My Star Wars Journey from Padawan to Jedi Master!

Replies

• Options
    PlayerJ wrote: »
    4nb94rodpsvb.jpeg

Wed_Santa is correct.
    Captain Plasma only needs 10 Omega’s.

Maybe, their are characters which use less?
    I don’t know.

I never really payed attention to be honest.
    I saw the skill requiring Zeta materials and stopped.

I have watched a lot of account reviews by Youtubers.
    I have seen a lot of players being roasted for misapplying Zetas.

After seeing a lot of players getting roasted, I created a Big Brain strategy.
    0ef7cjh4bq8r.jpeg

There are none less than 10 and, the ones that require 10 only require 10 because those zetas aren't very good....

MM on Vader is a no brainer for newer players.... It's not a big brain strategy to not apply it..... It's a complete lack of strategy.
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    You instead get roasted for not having zetas. Some teams absolutely NEED the zeta to function properly, or become very good with certain zetas. Ship power and speed are also boosted when you apply zetas. Some examples of this on your roster are:

Merciless Massacre (Darth Vader): activates the vader carousel. You get one bonus turn on each enemy, allowing you to chain vader's specials and reduce his cooldowns. Pair this with his other unique zeta on No Escape to heal when DoTs expire on enemies. Without the MM zeta, you can't use the AoE as often.

Emperor of the Galactic Empire (Palpatine): Since you don't have Mara Jade or Starkiller, you're going to want to put Palp on an empire team (w/ Vader, Thrawn, Royal Guard, and Tarkin), so getting this zeta will help you a lot. It gives 5% turn meter when a debuff on an enemy expires. Tarkin and Vader apply a lot of debuffs (even more if you have MM on vader), so the zeta will help you get a ton of TM. It's also a good investment since when you get Mara Jade and Starkiller, EP's zeta helps MJ essentially get an extra turn after applying tenacity down on all enemies, allowing you to use her grenade to shock the entire enemy team and set palp up for a mass stun.

On the Hunt (Bossk): Helps your BH teams passively heal when they attempt to inflict debuffs. Looking at your team, you'll heal when boba, dengar, or IG88 use their AoE, or when you debuff using Cad Bane, IG88, or dengar. Also boosts the Hound's Tooth, probably the best tank ship in the game

Boundless Ambition (General Hux): This or Unmasked Kylo's lead zeta make the FO team good. The First Order team constantly gain advantage, and with this zeta, as long as all allies are FO, enemies can't gain bonus TM while hux has advantage. If you decide to get SLKR soon (you should, a lot of the exec required ships are needed for Finalizer, and the only non-store ship that's hard to farm is Kylo's shuttle), Hux's zeta makes it very hard to TM train SLKR, and makes him much harder to beat.

Merciless Pursuit (Kylo Ren (Unmasked)): The other good FO zeta. Grants extra speed, TM gain, and Critical Damage, but the real benefit is the 5% Health and Protection all FO allies gain when they suffer a status effect. This means that when allies gain advantage they heal, when they get debuffed they heal, and when they buff themselves, they heal. Makes for a good GAC defensive team at your level. Getting the other zeta for a pretaunt is a nice-to-have, but you'll want the lead for a good FO team.

Also, you're also going to always need zetas, so keep farming them from the fleet arena store, but always have at least 400 fleet currency for the off chance that Razor Crest shards appear.

Anyway, hope this helps, and thanks for coming to my TED talk.
  • Options
    Also, if you're going for exec, get Piett's Emperor's Trap zeta. It's what makes the Imperial Trooper faction good and allows you to really punch up with lower geared troopers under a veers lead
  • Options
    Thank you for the comments.

You gave a lot of Zeta recommendations, but none of them say they are for Raids.

My team is doing Sith Tri. Raid - Normal.
    I feel like I should prioritize Raid Zeta’s first.
  • Options
    There are no zetas focused only on raids…
  • Options
    There are no zetas focused only on raids…

Aura Sing would disagree. I actually forgot about that myself until a friend mentioned it.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Aurra’s zeta only makes it so the cooldowns are refreshed; the ability itself though is the one that provides raid bonuses.
  • Options
    Aurra’s zeta only makes it so the cooldowns are refreshed; the ability itself though is the one that provides raid bonuses.

owrcaqcpexiq.png

The zeta only works against toppled enemies - and only raid bosses can be toppled. I think that makes it a zeta that's only active in a raid.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I get what you’re saying. I’m just saying the zeta upgrade itself isn’t the raid focused part, the ability is though.

