** The Ewok Event : [ Merged Comments thread ]

14567810Next

Replies

• Options
    Bought both packs even though I had the toons - bonus shards = good, the donation = great. Shards for shard shop = cool. Love the event, love the cause. Great job, @EA_Jesse and team! A++
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    I've been ftp and bought both packs, was only going to buy Elder but the good cause **** me in. Ewoks were fun to play even though all were only against tier 1. Elder and Cherpa seem like a lot of fun in the future, thanks.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    The irony that I've been running a full, maxed ewok team for months and I can't even play this event. Kind of disappointed

Total drag. Wanted to wreck shop with my ewoks.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    @RJ__Brando

How is a max ewok squad doing with protection and the changes in arena?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    @RJ__Brando

How is a max ewok squad doing with protection and the changes in arena?

Well. ...just took down this team with everyone standing. ..in green health:

Qgj (L) gear 9
    Rey gear 9
    FOTP gear 8
    GS gear 9
    RG gear 9
  • Options
    Powda wrote: »
    Ida know.

I do think that the timing of the gifts being handed out to iOS vs Android have heavily favored to iOS.

iOS got:
    • Poe when was Poe was overpowered (pre nerf)
    • Phasma right before the balance change that could very likely turn Phasma into a monster.
    • Lando (which was subsequently abused by a bunch of people and taken away)
    • Ewoks including a newly released character and a *VERY* hard farm in Ewok Scout.

Android got:
    • Phasma - which is a good character - but nothing compared to Poe, especially with the difficult in farming Cantina credits.
    • Droid event which is great considering IG-88 and IG-86 could potentially be very strong in the new meta... But they're chars that have been around forever and none of them are difficult farms.
    • Poe when he wasn't nearly as relevant (post nerf) in a speed meta that left him in the dust.
    • Nothing like the free Lando.

yo forgot the new year bundles for Google.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE