iClubBabyWhales (iCBW) [Guild Recruitment][50/50]

Replies

• Options
    RoBott wrote: »
    Happy to be here. Looking forward to clubbing with you all.

I see what you did there. "Clubbing" with you all, as in, "iClubBabyWhales", cause I said, "Welcome to the club"
  • Options
    Haha @Asmodeius , can we get an update on the roster? I can try to convince some of my friends if there's still space

• Options
    JohnnySky wrote: »
    Haha @Asmodeius , can we get an update on the roster? I can try to convince some of my friends if there's still space

Hey Johnny, We still have lots of room, how many people are you thinking?
  • Options
    Are we going to communicate in game or a third party app?

Just thought I would post a public response for this since it's a very valid question.

We are currently planning on "trying" the in game guild chat functionality. If this proves to be inadequate, we will move to a 3rd party app such as Line for communication and coordination needs.

Feel free to PM myself or @DarthMajore with any "administration" type questions.
  • Options
    @JohnnySky Here is the current list of members in our guild
    upload.png
  • Options
    I have 2 friends playing the game, although one of them has not been playing actively because he dislikes the new update
  • Options
    @JohnnySky Ya i think we can all agree that the new update needs some tweaking. Just let them know they can apply here if they are interested.
  • Nejeda
    21 posts Member
    Options
    My time zone is EST if you want to add it to the list.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Forum name: JRA

In game name: Jasen Roe

Level: 75

Ally code: 716-217-158

How often do I play?: Every day. Several times a day. Embarrassingly often.

How many 7* toons?: I have 11 maxed out 7* toons, 2 maxed out 6* toons that will be 7 soon, and 2 7* toons I haven't promoted/leveled/geared due to credits being tight.

Time zone: American east coast... That one... Whatever that is.

I do all daily activities, collect all bonus energy, and complete Galactic War every single day. I never finish lower than top 50 in arena. By far most days I'm at least top 20 or better. I have 2 2nd place finishes, and yesterday I got my first #1 finish. I won't get there every day, but I try. I spent a tiny sum of real money early, but I'm utterly opposed to spending anything again. (unless they have some really great deal that costs $5 or less. Then I might splurge once a year.) I carefully plan out my future farms, and stick to them stubbornly, and i'm very disciplined/cheap with my credits and hard earned crystals. In fact I've been stocking crystals away in anticipation of guilds. (The 500 from 1st place yesterday really helped
  • Options
    JRA wrote: »
    Forum name: JRA

In game name: Jasen Roe

Level: 75

Ally code: 716-217-158

How often do I play?: Every day. Several times a day. Embarrassingly often.

How many 7* toons?: I have 11 maxed out 7* toons, 2 maxed out 6* toons that will be 7 soon, and 2 7* toons I haven't promoted/leveled/geared due to credits being tight.

Time zone: American east coast... That one... Whatever that is.

I do all daily activities, collect all bonus energy, and complete Galactic War every single day. I never finish lower than top 50 in arena. By far most days I'm at least top 20 or better. I have 2 2nd place finishes, and yesterday I got my first #1 finish. I won't get there every day, but I try. I spent a tiny sum of real money early, but I'm utterly opposed to spending anything again. (unless they have some really great deal that costs $5 or less. Then I might splurge once a year.) I carefully plan out my future farms, and stick to them stubbornly, and i'm very disciplined/cheap with my credits and hard earned crystals. In fact I've been stocking crystals away in anticipation of guilds. (The 500 from 1st place yesterday really helped

Honesty is the best policy. Although you have spent a small some of money, that doesn't make you a whale. You have learned first hand why we are against investing in these games. Welcome aboard @JRA, we accept you into the fold.
  • Options
    Ok, so I guess I should read more threads, this guild sounds awesome! So done with giant whales (though there is satisfaction in smiting them with my free droids)

Hopefully there's still some space!

Praksis, lvl 74
    Arena top 20, finishing GW daily
    Up to 9 7* with more slowly trickling in from arena, cantina and GW.
    Ally code 969-337-442
    FTP all the way, fun without feeding the greed.
    Arizona time zone, so shifts between Pacific and mountain.
  • Cloften
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: cloften

In Game Username: Dorko

Player Level:75

Ally Code:331-396-158

How Often do you play:every day

Number of 7-star characters:9

Timezone: Central
  • Options
    Praksis wrote: »
    Ok, so I guess I should read more threads, this guild sounds awesome! So done with giant whales (though there is satisfaction in smiting them with my free droids)

I read a Haiku once, it went something like this.