In any case the OP is just shooting himself in the foot withholding important zetas
  • Options
    In any case the OP is just shooting himself in the foot withholding important zetas

We agree on that. It seems to be a new anti-strain of FOMO - we'll call it FOBR - Fear of Being Roasted.
  • FIRESMASHER300
    37 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Thank you for the comments.

You gave a lot of Zeta recommendations, but none of them say they are for Raids.

My team is doing Sith Tri. Raid - Normal.
    I feel like I should prioritize Raid Zeta’s first.

Zetas work in raids, you must be confusing them with omicrons, which only one character has a raid omicron, boushh leia. Those zetas will help you get more damage in the Sith raid
    Post edited by FIRESMASHER300 on
  • Options
    I am starting to think the game has changed so much that the advice people give me seems out of place.
    Maybe, it’s a game aging issue.

For example:
    Captain Dragon posted a comment to me saying the below statement:

“MM on Vader is a no brainer for newer players.... It's not a big brain strategy to not apply it..... It's a complete lack of strategy.”

I have been cautious on placing Zeta’s.
    Captain Dragon thinks I should add 1 to Vader which is what he said above.

4 different people upvoted and liked Captain comment.
    They must have agreed with Captain.

Now here is the situation:

- Squad Arena is irrelevant in the game
    - GAC - I’m in Carbonite which only needs like 3 Defense teams.

In addition, I get matched up with players with 7 mil GP.
    If they battle, I lose
    If they don’t battle, I win

- I have 20+ Relic 5 heroes on my Account because I bought Light Speed Bundles.

When you factor all of the above things, you begin to realize I don’t really use Darth Vader as much.
    Putting a Zeta on Character just to do it doesn’t seem right.

I watched a video showing different top Sith Tri. Raid teams and Emperor Palpatine + Vader wasn’t on there.
    I saw 1 video with Lord Vader + Darth Vader soloing, but I don’t own Lord Vader.

I feel like Captain Dragon is being genuine in saying I need Vader with a Zeta.
    I don’t think he is trolling.

I think he really believes it.
    An perhaps in the past, New Players really did have to put Zetas on Darth Vader.

The question is does that logic still apply today.
    Game is different today vs. 8 years ago.

Do you really think putting a Zeta on a gear 12 Darth Vader who I’m not really using is better vs. 1 of the Relic 5 Characters I own which I am using?

I haven’t been in a rush to add Zetas, but at same time.
    You can sort of understand why.

The advice I’m getting isn’t lining up with what I’m seeing in the game.
  • Options
    Do you really think putting a Zeta on a gear 12 Darth Vader who I’m not really using is better vs. 1 of the Relic 5 Characters I own which I am using?

Yes.

It’s still good advice and I feel you’re maybe looking through too narrow a lens. Darth Vader with MM is handy in all sorts of situations- both in teams and as a solo counter to teams that you will meet in GAC
  • Options
    That is quite a situation
  • Options
    That is quite a situation

Thanks. For the sake of avoiding ambiguity - as a solo counter to some teams that you meet in GAC….
  • Options
    PlayerJ, this is a good guide for what zetas you want to apply early game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZB54JkhO4M
  • Options
    A whole bunch of stuff (and he called me Captain Dragon?)....

Bottom line is, if you don't start applying zetas to key characters, you will always be completely Han Solo'd (stuck in Carbonite).

You need to get yourself into a position where you can join a guild that is doing Geo TB for Wat Tambor shards. This means upping your Geonosians so that you can contribute to said guild. When you are at that level, guess what, you will also face a bunch of Geonosian teams in your GAC... You know what is a great counter to Geonosians in GAC? Vader with MM Zeta... At decent relic level, he can solo an entire team of them and get you great banners in one battle, but he needs that zeta. Of course, you will have to sort your mods out as well, good luck with that.

Remember this:

Teams require zetas to be fully effective
    Waiting to apply them does you no good, they do nothing in your inventory
    Opportunities to join good guilds require good teams with zetas
    Never underestimate how a well placed zeta can make a difference, Vader's MM is one of them
    Knowing this will help you get out of Carbonite
  • Options

The question is does that logic still apply today.
    Game is different today vs. 8 years ago

Darth Vader was reworked June 2020 when Merciless Massacre was added. He and that ability are not some early game outdated ability. And it certainly would be of use in P2 and early P4 of Sith raid, not to mention many other areas of the game and is a common tool for the various “take x number of turns in a row” GC feats.
  • Options
    The greatest Territory War Battle took place this week and a lot of people never saw it.
    It was neck and neck.

No one knew who was going to win or lose.
    It was a roller coaster of emotion.

We was wining and we was losing.
    In the end, we came home with the W!

Here are the highlights:

9cdvu8b7lmav.jpeg

You can just see how close the score was!

j58xkvts3lyi.jpeg

First Order Bottom Wall Held so good!
    They knew it was to much for them.

uskjnwo78l8d.jpeg

Resistance/Mix Top Wall broke!
    Look at the defensive win!

Oooooooooooooooo The Fin for the Win!
    Awesome Job Team!
    Great Battle to our Opponents!
  • Options
    The greatest Territory War Battle took place this week and a lot of people never saw it.
    It was neck and neck.

No one knew who was going to win or lose.
    It was a roller coaster of emotion.

We was wining and we was losing.
    In the end, we came home with the W!

First Order Bottom Wall Held so good!
    They knew it was to much for them.

Guess the "AI Computer" did OK huh?
  • Options
    And that zeta on iden was probably the reason that team got 3 holds, since the zeta constantly revives iden if there are any imperial troopers alive. I'm not saying you should zeta iden, but you should constantly farm and apply important zetas, such as Vader's MM, Palpatine's Leader, Bossk's lead, KRU lead, or Hux's unique
  • Options
    Hello PlayerJ,

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your updates and caught myself up to your latest post. Some things I would like to see is:
    • Update of your fleet & fleet arena rankings.
    • Long term goals (GL, Executor, etc.)
    The goals you have shown are short term goals which are great, but would like to see a bigger picture. I know you referenced using a farming guide (Which I am not well versed into either of his guide - have to do some research.)

I look forward to seeing you progress.
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Options
    A few people have asked for my Ally Code
    Or to view my Roster on other threads.

I decided to make this thread so other threads don’t get derailed.

I hadn’t even seen this thread when I commented that you were my favorite poster by far in these forums. This thread is just a real chef’s kiss.

Nice work, bud. Keep it up.
  • Options
    Cynyc wrote: »
    A few people have asked for my Ally Code
    Or to view my Roster on other threads.

I decided to make this thread so other threads don’t get derailed.

I hadn’t even seen this thread when I commented that you were my favorite poster by far in these forums. This thread is just a real chef’s kiss.

Nice work, bud. Keep it up.

Thank you for your kind words.
  • Options
    F2Paccount wrote: »
    Hello PlayerJ,

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your updates and caught myself up to your latest post. Some things I would like to see is:
    • Update of your fleet & fleet arena rankings.
    • Long term goals (GL, Executor, etc.)
    The goals you have shown are short term goals which are great, but would like to see a bigger picture. I know you referenced using a farming guide (Which I am not well versed into either of his guide - have to do some research.)

I look forward to seeing you progress.

Thank you for your suggestion.
    I will definitely add them to my update.
  • Options

Week 14 - Update:
    Galactic Power: 2.33 Mil

I want to do an overview of my account so far.
    It was also suggested by forum poster so I think it will be cool.

I am currently in GAC Carbonite 3.
    I might reach Carbonite 2 if I do well against my next opponent.

You can see in the below picture.
    I have my fingers crossed.

vjh4jflwf6tn.png

I am currently in top 200-300 in Squad Arena.
    I have been floating around those ranks since I bought Light Speed Bundles.

The bad news is I can’t seem to break 200.
    The players just seem a little stronger vs. me.

The good news is I don’t go above 300.
    My team reaches 280 or even 290 rank at times, but my enemy opponents can’t seem to knock me out.

My team seems strong enough to at least maintain itself between the 200 to 300 ranking mark.
    The team I am using is my First Order team which you can see below.

hrrvdz0s7mn6.jpeg

Incase people are curious, I have taken a picture of my Squad Arena.
    The top spots in my current Squad Arena is being dominated by Supreme Leader Kylo Ren.

My Squad Arena has entered a new Era.
    It is the Era of Kylo

You can see from pictures below 8 out of top 10 teams are SLKR.
    Those players are not messing around!

xu28idjrfvps.jpeg
    zt6bp28iyj1x.jpeg

I am currently in top 11-20 in Fleet Arena.
    I was doing better in Fleet Arena, but Day Light Savings Time has ruined me!

Day Light Savings Time is a phenomenon which happens where I live.
    We adjust our clocks and hour ahead or behind depending on our seasons.

It’s a sad situation really because I use to be able to get off work.
    Than have 2 hours before Fleet Reset.

I could get a shower + bite to eat.
    Than sit down in my lazy boy chair and still have time to climb Fleet Arena before reset.

Now when I get off work, I only have 1 hour till Fleet Arena Reset.
    If I want top ranks now, I’m have to hold off on taking shower or hold off on eating.

I’m be climbing Fleet Arena Smelly.
    Just a Dirty Fleet Attacker is what they will say quite literally.
    It’s a sad situation really.

At the moment, I am rank 14.
    You can see from below picture.

18hhmgw9d6l4.jpeg

However, I do float up and down.
    The issue is I can beat some of the players in top 5 of my Fleet Arena.

It is just the timing of the situation.
    I think there is only a few people in my Fleet Arena which I can’t beat.

86k9wdazfb2s.jpeg

I can’t beat Smiley.
    Smiley has the Executor.

He has Houndstooth + Razor Crest + Xanadu Blood in starting line up.
    All 3 of the above ships are maxed with relic characters.

Previously, I use to beat Smiley.
    Smiley use to hang around rank #3 to 5.
    Smiley use to have an Executrix + Geo Ship team.

It was good, but I was able to beat it at the time.
    Me and Smiley had a lot of battles which I do think I got the better end of those battles.

Smiley powered himself up which I can’t fault him.
    It’s a good job by Smiley.

——————————

My win rate is a coin flip vs. Rebellion Meep
    Rebellion use to be ranked #1 before Smiley got Executor.

Rebellion has always been a tough customer to deal with.
    I try not to attack him because it’s always a gamble.

Rebellion set up is crazy strong.
    Rebellion use to run Bigs + Bistan + RavenClaw with Han’s Million Falcon in Reinforcements.
    It was a nasty composition.

I don’t think Rebellion uses RavenClaw any more.
    He stopped maxing out the stars of the Ship.
    I’m not sure why.

He runs Han Million Falcon in the starting line up now.
    Maybe, Han’s in starting line up is better.
    I’m not completely sure, but it is interesting.

—————————

My win rate is a coin flip vs. Crixus
    Crixus use to be ranked #25 or something crazy like that.

The rework to Mace + Light Speed Bundles has massively payed off for Crixus.
    I kid you not!

Crixus wasn’t even in top 20.
    Crixus might have not even been in top 30.

I say she was #25 because I saw her there, but she really was far far away.
    Crixus had a mish-mash of ships with no synergy under random Capital Ships.
    The only good thing Crixus had going for herself was a 7 star Capital Ship.

Most of us are only at 6 stars so we miss out on 1 extra reinforcement.
    The extra reinforcements + Mace rework makes Crixus team a time out hazard.

You will beat her team, but if you don’t deliver final blow before buzzer hits 0.
    You end up losing.

Honestly, I am happy and grateful Crixus is in Fleet Arena.
    She opened my mind to new possibilities.

I was focused on winning in Fleet Arena in a very standard way 1 dimensional way.
    The idea to create a strategy which involves your opponent losing by time out never occurred to me, until Crixus.
    It’s remarkable and she has earned her way to the top.

—————————

I have a Semi-Rivalry with Porky.
    Me & Porky have slugged it out in Fleet Arena many times.

Porky doesn’t believe in Defense.
    Porky believes the best Defense is more Offense.

I can beat Porky and Porky can beat me.
    Some Fleet Arena Resets have had Me & Porky burning gem refreshes attacking each other.
    It’s the most insane thing you would ever see.

Porky is aggressive.
    You have to watch out for Porky.

Porky will snatch your Fleet Arena Rank away from you before you have chance to bat your eyelashes.
    Oh, yes, he will!

When Fleet Arena Reset is 1 hour away, Everyone is Sleep, BUT Porky isn’t Sleeping.
    It’s game on for Porky!

Honestly, he should of named himself Shark because he loves to circle and attack in Fleet Arena 1 hour before reset.
    Porky plays by his own rules.

——————————

The last player who is ranked #5 is DarthRico.
    I don’t really have a record against DarthRico.

Sadly, I don’t fight against DarthRico as much.
    It’s crazy because DarthRico is always in top 10.

The issue is DarthRico is usually on Left side of my match making system.
    Let me give you an example.

Lets say I’m ranked #10.
    Most times when I’m ranked #10 and I go to attack.
    Darth Rico will be ranked like #9.

When I go to attack, I try to attack players on far right side so I can jump up in ranking.
    Most times Darth Rico is on the left side which I usually don’t attack.

It’s weird how it happens, but it always happens that way.
    Hopefully, people understand what I’m saying. LOL

—————————

Yeah, I might have to make a continuation post for my Week 14.
    I didn’t plan to have a long post, but I seem to have got caught up in talking about the various things.

Well, It has been a while since I talked about the above things.
    A lot of interesting things have happened for sure.

It’s crazy because I still have tons of stuff to talk about.
    This week 14 might be the toughest week I ever faced in SWGOH.
    - I made 4 new discoveries which could be game changing
    - I modified my Goals
    - I still have to address the elephant in the room with the Zetas
    - And to top it all off, I find myself in a Relic nightmare!

The week hasn’t even started, yet and the forecast is looking grim.
  • Options
    please tell me one of those discoveries was that you need to apply zetas, they'll help you, and going off your gg, you don't have any characters naturally reliced, so I'd recommend going straight to r7 with vader, since he's a great GAC solo team with his unique zeta and MM. Also, work on your mods, you aren't going to beat many teams without faster and harder hitting characters. Finally, don't see the journey guide as a chronological thing. You want to have a long-term goal, and then farm the characters that will help you reach that goal. I'd recommend farming geos to gear 12 after relicing vader, since it will help you join a guild that will do the new endor raid and geo tb, a better source for Guild Events tokens as well as mk3 raid currency, since that will allow you to spend the 5k+ crystals you would have spent on aeromagnifiers and impulse detectors elsewhere, such as energy refreshes, the carbonite circuit board packs for 500 crystals, and the kyro crystal packs. Farm zetas using your fleet arena currency, and spend GET tokens on wampa and gear you need. Hope this helps
  • Options
    If you want to get your fleet arena payout back to your normal time you can. In the time settings you can adjust when your arena payouts and daily resets happen. You can do this twice per 365 days. Can be used to adjust your schedule to daylight savings or in some cases to a payout time where there's less competition.
  • Options
    T3M4 wrote: »
    If you want to get your fleet arena payout back to your normal time you can. In the time settings you can adjust when your arena payouts and daily resets happen. You can do this twice per 365 days. Can be used to adjust your schedule to daylight savings or in some cases to a payout time where there's less competition.

I would point out not to trust the time it says, as it won't match your local time. Whatever it says your current payout time is, put it to an hour later (regardless of local time) to restore it to the original.
  • Options

Week 14 - Continuation Update

I want to talk about some of the recent discoveries I have found out.
    I was lurking the SWGOH hallways and I discovered some interesting things.

#1 Discovery - Smugglers Run 2 Event
    A group of Veteran players were chatting it up. They didn’t realize I was lurking in the background. I felt like a little kid listening to my parents talk with their friends at grown ups table. It was pretty awesome and that is when they spilled the beans! They said Smugglers Run 2 event is the most insane event in the game.

They say it has Juicy rewards, but their is a catch! A player has to own GL Jabba in order to do it.
    Than another veteran player said they believe Jabba is a must have GL. He said he believes 1 of your very first 3 GL’s should include Jabba because of how Juicy the event is!

It could be a game changing discovery I found out right there! I didn’t have Jabba in my top 3 GL list. I was thinking of picking up some of the faster easier GL’s. This could change everything.

#2 Discovery - Endor Event
    Apparently, the game made an Event for GL Leia similar to the GL Jabba event. The problem is the game messed up the event hugely! I saw Veteran players saying the new GL Leia event is hot garbage. It’s not even close to the Jabba’s event. Night vs. Day difference!

Oh, Yeah! The veteran players never even saw me. I was soaking up the information like a sponge! I saw arguments on whether or not the event is good enough to go for. No one has said GL Leia is a must have GL. It is a remarkable discovery because I was thinking of going for Leia, but now I’m not so sure.

