

To me, she is quite literally in limbo - not alive but not dead yet - because Anakin tells her that when they're talking about her fight with Balen there's still a chance for her to live because she still remembers. In any case, her body is underwater and even if her species can live underwater permanently (they can't) she'd eventually die from cold or hunger in her current state unless she does something to get out of the water. I think Anakin's force presence (soul in many world beliefs) met her force presence in limbo as she is passing from life to death to teach her the final lesson. This is also supported by the fact that Jaycen could only hear the lightsabers when her soul was gone - he couldn't sense her and neither could Chopper, and as Hera said, if anything was alive out there he'd be able to scan it. She learns the lesson, her force presence returns to her body, giving her life again, Chopper can scan her and Jaycen can now sense her presence in the force.
  • Options
    Yes, it is all dumb
  • Options
    I definitely enjoyed the last Episode. It had nice moments and felt more like Star Wars again for me.
    When the Series started I was not really sure and thought it was relatively boring so I wasn't really anticipating the next Episode but it got better per Episode and now I am actually looking forward to the next.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    It was 100% Anakin, not some subconscious construct. Remember, he returned to the Light Side at the end of Return of the Jedi. He took this opportunity to finally complete Ahsoka's training, something they've mentioned was incomplete a few times already this season. It's pretty simple.
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    I definitely enjoyed the last Episode. It had nice moments and felt more like Star Wars again for me.
    When the Series started I was not really sure and thought it was relatively boring so I wasn't really anticipating the next Episode but it got better per Episode and now I am actually looking forward to the next.

This is how I feel as well. This is why I mentioned earlier that it would have likely been better if I waited for the whole thing to come out and then binge watched it all. It would have felt more like a movie that was building towards something as opposed to having the first couple of episodes being somewhat lack luster.
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options

Can you stop posting please. Your negativity is just unnecessary. If you don't like the show stop watching it.
  • Options

Can you stop posting please. Your negativity is just unnecessary. If you don't like the show stop watching it.

:D