600 B1 Kills for Conquest

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Am I the only one who got stuck behind a permanent TM loop by the enemy team?

I definitely got looped the first time - I see you found the problem though.

I also had performance issues toward the end of the battle but I still ended up with over 200 kills so I wasn't too upset about it. I had trouble ramping enough damage fast enough without the stacking offense - not sure what I was doing wrong. The HOT+SO definitely helped. About half way through I put it on auto and let it run. I gotta admit it was pretty neat seeing those big numbers - I'm sure I was in the tens of millions if not hundreds by the end. They numbers disappear so fast I couldn't even read them, but they were BIG lol.

I think that's what I'm calling that combo from now on - HOTSO. Or is SOHOT better? Yeah, going with SOHOT.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    How do you beat this? I saw someone said get over 60 kills but that doesnt work.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Sithstorm wrote: »
    How do you beat this? I saw someone said get over 60 kills but that doesnt work.

Have you clicked the button on the bottom right above the abilities that looks like a spiral? You have to do so before the timer ends to get the kills counted.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

Have you clicked the button on the bottom right above the abilities that looks like a spiral? You have to do so before the timer ends to get the kills counted.

Thanks, worked
  • Options

No need. Time's up still count.
  • Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »

No need. Time's up still count.

They count for the b1 kills feat - but to beat the node you have to manually end the battle before the timer expires.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR, Zombie +1 NS. Throw a few Leaders Resolve on if you have more than 1. Had the count up to 235 on my best run. Could get more but those pesky modifiers get in the way sometimes.

k2q534danh8f.png
  • Dick_Viking
    62 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    Just ran the SLKR/Zombie/Acolyte - could only get to 184 because I got tm rolled towards the end. Checked my discs after reading this and I took off the Quickening and SO discs (before I started), just ran HoT, Entrenched, and Leader's Resolve. Still, towards the end, they took turns for upwards of 20 seconds wasting my time. When it's not counting all of those (only got credit for 148), time matters, tik tok!
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • dabossa23
    1 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    Ok, I’ve defeated 60+ b1 battle droids multiple times with different squads but still ends in defeat. I tried a slower squad so that time would expire, killed 63 and still called defeat. I manually ended the battle with 61 kills but still defeat. Been on sector 3 boss battle for three days but it won’t let me move forward. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    dabossa23 wrote: »
    Ok, I’ve defeated 60+ b1 battle droids multiple times with different squads but still ends in defeat. I tried a slower squad so that time would expire, killed 63 and still called defeat. I manually ended the battle with 61 kills but still defeat. Been on sector 3 boss battle for three days but it won’t let me move forward. Am I missing something?

Scroll up 6 posts above yours
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    dabossa23 wrote: »
    Am I missing something?

There's a granted ability that ends the battle without forfeiting. If you time out your kills get counted for the "Kill 600 B1 droids" feat, but you still didn't "win" the battle, since a time out is always a loss.

The granted ability is an icon right above your character's normal abilities. It looks a bit like a spiral, as @Lumiya has said above.

Kill 60 or more, and then with time still on the clock, tap on that granted ability button. (If you just get 20 kills, you'll still advance, but you'll only get one star -- the number of stars is 1 for 20 kills, 2 for 40, 3 for 60 or more.)

Good luck.

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    To eliminate confusion:

mw68wemt3ncp.png
  • Options
    Thanks, Vendi.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    GAS lead Wat Malak STAP +1. Voluntary Vanguard so Malak tanks. GAS perma kills everyone but spirit and zombie. Eventually zombie will be one fat bar of green health (basically reduced to 1 actual health from gas). Collect STAP kills on auto basic.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Maybe it’s already been posted but has anyone else had the thing with the blue box making attacks? It only happens when I use Leia but then the box gets frisky

Yup. Happened to me too.