#3 Discovery - I found an Event Calendar.
    Truthfully, I never payed much attention to the in-game events. I sort of just went with the flow of the game and was following a journey plan. Once, I made my #1 & #2 discoveries, I started to think about other important events the game has which I never thought about before.

gr5d1lh1b4zt.jpeg
    slkyesjwjyu0.jpeg

The game just did the Grand Master Yoda event and I couldn’t reach last tier because my GMY is lvl 1.
    My Jedi team isn’t very strong.

I haven’t geared them very high.
    Very important resources were missed.

I could of got a God tier Mod from that event and I’ll never know because I can’t win it.
    These remarkable discoveries has opened my eyes towards the various Journey Guides Youtubers recommend.

They tell beginners to do a Journey Path to reach a GL and a lot of them don’t really mention the different events in the game. They treat the events as after thoughts and focus more on GL. The problem is some of these events are crazy good. I could probably build a team to beat an event faster than unlocking a GL.

The whole situation seems extremely tricky.
    If I go around building a bunch of teams to beat events, I will end up with a high GP account with no GL’s at all.
    Than I might lose to a person in GAC who has been focusing on a GL and ignoring the events.

It’s kind of a double edged sword to be honest.
    Focus on GL - you risk missing out on good event rewards.
    Don’t focus on GL - you gain good event rewards, but risk losing in GAC against a person who did focus on the GL.

It is definitely an interesting situation which I am going to have to think about.
    It might require a juggling act of sorts.

#4 Discovery - Datacrons
    I didn’t realize it, but you can buy Arcane Visions with Friendship points.
    I had 300k Friendship points saved up.
    I refuse to sit there opening up Bronze packs for 250 Friendship points 1 at a time when I had 300k built up.
    I would be sitting there all day opening those bloody things up. It’s not worth it.

Anyway, I spent 100k Friendship points buying an Arcane Vision.
    I still have to figure out what it does, but it seems so cool.

orp8izfnul9c.png

I can buy Arcane Vision ones for 100k Friendship points.
    The issue is I can’t seem to buy the Steadfast ones for 100k Friendship points.
    It’s very weird.

I had a Vision - Arcane Vision and it was amazing.
    I have no idea if it’s good.
    I don’t even know how to use it

BUT IT DOESN’T MATTER!
    My philosophy is it is better to have it and not need it vs. need it and not have it.
    That’s a life lesson 100%

When I get 100k more Friendship points, I am going to buy another one.
    Than I will have 2 Visions!

————————

As you can see from my above discoveries, It has influenced my thinking.
    It is a game changer for sure!
    It has made me reconsider my Short & Long term Goals.

My Original Long Term Goal was to get Sith Eternal Emperor.

I thought he was a cool GL which I could unlock faster vs. other GL’s.
    The above Long Term Goal made me consider what starting team I wanted to use.

I decided to pick Phoenix as my starting team because it helped me unlock 2 SEE requirements.
    I need Palpatine & Thrawn for SEE.

I thought about using Imperial Troopers to get Palpatine, but I would still be left with out Thrawn.
    I would have to build the Phoenix team regardless to get Thrawn.

I decided it was better for me to build Phoenix sooner rather than later because the majority of the Phoenix characters are on low level Stages vs. Imperial Trooper characters Stages.

Admiral Piett is on level 6 Stage which I couldn’t reach at the time.
    An even if I was able to farm him, I would still need to build Phoenix so yeah.

I figure why not change to build order and just build Phoenix 1st.
    I could always build Imperial Troopers later on.

After the above decision, I didn’t know which Phoenix characters to star up.
    The game has 7 character Phoenix at the moment.
    I only need 5 for a team, but didn’t know which 5.

In the end, I decided to star up every Phoenix character in the game.
    I was afraid that if I only Star up 5.
    I would star up the wrong 5.

Than I would have to wait to re-level the other 2 good ones.
    I didn’t want to take the chance so I level them all.
    It was a decision which I don’t regret because I did use all of them at various times.

ckw8d22cfos3.jpeg

#1 Team:
    Mace, Old Ben, & QGJ are all store characters which you can get to 7 star pretty fast.
    The last 2 (Ezra & Kanan) are Phoenix which will unlock GMY easy.
    Ezra & Kanan are both farmable on same Cantina Node so it’s a fast 7 star farm.

#2 Team:
    I, originally, beat Palpatine using a Rebel Mixture which had Old Ben, Ackbar, Zeb, Erza, & Kanan.
    I think it was a 1 or 2 star win.

Later on down the road, I redid the event with the above Phoenix line up to 3 star the event.
    It was a lot easier with full Phoenix team.

3 out of the 7 Phoenix characters are slower to farm (Hera, Sabine, & Captain Rex)
    Hera & Sabine are slow to farm because they are from Hard Node.
    C.Rex isn’t double drop farmable at the moment so he takes even longer vs. Hera and Sabine

#3 Team:
    It was tough, but I beat it with the above team
    I think I even shared the battle on this thread.

————————-

GMY didn't need to be unlocked for SEE, but he was low hanging fruit which was easy enough to acquire.
    It didn’t take a huge investment to get GMY.

After I finished the above 3 Journey Guide Characters (JGC), It put me in prime position for a 4th one.
    The next JGC was R2D2 who isn’t needed for SEE, but is another low hanging fruit character.

SEE has tons of Empire requirements which overlap with R2D2.
    R2D2 needs Empire units to unlock him.

zphpa6c84y87.jpeg

I chose the above characters because they are all SEE requirements.
    The above empire team does surprisingly very well.

The only character who is tough to get is Royal Guard.
    RG is on a Hard Node which takes a little longer to farm him to 7 star.
    The other 4 characters reach 7 star fairly sooner depending on how well you do in JCG.

—————————

Around the above time, I was watching videos and chatting with people.
    People were telling me I needed to try and squeeze in a top tier Capital Ship into my farming path.
    Profundity, Executor, or Leviathan

Executor seemed like the best option.
    The requirements do have overlap with SEE.
    It would be a lot easier for me to get Executor vs. 1 of other Capital Ships.

At that point, I was thinking the Executor needs Empire units + Bounty Hunter units.
    It’s part of the requirements.

I am already working on some of the Empire units.
    All I would need to do is work on Bounty Hunters.

Than I thought about it!
    If I work on Bounty Hunters, It will unlock Chewie because he needs Bounty Hunters.
    Than if I get Chewie what team does Chewie go on? CLS
    I already got R2D2 with my 4th team!

After reverse breaking down the above situation in my mind, I came to the conclusion.
    I need to work on a team 5 & 6.

The 5th team will be to unlock CLS.
    The 6th team will be to unlock Chewie.

———————————

Than when I was working on my 5th team to unlock CLS.
    LADY LUCK STRUCK ME!

The game released Light Speed Bundle Packs.
    When Lady Luck is on your side, You are showing up with all Aces!
    Dance over here - Dance over there

The Light Speed Bundles put me on fast track to GL Rey.
    It also helped me unlock 2 Journey Characters which I was never even working on.
    - BB8
    - Jedi Training Rey

Yeah, It worked out great!
    I did end up unlocking CLS which I showed on this thread.
    I am in the middle of working on Chewies Unlock event.

Which, I haven’t finished.
    It is work in progress.

———————————

After all the above things happened pretty much simultaneously, I find myself in a dilemma.
    The problem is I don’t think SEE will be my 1st GL unlock anymore.

GL Rey needs 3 Relic 7’s + Raddus lvl 5
    1 of the Relic 7’s is already Relic 5.
    All other requirements are finished.

At this point, I feel like I am getting GL Rey.
    The downside is I have never done a Relic.

The highest I have ever built a character is to gear 12.
    Darth Vader is the closet hero I have to being my 1st Relic which I have done myself.
    I bought all the rest.

The Scavenger seems completely terrifying.
    I peeked in there for 1st time other day.
    It was horrible.

I think the Scavenger wants players to sacrifice gears!
    What a total nightmare that would be.

Can you image game selling gear packs.
    Than wanting you to scrap the gear packs you buy to a guy wearing a hoodie called the Scavenger.
    HA HA - What a Riot! The most insane thing I ever seen in my life.

Where is the logic there?
    I don’t know, but all I can say is my Relic development is moving at a Glacier pace.

It’s a work in progress.
    I am going to have to do more research on the subject for sure.

————————

I am also wondering about GL Rey.
    Does GL Rey need Zetas?

Rey probably does need Zetas and the team she uses is probably going to need Zetas.
    Yeah, I am wondering how many I might need.

Well anyway - I hope this clarifies some of what is happening on my account.