Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Hi
    We have started a new guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    48 hours ago me (level 84) and my work mate (level 80). started a new guild. Already got 8 members and two others hopefully coming.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together. We are looking for officers to help us recruit.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian

PS Very happy to take a small guild and merge and make you all officers if you want to come over. Together we are stronger.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are getting ready to start a tier 4 raid and have a normal tank take-down running now we r a Small guild of about 12 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and looking for any level player as long as they are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Guild Name – Rebel One
    Timezone – US
    Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution
    - Be working towards teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.
    Tank - We currently run T6 Tank's which are free for all.
    We are rebuilding our guild and lv +70 players if possible.
    Join the Rebellion!
    Currently at 48/50 members
    USAmazing - 854-116-419
    Wind Chaser - 186-141-927
    Tetsiega - 814-364-185
    Please respond with your ally code
  • Options
    Chewies Steakhouse is a brand new guild founded by a group of friends who take their gaming serious.
    We are trying to start something from the ground up where every player has input into raid timing/and tiers, and focus on helping each other dominate the top of the arena and fleet arena scene.
    We talk synergy, strategy, and future comps daily and are genuinely interested in being on the edge of the competitive scene.
    If this is something that interests you, we are happy to have you. All levels welcome and we enjoy grooming new players, donating Padawan gear, etc.
    You can pm here or reach out in-game with my ally code 814-318-271.
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is a brand new guild created by myself and 10 other level 80 players looking for a great community and to kick some a$$. We are brand new so we are open to all walks of the game. We hope to add alot more players so we can start running raids in the coming week. Join now for an experienced guild with a great sense of humor that knows how to have a good time.

-Jonesy Knights of Mandaløre leader
    My ally code: 771-995-699
    Our discord channel: https://discord.gg/UbjWMqw
  • Options
    @MijasBaldrizian hello I'm lordkyloren from guild (nerf hoarders) we r a almost full guild with a few 2nd accounts from some of our keen players 2 get extra raid coins if u r willing to merg with is add me 816 412 928
  • Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 4 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 31 members right now (lvl 44 -68), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon

If I cought your interest, just add me under 819-263-544
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to the Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you. Currently looking for people that are dedicated and on the path to hAAT, and casual players also who can step up when a heroic member is on LOA to get the tickets and free shards.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-3/ZetΔ-3/OmegΔ-23

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-80/ZetΔ-78/OmegΔ-Any
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except OmegΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Options
    Hi all,Calabi Yau Space now has 4 open slots for active players and is ready to hit heroic soon.we are all daily players and friendly.we are looking for strong lvl 80+ summoners with multiple 7* toons
    Leader Juridiser lvl85 with 40 7*
    Ally code 794-152-248
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

Guild Name:                       TheFirst0rder

Guild Owner:                     Zannah

Coolest Member:            Mister Kitty

Current Pit Raid Tier:      Heroic

Current Tank Raid Tier:  Six (Normal) - completed every ten days

Openings:                          Currently two

Rules:                                 Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed.  Currently we have no other restrictions.

Mr Kitty’s Ally Code:       482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players.  We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in.  We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished.  We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app.  We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder.  (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma)
  • Boots
    55 posts Member
    Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 32 members currently. We are on Rancor Tier 4. All levels welcome. We are a family type of guild. Only rule is you login and play, help others out. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is looking for skilled players level 60+ who love the game and want to get stronger to crush raids. We are growing in numbers everyday and would love to have you and your friends as an addition to our guild.

Check us out in game or on our discord

My Ally code 838-881-555
    Leader's Ally code 771-995-699

https://discord.gg/NM9m7Xa
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Two week old guild is looking for ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. We started with 3 members who left a guild due do inactivity and our new guild now has 15 members ranging from level 39 to 83 so everyone is welcome to join and grow with us (11 members are above level 56). If you have a small guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange but like I said, there are no ticket/chat app/level requirements. We plan on kicking off a tier IV rancor raid later this week and a tank raid in 6-8 days... hopefully sooner if your join!

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite.

Thanks,
    TK421
  • Vodkamartini
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    [forsaken0422] Casual guild looking for active players. No restrictions other than must be active. See link for details.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/100091/forsaken0422-casual-guild-looking-to-grow-seeking-active-players#latest
  • Options
    Lifetime Power looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance)
    Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Pit T7 and Tank T6 raids. We are currently doing T7 Pit raids every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tank raids every Thursday and Sunday start times vary on raid leader rotation but are announced well in advance. We are an EST guild but have members from other timezones as well. We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets a shot at top 10 from time to time.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for raids
    - Must have at least 1 7* Toons (if close msg me)
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity
    Currently Pit Raids are 3 times a week, and Tank raids are 2 times a week as well.
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 33 members right now (lvl 38 -70), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon.
    Guild is running on Central European Time.

• Options
    "Ground Force" is looking for new active players.
    We are Russian guild and currently we have 4 free slots.
    Our aim for a long term is to prepare for hAAT.

We offer:
    -Rancor T7 2-3 times a week, AAT6 2 times a week. MSK timezone.
    -We help with required materials, advices and guides.
    -Live chat with a guild members for coordination and for fun (we use VK for that).

We require:
    -80+ lvl, having at least two solid 7* squads (AAT squads preffered).
    -Making 500/600 daily.
    -To take part in conversations, to be aware of raid rules, to know game mechanics.
    -Russian speaking players preffered.

PM here for more details if you are interested.
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    We have 1 spots

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active , right now we are focused on beating the heroic tank raid so we are all building our teams up and we are very close with a lot of zeta teams doing big damage .. We use line chat to communicate and share new game info but it's not mandatory it's just very helpful . We are looking for players level 85 with at least 3 squads that are heroic tank raid ready but if you're active and do your part we have a spot for you . * What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily, communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raid every other day at 2:30 pm est with a 24hr 0 damage rule , a bunch of us hold back so guild mates can get HS 7* and good gear to catch up . . Normal tank Raid at 3:30 pm est no crazy rules just practice your teams in each phase for the HAAT .. The word is out we have a kick a$$ guild building up and growing each day we are going to go for the HAAT in 1 week . , If your looking for a strong team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership join us . **TheRebelion**
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

@EA_Jesse
    Please remove this post. I don't want anymore email notifications about additional posts to this discussion. Thank you so much
    Post edited by Yesac on
  • Options
    I need a guild. Level 71 currently, and I play every day. Not really looking for one run by a bunch of **** s. Looking more for a laid back crew that actively plays. Anyone have a slot?
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots left for level 60 plus players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    I am an officer in our guild called Cantina.

We are at 44/50 members, because we recently kicked a few inactives and some players that didn’t follow the rules. So we need new members.

We raid multiple times a week. We can take out heroic rancor in a few hours, but everyone holds back for 24 hours so everyone can join and get rewards. We can kill Normal Tank Takedown within 3 days.

We are hoping to do Heroic Tank soon, this is also the reason we need you.

For communication, posting raids and helping each other we use the LINE app.

We are a mixed nation guild.

We are looking for lvl 80 + players. If you are below lvl 80 you can also reply or message me, but I can’t promise a spot in our guild.

We have a few rules:

Try to spend 600/600 energy every day.

2. On Rancor raids everyone must hold off attacks for 24 hours, so all members can join and receive loot. Our top 10 players and officers will wait for phase 3 so weaker players can get better rewards.

3. Be active in the raids.

4. You should have 20 seven star characters (if you have less we can discuss it).

5. Be online daily. And if you’re busy let us know.

6. Contribute in daily guild activities.

If you like our rules, we would be happy to have you join us. We are a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve the guild so we can defeat the heroic tank raid.

Message me in the LINE app. My username is Jessejuriaan.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!

• 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 33 members right now (lvl 38 -70), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon.
    Guild is running on Central European Time.

• scoke
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Tal’galar is an active guild looking to expand its ranks. Are you playing Galaxy of Heroes every day? If so, let’s work together!

We will be initiating another tier five raid tomorrow. We're very interested in another small to mid-size group joining us. If your guild is looking to take the next step, contact me here or via PM.

We’re currently completing raids at tier five with our sights set on soon advancing to a tier six-capable guild, and beyond. To do that, we need several additional active members. If you’re playing daily and spending all (or at least most) of your game energy every day, would you consider joining us?

Guild: Tal’galar
    My ally code: 468-332-715
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to the Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you. Currently looking for people that are dedicated and on the path to hAAT, and casual players also who can step up when a heroic member is on LOA to get the tickets and free shards.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-0/ZetΔ-3/OmegΔ-23

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-80/ZetΔ-78/OmegΔ-Any
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except OmegΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • DarthKitty
    186 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

Guild Name: TheFirst0rder
    Guild Owner: Zannah
    Coolest Member: Mister Kitty
    Current Pit Raid Tier: Six (takes three to four days to complete)
    Current Tank Raid Tier: Six (Normal) - completed every ten days
    Openings: Currently three
    Rules: Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed. Currently we have no other restrictions.
    Mr Kitty’s Ally Code: 482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players. We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in. We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished. We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app. We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder. (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma)
  • Beatrix64
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Fun Squad

We need members who are active, have at least 1 7* char to participate in the raid (heroic), and do as close to 600 as possible.
    (If you want to have fun too then what are you waiting for? pm me! :smiley: )

Heroic Rancor rules:
    - starts at 21 CET/ 3 pm EST
    - 24h 0 damage - so all members can get smth
    - after that, next 12h is for one team only
    - last 12h - free for all

Normal tank: ffa

We are using line to chat (not mandatory)
    We can merge guilds too.

My ally code: 569-184-292
  • Jayb
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Rura Penthe is recruiting!
    We are an up and coming guild, building strong players from within. we are looking to get to hero raids soon so we need you!

My player id is
    971 766 462

Sandshoes
This discussion has been closed.