Replies

• Options
    When does the new conquest begin?
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    325 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Options
    To 3 Star the node you need to get 60 kills

In theory, you could get 600 kills in one battle, but I'll be surprised if anyone finds the special sauce to do it.

I'll be watching :)

Ventress ramps with each kill.

Ventress + a lot of ZA could eventually 1-shot the b1s with enough kills. If you can ramp her that high, she feeds TM to herself and just AoEs over and over.

Of course I don't know how high is high enough and if that's feasible, but there's a pathway there.

If each wave counts as a separate encounter, that will sabotage that plan, but right now it's the only idea in play.

1. each wave doesn not count as a own encounter. its all encounter "1"

2. Ventress is a good plan. Without ZA the stat Gain for the B1's outrunned the Damage gain of Ventress. Hopefully that changes with good Data Disks

3. SLKR turned out to be a more solid pick. He ramps up Damage fast enought. Now the only problem is, if in later waves a B1 dodges the AOE for any reason, they will oneshot you.
  • Options
    Presaria wrote: »
    When does the new conquest begin?

Monday - March 18th
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Press galactic battles and watch the countdown...
  • Options
    @Sdtbarbarossa
    3. SLKR turned out to be a more solid pick. He ramps up Damage fast enought. Now the only problem is, if in later waves a B1 dodges the AOE for any reason, they will oneshot you.

Sounds like whether you use SLKR or Ventress that this is the time to pull out those much-maligned Acc mods. Not so much b/c one droid dodging ruins everything **during** a wave -- Ventress will gain TM from the other deaths and go again -- but rather that if she AoEs most of a group, then finishes off a straggler, then the next wave you're only starting with +35% bonus TM. If the B1s are gaining stats with every wave, then even starting at 35% TM they might outrace you to 100%. Accuracy mods fix the problem, although I suppose you could also use Talzin's mass AoE at the beginning of the next wave, which would cause another death from a massively-ramped Ventress, giving another +35%, and hopefully that 70% TM would be enough.

But still. Accuracy mods and a whole ton of ZA for this battle.
  • Options
    I think there's a decent chance imp troopers will work. Lots of TM gain to keep ahead. Stat gains from Piett to keep pace with B1 stat increases. If Veers/Dark/Piett/Range/BossNass works, you could knock out both boss feats at the same time. It might even be able to auto, depending on how easy it is to kill the B1s. A couple offense and tm on buffs disks would make it easier to close the tm loop and keep the B1s easy to kill.
  • Options
    ITs are largely Supports. They'll benefit from Zealous Ambition -- esp if you have them at relic levels (there's a big Health jump from g12 to relics)
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    There are entrenched discs for the troopers as well
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Gotta love how the feats keep getting worse. Just stop beating around the bush and make conquest characters straight up paywalled on the first run, it's inevitably heading there anyway.

I get a sense that maybe you haven't looked at the feats. If anything, the feats continue to get easier. This is easily one of the most approachable and accessible conquests ever, though the last conquest was pretty tame. Anyone that can play hard conquest should be able to at least get gold box. 6 of those gets you the character. What pay wall?

Initial look appears that the feats aren't really easier, but definitely more accessible. Hopefully they're getting the message it isn't good to make it a test of having all the latest characters. I got farther last time than i had in a good while and it actually made me enjoy it more. So, fingers crossed.
  • Mahl_Jhong_501st
    35 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    *Edit* Missed the comment about the Sector 3 node.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • Pitt
    34 posts Member
    Options
    The B1 kills are counting as 1 kill for the b1, not for every stack. We will have to do 600 battles to kill off 600 b1's. This surely isn't the way this was intended
  • Hal_10000
    161 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Options

I get a sense that maybe you haven't looked at the feats. If anything, the feats continue to get easier.

But we're seeing, once again, feat creep. 20 armor shred before, 30 now. 300 plague before, 400 now, etc., etc.. The estimates of how much energy needs to spent keeps going up as well. Used to be 3-4k. This time it's 6-7 k! They keep tightening the wrench on conquest.

As for the main subject of this thread, just went through sector 1 and can confirm b1 is a single kill for the entire stack. Maybe the S3 boss will make this tenable, but ... what the heck?
  • Options
    When I just killed 100 battle droids, the game only counted 1 kill towards the 600.
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    Hopefully there is a way to do it without 600 battles against a team with B1 in it
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    becasue you only killed 1.
    you damaged 100 stacks yes, but its only 1 kill. its not a bug.

from meathead:
    The sector 3 boss is an unlimited waves mechanic

To 3 Star the node you need to get 60 kills
    In theory, you could get 600 kills in one battle, but I'll be surprised if anyone finds the special sauce to do it.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »

I get a sense that maybe you haven't looked at the feats. If anything, the feats continue to get easier.

But we're seeing, once again, feat creep. 20 armor shred before, 30 now. 300 plague before, 400 now, etc., etc.. The estimates of how much energy needs to spent keeps going up as well. Used to be 3-4k. This time it's 6-7 k! They keep tightening the wrench on conquest.

As for the main subject of this thread, just went through sector 1 and can confirm b1 is a single kill for the entire stack. Maybe the S3 boss will make this tenable, but ... what the heck?