Galactic fighter
    Come join us in whale smiting
    Welcome aboard friend
  • Options
    @Cloften I am slowly running out of quirky things to say for these acceptance posts. - Approved
  • Options
    @Asmodeius That's quirky enough for me. See you guys Sunday night!
  • Options
    @Asmodeius
    I would love to join your guild. I do have a couple questions before i apply...

I notice in the updates section that you will be able to summon the raid once funds have been met.
    What time zone does this guild reside in and do you have a time frame you will be initiating the raids?

Don't want to be in a guild i sleep through the raids.

Thanks
  • Options
    Ally Code 859-746-813
    BillStarforge- forum
    Bill Starforge- in game
    Eastern time zone
    Level 74
    3@ 7* and 6 @ 6*
    Sid 7* gear 8 level 73
    Luni 7* gear 8 level 73
    IG86 7* gear 8 level 73
    Night Init 6* gear 8 level 72
    Dooku 6* gear 8 level 73
    200-300 in Arena
    Play every day. Very active. Spent $50. Deep bench.
  • Options
    @Asmodeius
    I would love to join your guild. I do have a couple questions before i apply...

I notice in the updates section that you will be able to summon the raid once funds have been met.
    What time zone does this guild reside in and do you have a time frame you will be initiating the raids?

Don't want to be in a guild i sleep through the raids.

Thanks

Hey @SpiderWyv3rn, thanks for your interest in our guild.

We are a Canadian west coast guild, (PST). @DarthMajore will be the one initiating raid starts but I imagine the time will be between 5:00 - 8:00 PM PST.
  • Options
    ini
    Ally Code 859-746-813
    BillStarforge- forum
    Bill Starforge- in game
    Eastern time zone
    Level 74
    3@ 7* and 6 @ 6*
    Sid 7* gear 8 level 73
    Luni 7* gear 8 level 73
    IG86 7* gear 8 level 73
    Night Init 6* gear 8 level 72
    Dooku 6* gear 8 level 73
    200-300 in Arena
    Play every day. Very active. Spent $50. Deep bench.

Welcome to the forge.

• Options
    i'm of the firm believe that you should also club the non-baby whales. clubbing for ALL the whales!
  • Options
    Alita wrote: »
    i'm of the firm believe that you should also club the non-baby whales. clubbing for ALL the whales!

We originally started with penguins, then moved to seals. Really hoping whales are a better fit.
  • Options
    We are a Canadian west coast guild, (PST). @DarthMajore will be the one initiating raid starts but I imagine the time will be between 5:00 - 8:00 PM PST.

I didn't realise there would be such a small window. If activity will be required at 0100-0400 my time then I won't be able to participate.

• Options
    @Asmodeius

I didn't realise there would be such a small window. If activity will be required at 0100-0400 my time then I won't be able to participate.
    I'm pretty sure that once the leader starts the raid, we have 24 hours to complete it and 48 hours to beat the final stage. We don't all need to play at once
  • Options

Hey Jamie, we are still kicking around start times. I believe only the tier 7 (heroic raid), has an actual time limit, the rest are active until the boss has been killed.
  • Alita
    474 posts
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Asmodeius wrote: »
    Alita wrote: »

We originally started with penguins, then moved to seals. Really hoping whales are a better fit.

seals are cute, whales are not. i support this, and wish you luck in your whale clubbing.

edit: heroic raids have a 24 hour timer, so they do stay open for that long (if you don't complete it earlier).
  • Options
    Cool, that's what I hoped.
  • Options
    If you still have room:

Forum Name: Hedgehog
    Ingame Name: Hedgehog
    Level: 74
    Code: 625-719-278
    Daily player
    US Central Standard
    8x 7* characters, with 2 getting very close
  • Options
    Forum Username: Ezrafinn_Reed
    In Game Username: Ezrafinn Reed
    Player Level: 74.75
    Ally Code: 544-966-237
    How Often do you play: Never miss a day, never miss an achievement, never lose in GW
    Number of 7-star characters: 6 going on 8
    Timezone. EST

I'm excited to be considered. I'd love to go out clubbin' with you!!

Thanks!
  • Options
    @Hedgehog @Ezrafinn_Reed

Since we are begging to run out of spots, (we still have like 15), you two will need to battle to the death using nothing but whale clubs.

The winner will have their application approved.
    The loser will also have their application approved because the only violence we condone is the clubbing of whales.

May the odds be ever in your favour.
  • Options
    Would it help if I had the 320 shards needed to max out Magmatrooper, and will have the 185 needed to upgrade Phasma from 5*-7* tomorrow?

Also, I can provide hedgehog quills to make whale harpoons.