Daily shipments gear pieces cost crystals now?

Replies

• Options
    I have an mk5 furnace for 1615 crystals
  • Options
    And now my kids can't go to college because of it!
  • Options
    @Song Can I buy your stun gun? I need at least 4 of those.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    Oh nevermind I need the mark 5
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    1 mkIV medpack for 1,400 crystals. Is this a joke? I mean do I feel like i got knocked down and kicked in the teeth today? Yes. Sliding in some gear for 1,400 crystals? This is abuse
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    And now my kids can't go to college because of it!

Let's be honest, your kids weren't getting anywhere near a college even before this.
  • Options
    Having gear available for crystals isn't so much the problem but rather the random placement so that the ones that cost credits are right beside it.

I don't know if this was just poor design and unintentional, or devious and intentional
  • Options
    @Showdown4lpha if I actually had them they probably wouldn't.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    So is the 273 price for a full gear also or is it 1 or 20 that you need? If its 1 of 20 needed its a rip off big time.
  • Vyse
    111 posts Member
    Options
    **** I DID THIS ON ACCIDENT THOSE ******* SNAKES IN THE GRASS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
  • Vyse
    111 posts Member
    Options
    This is absolutely garbage, they out it in the same place the old one with credits was located
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    So is the 273 price for a full gear also or is it 1 or 20 that you need? If its 1 of 20 needed its a rip off big time.

@RU486 273 crystals for the entire part which you need 20 salvages for. Worth it since I had some extra after the Ewok bundle.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Same happened to me 1400 crystals gone - for gear I didn't even want - and it was not the first piece that you can see but one day f the three at the bottom - feel very ripped off and tricked.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

@RU486 273 crystals for the entire part which you need 20 salvages for. Worth it since I had some extra after the Ewok bundle.
    Thanks, that I could live with, 1,000+ for other gear is ridiculous

• Vyse
    111 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse this was pretty grimey Jesse, Ill spend money on your game but not like this.... Someone mentioned it before, taking advantage of muscle memory is trashy
  • Options
    The update in itself seems like it has potential. They have to fix the guild rewards as well. These shipment changes are absurd. Has anyone had any luck getting them refunded?
  • Options
    I lost 300 to 600 crystals because I didn't notice :( come on EA/CG at least separate them from the credit ones
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I liked it being credits way more. I won't buy them now for that outrageous crystal price.
    Sad :(
  • Options
    Agreed, Something to buy with credits was great, and I still found a lot of the gear to be relevant. This new format in shipments is terrible, and its implementation was shady af.
  • Options
    Congrats EA on completing the bait and switch in the shipments. It's been buggy all day so when I saw an piece of gear in the top left of my screen didn't think much of it. Just I'll take 2500 credits out of your account. Up until today gear has ALWAYS cost coin not crystal. Now you flipped the script on me to the tune of $20. Thanks EA DISNEY LUCASFILM. Why don't you tell me next time or do you plan on bringing Jar Jar as a playable character and force me to pay another $20 just to keep playing
  • Options
    Another money grab attempt, but this one actually worked.
  • Options
    I almost clicked it too. But whatever, I don't have enough crystals anyways.
  • Options
    Money grab? I'm not so sure. regardless this was a big mistake. Anything costing crystals should have another confirmation pop up, especially since this previously only cost credits.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    MASSHOLE wrote: »
    Money grab? I'm not so sure. regardless this was a big mistake. Anything costing crystals should have another confirmation pop up, especially since this previously only cost credits.

^^^That
  • Options
    If you think this wasn't intentional you are beyond deluded...
  • Options
    It's a money grab. You should know by now that that's how EA works.
  • Options
    They better send us crystals for this ridiculousness. The greed from this update is baffling.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    SURPRISE!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Lol I almost got caught, lucky I didn't have enough crystals to complete the purchase. Very shaky EA, and you wonder why you are nominated or win the worst company each year.
  • Options
    This one made my heart sink. Im a mostly ftp player but bit on the daily crystals because i was always so low. Ive been scrimping and saving and had it up to 2000, which id whittle down over time, and i just did the same like you guys...my whole savings gone. I didnt realize the change to crystals and wasted my whole thing. I just emailed customer service, but if they dont refund it, thats the shadiest move ive ever seen any company do.