600 B1 Kills for Conquest

Replies

• Options
    Thanks, Lumi! That's helpful, but you're right it doesn't explain such a large % discrepancy.
  • Options
    Maybe when they heal to full hp, that person thinks they're being replaced by a new one?
  • Options
    I doubt that they're counting by hand when the counter on the blue crate is right there.
  • Options
    Maybe it’s already been posted but has anyone else had the thing with the blue box making attacks? It only happens when I use Leia but then the box gets frisky
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    And what's the max people have killed in one battle?

For anything over 200, list your team comp and disk set up.
  • Options
    It would just be nice if you got the number you're meant to get. I've killed over 900 b1s on the boss node, but am currently on 408/600. Presumably they'll helpfully fix it after the event has finished

how would you have done that?
  • Options
    We're going to have to do this 2 more times, so it will still be useful.

And I don't doubt you, but this is the first time I've heard of people being credited for less than what they killed. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

there are 5 B1's but one of them is a Commander. So he does count for the death counter in the middle. but not for the feat. therefore everything is fine there.

Killcount - (killcount/5) = feat count

is what you most likely get rewarded. 900 is such an absurd number thought. I dont even see that possible due to how laggy everything becomes and how fast the B1's become even over 300 stacks.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options

And I don't doubt you, but this is the first time I've heard of people being credited for less than what they killed. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

there are 5 B1's but one of them is a Commander. So he does count for the death counter in the middle. but not for the feat. therefore everything is fine there.

is what you most likely get rewarded. 900 is such an absurd number thought. I dont even see that possible due to how laggy everything becomes and how fast the B1's become even over 300 stacks.

I think they meant they killed 900 in total, not in one run.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    They're talking cumulatively, not in one run.
  • NYIM
    60 posts Member
    Options

My best run was 215 counted on the box so x0.8 for the B1 kills. The funy thing was SLKRs aoe did over 74 Mio!!! Damage on one unit.
    SLKR, NS zombi, NS Acolyte. 3 blue HoT disk, 2 vitality, 2 green stacking offen by buff disk and one entrenched i think.
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

I think they meant they killed 900 in total, not in one run.

oh i see. thanks
  • Options
    Lol. I got a warning for posting that. Not sure why, but I'll risk the wrath of a forum mod by answering. I had one run that had 186 on the blue box, looked at the feat, said 109. Similar number discrepancies in later runs. There's a post saying they're looking into the game not counting b1 deaths properly, so it's a known issue. Strange someone had an issue with talking about it
  • Options
    NYIM wrote: »
    My best run was 215 counted on the box so x0.8 for the B1 kills.

Did you use an Acc arrow on SLKR for insurance?

I went that route, though I'm not sure it's necessary.
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    I also used killed about 215 with SLKR, wat, Hux, FOO and the healer Inquistor (7S??). Used a deployed cooling system so I could ramp up to 400 stacks quickly. I think I had leaders resolve, fortified and entrenched and a blue healing because I did not swap in anything special.
    I did not use auto, I held the AOE until all five spawned. Then I used the middle button to kill the commander. Rinse, repeat for 9 minutes after sides died.
  • Options
    My last run I only needed about 50 and I did SLKR Hyoda Wat Armourer and put everything on SLKR. every AOE all would drop except that last one. Put it on auto and got about 150ish.

You just have to leave the targeting on because if the AI chooses targets, they'll get stuck on the one droid that has to die last.
  • 채채1
    3 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Options
    l
  • Hortus
    624 posts Member
    Options

I did slightly over 200 with SLKR+NS. Disk setup seems pretty much irrelevant, although any direct speed buffs should obviously help. I have the two main issues that limits performance:
    1. Droids attacks are very sluggish for some reason, my game client almost freezes on it.
    2. Droids respawn is out of sync with turn order, and they are invulnerable until fully drawn, thus auto performance much worse than manual.
  • NYIM
    60 posts Member
    Options

Did you use an Acc arrow on SLKR for insurance?

I went that route, though I'm not sure it's necessary.

No nothing special, just my all day mods for SLKR. Acolyte is without mods because she was only at relic for the TB Platoons.
    But as others said, in the last 3-4 minutes the game went out of sync with loading the b1s and your turn. So i had to wait until all b1 was summoned and played the whole battle manually. I think those last minutes are limiting factors for the max available points. I play on an ipad pro 2 years old, so i cant think my device is the limiting factor, but who knows.
  • Options
    I tried the Zombie+Acolyte team once, and it did not work well for me. I don't know if it was just the disks I was using, but eventually the B1s could 1-shot my Zombie and run a perfect TM train on me. My next thought was to throw Wat in there and put Weapon Tech on SLK. But the B1 turns don't trigger the Weapon Tech TM gain (nor do they trigger a loss of ET stacks for IT).

My best results came with SLK, Zombie, Asajj, Hux, FOO. But, because of the ET stacks bug(?), I could get pretty good results with IT as well.
  • Options
    I tried the Zombie+Acolyte team once, and it did not work well for me. I don't know if it was just the disks I was using, but eventually the B1s could 1-shot my Zombie and run a perfect TM train on me. My next thought was to throw Wat in there and put Weapon Tech on SLK. But the B1 turns don't trigger the Weapon Tech TM gain (nor do they trigger a loss of ET stacks for IT).

My best results came with SLK, Zombie, Asajj, Hux, FOO. But, because of the ET stacks bug(?), I could get pretty good results with IT as well.

Disk loadout for SLKR/Zombie/Acolyte is one or more stacking offense with one or more HOT disks - the rest don't matter, but I think spirited speed messes this up - it gives you 2.5% TM on a buff - but the B1s gain 10% TM whenever you gain any - so they end up out-running you. I got TM trained the first time I tried, but took the spirited speed disks off and didn't have a problem after that.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I got 160+ kills per try with r7 slkr, g11 zombie and g7 acolyte. Disk setup was fortified, 3-x entrenched, vitality and 2-x zealous ambitions, manual a couple of turns then auto
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Weapon tech on SLKR is a bold choice
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I thought so, too. Amazing how many people do not realize that +TM% kills SLKR.
  • Options
    BTW:

I had performance problems in the battle with slow loading and lag, etc.

I removed the Stacking Offence disks and performance sped up, becoming smooth again. You can still ramp damage through his normal Siphon mechanics but that disk just slows you down.

On the other hand, You can still use the HoT disks + Premonition to give yourself constant foresight. It only saves you from one attack, but sometimes that's all you need.

Leader disk, Savior disk = 5 slots
    Premonition = 4 slots
    3x HoTs = 3 slots.

That way you can die once and come back. If you're using Zombie instead of HoTs + premonition, then a second Leader disk and 1 fewer HoT disk is probably the way to go.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I thought so, too. Amazing how many people do not realize that +TM% kills SLKR.

Why would I care about SLK's health pool when they can't target him? Even with Hux/FOO getting TM from Advantage the whole fight, they didn't die once, despite their eventual HP pool of 1.

Disk loadout for SLKR/Zombie/Acolyte is one or more stacking offense with one or more HOT disks - the rest don't matter, but I think spirited speed messes this up - it gives you 2.5% TM on a buff - but the B1s gain 10% TM whenever you gain any - so they end up out-running you. I got TM trained the first time I tried, but took the spirited speed disks off and didn't have a problem after that.

Hmm... I didn't have any auto-buff disks. All I can think of on the buff front is Advantage/Taunt re-applying on Zombie after she revives. Am I the only one who got stuck behind a permanent TM loop by the enemy team?
  • Options
    Why would I care about SLK's health pool

It's not just about his health pool. It's about the fact that gaining +TM% grants the enemy +TM%. Both are relevant here, though depending on your team and strategy one of these could be more relevant than the other.
  • Options
    Why would I care about SLK's health pool

It's not just about his health pool. It's about the fact that gaining +TM% grants the enemy +TM%. Both are relevant here, though depending on your team and strategy one of these could be more relevant than the other.

Since the B1 turns don't trigger the Weapon Tech TM gain, it didn't matter. Although, if I did gain TM, eventually I would out-overflow them and get a turn again <shrug>
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options

My guildmate had same problem with tm loop for droids, but the reason was spirited discs. After removing them everything was ok.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR the 2 NS and speed.
    None of the other discs matter and probably would just slow it down with all the stuff they do in the background.
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »

My guildmate had same problem with tm loop for droids, but the reason was spirited discs. After removing them everything was ok.

Okay, I 2x checked, and I did have the Spirited Speed disk. Thanks, and my bad