Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Jurassic Ops!!!

Active, Easy going guild looking to grow. Currently we have 40 active members and we need more. Lvl60 players preferred but we will take anyone that wants to grow. If there are any guilds that want to merge that will work also.

Tier 5 raids and we do them in less than two days

Raids start when we have enough tickets

Currently we are doing tier 5 raid when we have enough people that can clear it. If you want to join, send me an ally request. My ally code is 537-175-848 if your interested in merging or anything message me on line chat at theironlords25
  • Options
    Guild Name – Rebel One
    Timezone – US
    Currently at 48/50
    Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution
    - Be working towards teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.
    Tank - We currently run T6 Tank's which are free for all.
    We are rebuilding our guild and lv +70 players if possible.
    Join the Rebellion!
    USAmazing - 854-116-419
    Wind Chaser - 186-141-927
    Tetsiega - 814-364-185
    Please respond with your ally code
  • Options
    Lifetime Power looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance)
    Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Pit T7 and Tank T6 raids. We are currently doing T7 Pit raids every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tank raids every Thursday and Sunday start times vary on raid leader rotation but are announced well in advance. We are an EST guild but have members from other timezones as well. We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets a shot at top 10 from time to time.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for raids
    - Must have at least 1 7* Toons (if close msg me)
    - Must complete daily 350 guild ticket activity (we encourage as much as you can but 350 is required)
    Currently Pit Raids are 3 times a week, and Tank raids are 2 times a week as well.
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    1 spot open

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active , right now we are focused on beating the heroic tank raid so we are all building our teams up and we are very close with a lot of zeta teams doing big damage .. We use line chat to communicate and share new game info but it's not mandatory it's just very helpful . We are looking for players level 85 with at least 3 squads that are heroic tank raid ready but if you're active and do your part we have a spot for you . * What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily, communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raid every other day at 2:30 pm est with a 24hr 0 damage rule , a bunch of us hold back so guild mates can get HS 7* and good gear to catch up . . Normal tank Raid at 3:30 pm est no crazy rules just practice your teams in each phase for the HAAT .. The word is out we have a kick a$$ guild building up and growing each day and with one more HAAT ready player we can beat it , If your looking for a strong team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership join us . **TheRebelion**
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    Options
    gundam wing is recruiting! we clear heroic rancor 3 times a week (24 hour registration) alternating times (9am EDT, 9pm EDT, 4pm EDT) and clear 2 normal aat's a week, usually starting after guild reset time, which is 6:30am EDT (raid reset time is 12pm EDT). come join us as we build toward heroic aat! we run discord - it helps with communication. shoot me a message on discord (@hirano#5113) if youre interested!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting... Small guild great for beginners as we r just getting on our feet... Look my profile up at 363-448-974.
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and looking for any level player as long as they are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Witam
    Nasza Gildia powstała z rozpadu Gildi w której od długiego czasu nie logował się lider.
    Mamy kilku doświadczonych graczy,którzy służą pomocą.Rajdy jakie robilismy to TTD i PIT 6.Ogólnie w Gildi nie ma ciśnienia i parcia,luźna swojska atmosfera ,lecz ambicji nie brakuje!
    Moj nick w grze to Roybattynexus ID: 841-742-835

Wszystkich chętnych zapraszam do wspólnej zabawy
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    50/50
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Starting up a new guild and welcoming all players no required level just join and have fun we will help out everyone we can and hope to grow not allot of player as of now but always actively seeking members of interested in joining send me a request my ally code is 469-456-353
  • Sigma_Orion
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Guild Name – Canadians Like it Hoth

Timezone – Eastern time mostly a few Pacific time
    Currently at 34/50 - 16 spots open, we recently removed inactive non-contributing players in hopes of rebuilding to accomplish HAAT soon.
    We are a pretty laid back drama free guild

Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution but a minimum of 300 Daily is required, after 3 times in a row of not at least contributing 300 removal is highly likely for inactivity.
    - Minimum Lev. 85 with at least 15 - 7* toons Gear 8
    - We use Discord app for easier communication.
    To contact us send PM to Sigma Orion#2876, WolverT#4337, Jemuzu#9200
    In game ally codes:
    Leader - Jemuzu 613-491-167
    Officer - Wolver Takgo 352-732-779
    Officer - Sigma Orion 931-944-344
    Officer - Peti 129-877-464
    We thank you for your consideration May the Force be with you
    Post edited by Sigma_Orion on
  • Options
    Would you like more Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week on normal and clearing it in less than a day. We are building Victory March to complete the tank raid on heroic.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    * an account with the app Line
    * Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets
    * English language communication
    * we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7*
    * we prefer Minimum level 80
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thrain/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/vmnoodlenoggin/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Or VM noodle noggin line ID “vmnoodlenoggin”
    Thanks! VM Yellow Mantis, Victory March Officer
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Driven is looking for up to 8 more active players. We do 7☆ Rancor and 6☆ AAT raids. Helpful members, we have a line group. Message me here or find us in game!
  • Options
    Chewies Steakhouse is a brand new guild founded by a group of friends who take their gaming serious.
    We are trying to start something from the ground up where every player has input into raid timing/and tiers, and focus on helping each other dominate the top of the arena and fleet arena scene.

We talk synergy, strategy, and future comps daily and are genuinely interested in being on the edge of the competitive scene.

If this is something that interests you, we are happy to have you. All levels welcome and we enjoy grooming new players, donating Padawan gear, etc.

You can pm here or reach out in-game with my ally code 814-318-271.
  • Options
    Active, Easy going guild looking to grow. Currently we have 35 active members. We are looking for players that are level 75 or above but will take anyone that is lowered than that. We finish a tier 5 in less than a day and we currently able to finish tier 6 in 2 and a half days. We have a daily raid ticket rule that shouldn't be hard to follow. All we ask is you be able to get at least 300 raid tickets per day. We are a friendly guild that would like to have fun and take the most out of this game. We would love to have you and if you have anyone that would like to join with that is awesome bring them along. My ally code to find me is 537-175-848 or you can message me on line chat at theironlords25. I hope to see in the guild soon.
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and looking for any level player as long as they are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Adult Gaming is looking for a few new members. We are a relaxed, but still competitive guild. While we ask for daily minimum raid tickets from members we understand that real life can come up and no one is going to get booted if they are away for a few days because of vacation or miss the ticket minimums one day. We understand that real life still comes first.

How we work:

-We do Heroic Rancor 3x a week. No dmg in the first 24hrs then 1 attack per player so everyone has a chance.
    -We do regular tank raids 2-3 times a week and are working up to doing Heroic. Tank raids are FFA.
    -We ask that members do at least 400 raid tickets a day.
    -There is a group Line chat, but it is not mandatory.
    -There is a solid group of core players who have been together for a while and we are always happy to help with advice or strategies.
    -We are looking for players level 82 and up.

If you are interested, please add me as an ally in the game and I will send you an invite. My code is 383-247-961 my username is PadmeSkywaker.

Thanks!
  • Options
    We are looking for 1 active member to fill our guild. Easy laid back bunch who are very talkative and share strategy about the game and just life in general.

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets
    Follow raid rules
    Be active and have fun!

We raid Heroic rancor 3 times a week and 2 basic tank raids. Most of our core players are top 10 in their servers in arena and ships. Very active in gear donations. If this sounds like the guild you have been looking for then send me a pm.

Ally code: 351 752 114

We use Line app but it is not required. My Line ID kaden ryken
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Newly formed guild is looking for players of all level. Leaders are active level 85s interested in helping players grow. If interested PM for more details
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre new guild looking for strong and skilled players who wish to help create a strong guild. Most of us previously left a guild that was under poor leadership and we know what it takes to create a strong and successful guild. We are searching the galaxy far and wide for skilled players who will help us in this endeavor.

We are looking for level 60+ players with experience in all assets of the game who will be willing to contribute to their fellow guild mates and participate in Raids and guild activities daily. We will be running T6 raids as soon as we have acquired some more strong players.

We look forward to hearing from many of you and look forward to helping you reach your goals
    My ally code is 838-881-555
    Our leader's ally code is 771-995-699

- Ugluk, Knights of Mandaløre Officer
  • Options
    Defective Clones is recruiting!

