Daily shipments gear pieces cost crystals now?

Replies

• Options
    Had no idea where my crystals went til someone mentioned it then I saw. All kind of people in the guild had the same thing happen. Horrible, and shady.
  • Options
    itsatrap.jpg
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    itsatrap.jpg

*It WAS a trap

Worked too!
  • Options
    This is horrible an shaddy. After non stop error from the update, now they ripped off our hard earned crystal :(
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Almost got me, too.

The real bummer though is my shipments have only 2 items for credits.
    If this is the new norm, I predict a huge increase in sim ticket sales.
  • Options
    The shipment gear for crystal is totally joke
  • Options
    It resets every 6 hours. Just buy more then.
  • Options
    I knew about it, but went into auto mode buying stuff. Spend 250 crystals on some blue gear I already have hundreds of.
  • Options
    @LastJedi Idk what I'll buy. Usually if you buy two energy refreshes per day you don't run through all of your sims.
  • Options
    Why I think they are dumb:

If you are going to make it so obvious, why not just TAKE the amount of crystals you want from EVERYBODY? That way you get around the ppl paying close attention. Just put everyone at zero. More money!
  • Options
    What **** wasn't paying attention and bought an item for 2500 crystals. That is such horse ****.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    itsatrap.jpg

QFT
  • Options
    It's a **** move they made. Take something 'free' and put it behind a paywall.
    So it get more scarce and hope people pay for it, which they will.
  • Options
    9ZxgRY4.jpg

They warned us.... just not about crystals
  • Options
    If they would have just put the crystal items all together first, it would have at least been better. They literally had three crystal items mixed in throughout the rest of the items.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse - can anything be done about this?
  • Options
    Retuned.... They did a little bit more than that...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options

This kind of game innovation from a billion dollar company is very disappointing. Next they can add links to 900 number get rich quick scams.

Due to EA management there are thousands of 10 yr olds crying, simultaneously, as we speak. And in a few hours their mom's are going to find out why. And for the next week, EA support is going to be buried in complaints.
  • Options
    Don't forget the angry fathers lol
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    here is the screenshot incase people didnt aware of this.

W71YySa.png
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    I LOVE how they conveniently placed the shipments that cost crystals in random places around the shipments, especially without saying anything about that. RIP 1615 crystals :(

I was not paying attention and bought a gear which costed me about 1400 cystals. That is $10 big US dollars. Really? I mean really? No gear in this game should cost that much.
  • Options
    Anyone else see the 20 manhole cover (tenacity) one for 300 crystals? Is it sad that I'm actually considering it since I need like 16 * 20 for a bunch of characters? I'll miss out on training droids (lol), XP (sort of bummer), credits (lol) but for the price of 3 refreshes it's starting to look appealing :(
  • Options
    @Song I had three of them mixed in different spots. One like that one, one in the middle of the credit shipments, and one by sim tickets.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    BTW, as someone who did not fall for it, I find this hilarious.

If you are a F2P, and you were fooled, I feel for you. This would be pretty devastating.
  • Options
    Yep I did the same thing. I lost about 2 thousand crystals without even realizing it. When I tried to get customer support to refund the crystals they basically told me to eat it. After telling me there was no record of me spending these crystals they told me to go on the forums as this is a more productive way of getting things done.... I don't see how everyone complaining here is going to get my or anyone else crystals back...This is perhaps the most frustrating this I have ever encountered with this game and very well could be the end of Chemist14's career of Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    I paid 237 (weird number) for the thing IGD needs for gear levels 8 and 10. Best purchase of the month.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I lost 1000 credits. So mad.
  • Options
    At the very least they will fix the issue so hopefully nobody else falls for it. Despite the fact that none of us will probably buy crystals again.
  • Options
    I bought gear with crystals on accident too. So lame they are taking advantage of muscle memory now and the fact that we have been buying these items for days on end in the same order?? Messed up. Not to mention a single item can cost +1k crystals. Wow.
  • Options
    Blank wrote: »
    Anyone else see the 20 manhole cover (tenacity) one for 300 crystals? Is it sad that I'm actually considering it since I need like 16 * 20 for a bunch of characters? I'll miss out on training droids (lol), XP (sort of bummer), credits (lol) but for the price of 3 refreshes it's starting to look appealing :(

Yeah.. i feel you, but out of sheer defiance. Im not buying them overpriced junk... they half the price or more. Than i may consider it.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate