Daily shipments gear pieces cost crystals now?

Replies

• Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    fudgra wrote: »
    Rafini wrote: »

Why the **** would anyone pay 300 crystals for one of those when you can get 20 on the attacker challenge day for free?

It's not one. its a fully completed 20/20 piece.

Sometimes it is for 1 and other times it is for fully crafted... Both at the same price.
  • Options
    Hahaha this is hilarious. So now instead of spending crystals for energy to count towards raids, you save crystals to buy gear. Previously even if you didn't get great drop rates at least the energy spent still counted towards the daily 600.
  • Options
    300 crystals for 1 mk4 droid caller lmao they lost their minds!
  • Options
    SirBoss wrote: »

Again, it is the full 20/20 piece.

Just do the maths for each individual piece. Sometimes it is better to grind the salvage pieces as before with refreshes. Other times better to grab the full piece. I at least are grateful for having the option to decide what I want to do. Kudos to CG from me!
  • Options
    atDrammen wrote: »
    SirBoss wrote: »

Again, it is the full 20/20 piece.

Just do the maths for each individual piece. Sometimes it is better to grind the salvage pieces as before with refreshes. Other times better to grab the full piece. I at least are grateful for having the option to decide what I want to do. Kudos to CG from me!

Yah I can read captain obvious
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I like and loathe this option. At least with refreshes you get training doids, credits, XP, etc. So that part is terrible since you are losing all that.

OTOH - you get to skip all that grind and RNG madness to grab one piece of hard to farm gear and just add to your toon and move on.
  • Options
    P2W
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Just got 2 of the Mk4 droid callers in shipments
  • Options
    It shows 300 crystals for 1 salvage piece, as well as ~1200 crystals for a full gear piece, plus three gear pieces for credits.
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I put a ticket in to get refunded. I was just in auto-buy gear mode, and lost around 1400 crystals as a result. I looked through the patch notes, and didn't see anything spelling out this change. The only thing I noticed was "Shipment cost being retuned" or some such equivalent statement. If credits -> crystals was the retuning then that is supremely shady.
  • Options
    I just bought by mistake a piece, that non of my characters currently need for 2771 crystals or something like this ... didn`t noticed it is crystals and not credits... I am quietly sitting shocked infront of my phone now ....
  • Options
    Blev08 wrote: »
    I put a ticket in to get refunded. I was just in auto-buy gear mode, and lost around 1400 crystals as a result. I looked through the patch notes, and didn't see anything spelling out this change. The only thing I noticed was "Shipment cost being retuned" or some such equivalent statement. If credits -> crystals was the retuning then that is supremely shady.

How do you put a ticket in?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    If it says it's a Prototype and not Salvage, then it's a 20/20 or 50/50 completed piece. NONE of the crystal cost items are Salvage. They are ALL completed pieces.
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Will2247 wrote: »
    Blev08 wrote: »

How do you put a ticket in?

Go to the Gear up by your level in the top left hand corner to open the Setting menu.
    Select the Help option - It will open a web browser.
    Select the Contact Us option to put in a ticket. I did mine under missing content.
  • Options
    Mine showed credits but it took crystals instead... Very unhappy camper.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Am amazed.. after how much I loved the last update this one is killing me. The prices for gear are just ridiculous
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    An update for this issue would be nice @EA_Jesse.
  • Options
    This game kil its self
    I realy don with this game
  • ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options
    There was a whole discussion about this on Reddit where the dev said nothing had changed and that stuff had just been added. I think I caught him out with his pants round his ankles coz hes deleted it all now.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me on two sets of purchases. I sent in a ticket too. Will see what happens. I lost over 1,600 credits. Guess I'm stupid and lazy
  • Options
    Bigdogguy wrote: »
    Mine showed credits but it took crystals instead... Very unhappy camper.

Same thing happened to me. The second time I made sure it did say credits and it still took crystals. Ouch
  • Options
    Buying gear I don't need to complete daily sucks
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    So that's where my crystals went.

Same. Would have been nice if there was a warning since I buy those shipments without even looking. Oh well. Gotta gain those crystals again.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Holy crap. So we can no longer complete our dailies without spending Crystals?

Wow. GG CG/EA. GG.

Underhanded, no shame... Bad business the way it's laid out, I'm sure several people burnt crystals that they weren't meaning to.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    They also put the premium pieces right next to the old ones... So people accidentally spent all their crystals on gear they can't use... Thanks EA for these trash gears
  • Options
    I LOVE how they conveniently placed the shipments that cost crystals in random places around the shipments, especially without saying anything about that. RIP 1615 crystals :(
  • Options
    2500 crystals for a piece of gear lol. Price yourselves right out of customers. 30$ for that one piece of gear jeez.
  • Options
    Yea nice try. That's ridiculous.
  • Options
    Yeah I blew about 3000 crystals today not even checking the price. Because why would I?!
  • Options
    Yeah I saw nothing in the release notes about something so important. Deceitful and scummy move.