IMO this is not the conquest to be complaining about. This is a fairly easy one. They already said to 3* the Sector 3 boss node it will be 60 kills. That is just 10 battles.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

IMO this is not the conquest to be complaining about. This is a fairly easy one. They already said to 3* the Sector 3 boss node it will be 60 kills. That is just 10 battles.

supposedly you can do all 600 in one battle in that node btw
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I do look forward to see who figures it out first. I am done with Sector 1 so I hope they figure it out within the next two days. :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited March 18
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I do look forward to see who figures it out first. I am done with Sector 1 so I hope they figure it out within the next two days. :D

even if people can't figure out, it implies there should be teams that can do 500+ or 400+ or 300+ kills etc

which i think the community will easily figure out

So i assume 2/3 battles is what it will take on average on that node
  • Options
    Let's try this:

Bad Batch generates buffs like no one's business.

If there isn't a B2 to dispel all buffs, 2xZA, 2xthe disk that gives +Off% on a buff, 4x the disk that gives +TM% on a buff.

You start out with high attack values for Tech and Echo b/c of ZA, and everyone ramps up Off% incredibly quickly. Each buff gives +2.5%TM per disk, which means +10% per buff. Between throwing buffs around, Hunter's TM swap, AoE Stun, and the CD reduction from Translation, this seems doable.

It's probably a little like Places of Power where you're trying to time the JKL mass assist for the end of a wave to get that opening stun, right? You'll want to to get Tech assisting to reduce cooldowns and always end a wave with someone near 100% TM so that they can kick off TM gain for the next wave allowing you to AoE stun again.

And, of course, if this doesn't work, you can try Imp Troopers with the same disk setup The combined offence ramp from disks + Emp's Trap has to be huge. The only thing I worry about is the lack of an AoE stun, but maybe their TM gain + Off will be enough.

Now, you can't guarantee that you'll have all those disks quickly enough to do this on your first pass, but you could have this disk setup by end of S5 and then come back and do 600 (or 540, really) on just one additional battle.
  • Options
    skzggoz6rxzz.jpg
    htn1cc82gjgr.jpg

Killed a B1 with 24 stacks.
    Counted only 1.

Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options
    skzggoz6rxzz.jpg
    htn1cc82gjgr.jpg

Counted only 1.

don't worry, I'm sure they'll figure it out by the 2nd or 3rd round of conquest. lol
  • Options
    In the first sector I have come across 2 battles with b1. I defeated them both with 3 stars. however even though b1 has stacks of droids I am only getting 1 kill per battle. So I have to do 150 actual battles to get the feat? for only 9 reward credits?
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    edited March 19
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    skzggoz6rxzz.jpg
    htn1cc82gjgr.jpg

Counted only 1.

don't worry, I'm sure they'll figure it out by the 2nd or 3rd round of conquest. lol

Its already figured out unless sector 3 boss node is bugged itself... (idk if anyone has gotten there yet)

So currently it is working as intended.
    Post edited by flux_rono on
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    In the first sector I have come across 2 battles with b1. I defeated them both with 3 stars. however even though b1 has stacks of droids I am only getting 1 kill per battle. So I have to do 150 actual battles to get the feat? for only 9 reward credits?

Get to the sector 3 boss, its suppose to be an unlimited wave battle with all the b1 kills you could ever need.

According to meathead that is where this feat is ment to be done. (And to 3* the node you need 60 kills as it is)
  • Options
    It's always weird to me when people comment on the thread to complain without reading it to find out the problem is either solved or never existed in the first place.
  • Options
    Everything is working as intended. Sector 3 final boss are B1 droids (without stacks). There is also a counter that tracks the progress so you don't have to count them manually, which is nice.

Now for the battle itself, I don't have the disks yet, but maybe Darth Maul could be an interesting option for it? If someone finds the most efficient disk combination (maybe a couple of leader's resolve disks paired with something to continuously stack attack) to ramp up his damage so that he can oneshot every b1 after a certain time passes, maybe you could get lots of kills done with auto-basic. Although that might not work if the high evasion on higher waves is a thing, since he would just miss his basics and die. Would be cool if someone with the means to do it tried it out though! I'm curious.
  • Options
    Everything is working as intended. Sector 3 final boss are B1 droids (without stacks). There is also a counter that tracks the progress so you don't have to count them manually, which is nice.

Now for the battle itself, I don't have the disks yet, but maybe Darth Maul could be an interesting option for it? If someone finds the most efficient disk combination (maybe a couple of leader's resolve disks paired with something to continuously stack attack) to ramp up his damage so that he can oneshot every b1 after a certain time passes, maybe you could get lots of kills done with auto-basic. Although that might not work if the high evasion on higher waves is a thing, since he would just miss his basics and die. Would be cool if someone with the means to do it tried it out though! I'm curious.

Someone did 345 with SLKR, Zombie and Acolythe. And of course good Data disks.

Its the highest i have seen so far
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping Imperial troopers on the sector 3 node, should be there tomorrow/ Thursday.
    Veers, Starck, Piett and Range are all supports and I've got a vitality and 2 Zealous Ambition disks (one white one blue) so hopefully it should be easy. only got 2 B1 kills so far but I will post some results once I get there.