Highlights
    • 3 H-Rancor raids each week - 24 hour dmg phase.
    • 2+ N-AAT raids each week - FFA (moving to H-AAT shortly)
    • Consistent raid schedule. 5:00 PM PST without fail.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).
    • Check out our Defective Clones Recruiting Post for more information.
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Defective Clones Roster Not everyone is on there - including some heavy hitters - but that gives you a glimpse into the quality of the roster.

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily required - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Reasonable roster to contribute in N-AAT / H-AAT. We understand we aren't clearing H-AAT yet, so we can't ask you to have that experience, but ideally, we'd like to see you at least on your way to being H-AAT ready.
    • Discord is required. You can mute general chat, but all guild announcements and raid strategies are communicated in Discord.

Check out our guild report if you're interested in our current guild activity. You won't find this level of detail captured in many other places: Defective Clones Report
    How to apply:

Reach out to either of the following folks on...

Discord:
    • Benefield#8934 (Guild Leader)
    • Madducks#4703

LINE:
    • Angrywaterfowl - (display name is Madducks)

PM Me
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting... Small guild great for beginners as we r just getting on our feet... Look my profile up at 363-448-974.
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554
    Welcome to the Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you as we have 4 guilds ranging from heroic to casual so we can meet all needs.
    Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ/ThetΔ
    Slots Open: Δlpha-0/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-20/ThetΔ-30
    Rancor: Tier VII
    AAT: Tier VI
    Requirements:
    Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-80/ZetΔ-78/OmegΔ-75/ThetΔ-20
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except ThetΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.
    If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.
    Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Options
    Guild Name – Canadians Like it Hoth
    Timezone – Eastern time mostly a few Pacific time
    Currently at 35/50 - 15 spots open, we recently removed inactive non-contributing players in hopes of rebuilding to accomplish HAAT soon.
    We are a pretty laid back drama free guild
    Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution but a minimum of 300 Daily is required, after 3 times in a row of not at least contributing 300 removal is highly likely for inactivity.
    - Minimum Lev. 85 with at least 15 - 7* toons Gear 8
    - We use Discord app for easier communication.
    To contact us on Discord send PM to Sigma Orion#2876, WolverT#4337, Jemuzu#9200
    In game ally codes:
    Leader - Jemuzu 613-491-167
    Officer - Wolver Takgo 352-732-779
    Officer - Sigma Orion 931-944-344
    Officer - Peti 129-877-464
    We thank you for your consideration May the Force be with you
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: DarkStar Heroes
    Ally code: 397-399-911

We are a new guild as our former guild leader went MIA. Core members formed this new guild and are looking for active players that want to level/gear up and do raids. Very relaxed guild that isn't concerned with what level you are or standing in the arena. Just come and play have fun.
    Post edited by Missekay on
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 28 members right now (lvl 37 -66), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week

If I cought your interest, just add me under 819-263-544
  • Options
    Spaceballs the lunchbox, a more laidback sort of guild, we still max our points and do pit T5 but you wont get hasstled if life gets hectic, its just a game. Our main guys are 79-80 mostly f2p a dozen actives and we use line app all day
    Contact darkhelmet or OsirisReborn on line or add 287-791-949
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I have created a Discord recruiting server for guilds and player. All are welcome to join. I also have added a bunch of tips and videos on a variety of swgoh subjects. Including guides to HAAT. Once you join you will only have access to the intake highway. So please post in there if you are a player or a recruiter for a guild. Here is the join link: https://discord.gg/me4kn49
  • Options
    Hello Guys :),

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    Activity: aslong as u hold most of our Raidtimes its fine.
    Atm we Raid every Sunday at 18oClock CET.
    Our Raidtimes will increase as soon as we got more Member.
    My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    U should be able to speak either German or English.
    We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode
    Ryuzaki :)
  • Options
    Hello Guys :),

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    Activity: aslong as u hold most of our Raidtimes its fine.
    Atm we Raid every Sunday at 18oClock CET.
    Our Raidtimes will increase as soon as we got more Member.
    My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    U should be able to speak either German or English.
    We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
This discussion has been closed.