Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone,

Mos Eisley Banthas is a guild comprised mostly of real life friends that play the game to spend time together. Some of us have been playing for a while but most of our members have recently started fresh. We have 32 members, most of which are very active. Recognizing that the 32 of us won't be enough to progress through end game content and in order to raid more frequently, we are looking for people to round out our roster and get their 600/600 as much as possible. We are currently clearing tier 6 rancor multiple times per week and are looking to attempt our first heroic rancor in a few weeks (one of our members almost has zVader). We are now looking for people who can help us complete heroic Rancor and normal AAT.

We are looking for any person; new or experienced, casual or serious, F2P or P2P. A couple of other things about us:
    • We play for fun.
    • We keep it PG in chat.
    • We love helping new players.
    • Our end goal is hAAT but we recognize that we are still a ways away from completing that.

So, if you are interested in joining us, please leave your Ally code here or in a private message and I'd be happy to send you an invite.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor in a few hours. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 2-3 days but we are progressing and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players of every level, but you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a tracking of the daily raid tickets, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Mostly female guild, DarkStar Heroes, is looking for active players, any levels to join a newly formed guild to come and grow with us. We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play. We welcome other girls that want show their girl power and guys that want to play this awesome game with some super cool chicks.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 397-399-911.
  • Options
    Hi we're looking to recruit some Level 80+ players for our guild. We're a friendly bunch with a varying level of players, We currently have 16 level 85 players and a few about to reach it. We're close to being able to take down a tier 7 Rancor and just need a few extra players to take us over the line. Our guild is called StarDefenders and my ally code is 724-293-138. Feel free to ask any questions.
  • Charged1981
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    SPS is looking to fill 2 spots for players who want to do Heroic Rancor & normal AAT Tank Raids. We are working towards the heroic AAT raid & looking for players level 80+. We are willing to assist our members to level up faster by sharing the top rewards from the raids & we complete 3 Rancor as well as 2 AAT raids per week.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily, we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate & we use discord. We are F2P & have a very active and friendly chat.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM through Discord
    Discord = charged1981#3342
    Post edited by Charged1981 on
  • Kipfler
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Hello fellow SWGOH friends :smile:

We are looking to add some strength to our guild, we are currently at 39/50. We Run Rancor tier 6 and are slowing taking on AAT.
    Our guild doors are open and welcome all players, we help each other where we can, and we also use LINE where we share guides and mess around a bit.
    Please add me and I look forward to see you when you join :smile:

Ally code - 721-387-537
    LINE ID – LxGee

Thanks

PS, we are also happy for a guild to merge with us, officers can stay the same, add also on line to discuss o:)

1489344680952.jpg
  • Tyvokka
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I am looking to join a HAAT Guild, lvl 75 and will offer 600 energy a day.
  • jworthy33
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Looking to join a guild. I can solo Rancor tier VII.

#849-994-352
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 30 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • Options
    Looking for a guild still doing normal pit raids. Lv.80 and have 8 7*'s but low gear due to not having a good guild. Daily player, looking for chill people. Ally Code: 568-829-635
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Very generous group! We give raid gear out constantly, and crush Heroic Rancor & AAT.
  • Options
    PVP ELITE needs two more players! Not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition. We do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please click the picture!

star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    TWD Saviors and Darkstar Heroes guild are proud to be joined in an alliance. In accordance with this alliance, players have the choice to choose between two guilds. TWD Saviors will be running tier 5-6 rancor, voting between the two or the latter being used to stockpile tickets, while Darkstar Heroes are in the middle of running tier 3/4/5 rancor. Both have line groups set up, with a notes section on both containing helpful links or guides to help players on their journey to get better.

About TWD Saviors
    -We're a mix of casual and hardcore gamers.
    -Average at least 15k tickets per day.
    -14 days of consecutive inactivity before booting.
    -Completes daily guild activities, often high tier
    -Donations are often finished or close to it
    -No enforced 600 ticket rule
    -Must have at least 1 6 * toon in their roster
    -Line group set up, optional to join, but highly recommended.

About TWD Saviors raids
    Next rancor is tier 6. Afterwards, raid will alternate between tier 5 and 6 for stockpiling measure or in accordance to a guild vote.
    12 hour 0 damage rule for rancor. Raids start 7:30 pm PST, attacks the following 7:30 am PST, and roster refresh 1 am PST.
    NAAT will be FFA, and start once guild is full.

Leader contact details
    Further questions? Message me.
    Want quick response? Add me on line twd_Negan
    Want to join? Add me using ally code 632-143-884 or post down below

About Darkstar Heroes
    -Majority are active players
    -5k ticket average
    -Atm, no immediate action results in termination
    -Completes at least first tier of daily guild activities
    -Donations encouraged
    -Players range from 20-80
    -Line group chat optional

About Darkstar Heroes raids
    -Raids range from tier 3-5 rancor
    -Mountain time zone

Contact Darkstar Heroes leader missekay

Further questions? Ask @missekay
    Want real time response? Add on the line app missekay
    Want to join? Add 379-399-911
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor in a few hours. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 2-3 days but we are progressing and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players of every level, but you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a tracking of the daily raid tickets, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

• FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 2 spots for players who want to do Heroic Rancor & normal AAT Tank Raids. We are working towards the heroic AAT raid & looking for players level 80+. We are willing to assist our members to level up faster by sharing the top rewards from the raids & we complete 3 Rancor as well as 2 AAT raids per week.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily, we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate & we use discord. We are F2P & have a very active and friendly chat.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM through Discord
    Discord = charged1981#3342
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 30 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    PVP ELITE needs two one more player! Not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition. We do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please click the picture!

star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • American
    394 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    IMG_3923.png
    IMG_3924.png

Wallet Warriors recruiting.

PM if interested.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    TWD Saviors and Darkstar Heroes guild are proud to be joined in an alliance. In accordance with this alliance, players have the choice to choose between two guilds. TWD Saviors will be running tier 5-6 rancor, voting between the two or the latter being used to stockpile tickets, while Darkstar Heroes are in the middle of running tier 3/4/5 rancor. Both have line groups set up, with a notes section on both containing helpful links or guides to help players on their journey to get better.

About TWD Saviors
    -We're a mix of casual and hardcore gamers.
    -Average at least 15k tickets per day.
    -14 days of consecutive inactivity before booting.
    -Completes daily guild activities, often high tier
    -Donations are often finished or close to it
    -Must have at least 1 6 * toon in their roster
    -Line group set up, optional to join, but highly recommended.

About TWD Saviors raids
    Next rancor is tier 6. Afterwards, raid will alternate between tier 5 and 6 for stockpiling measure or in accordance to a guild vote.
    12 hour 0 damage rule for rancor. Raids start 7:30 pm PST, attacks the following 7:30 am PST, and roster refresh 1 am PST.
    NAAT will be FFA, and start once guild is full.

Leader contact details
    Further questions? Message me.
    Want quick response? Add me on line twd_Negan
    Want to join? Add me using ally code 632-143-884 or post down below

About Darkstar Heroes
    -Majority are active players
    -5k ticket average
    -Atm, no immediate action results in termination
    -Completes at least first tier of daily guild activities
    -Donations encouraged
    -Players range from 20-80
    -Line group chat optional

About Darkstar Heroes raids
    -Raids range from tier 3-5 rancor
    -Mountain time zone

Contact Darkstar Heroes leader missekay

Further questions? Ask @missekay
    Want real time response? Add on the line app missekay
    Want to join? Add 379-399-911
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 20 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week for a few weeks. We attempted a tier 6 the other day but it was a little too much for our lower level members so we plan on dropping back down for a couple more weeks to allow everyone to get a few more squads of 6* characters. We look out for our lower level members by donating lots of gear to them and waited for them to get characters to 6* before making the jump to tier 6 rancor raids. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    Cantina ARG looking for 6 membrs
    Tomorrow we start a new Heroic Pit so don't waste your time!
    We normally do Heroic Pit every 2/3 days and NAAT every 5. We are looking for 6 friendly members, so if you can contribute with the 600 daily tickets and you have at least one 7* toon you can join us, no matter what level you are!
    More info: www.reddit.com/r/CantinaARG
    Ally code: 745-241-256
  • Baddad
    25 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for very active members. We do heroic pit in a matter of minutes. We are looking to try for heroic tank. I've been in top ten in arena. If your looking for a very strong guild then hit me up or what not. And my Ally code is 369-632-527
  • Ren_Gundo
    100 posts Member
    Options
    **Guildy McGuildstein** is recruiting for HAAT guild.

We're a US Central time zone guild with both pay-to-win and free-to-play members in several parts of the world. We have been in existence since guilds were introduced, and now we're forming a new sister guild from the ground up. We need players like you to fill the ranks.

**Who we want**

We value quality over quantity. We want players who are ready to focus on becoming HAAT-capable and earning Kenobi shards.

**How to find us**

We use Line and Discord to communicate. Contact LineID: crackmoney or Discord: CrackMoney#7170 if interested.
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options

• Buggon
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all, we are Super Good References.
    We are an English-speaking guild looking for 15 new members. 35/50. We would welcome players at any level, and we are all looking to have fun and get better together.
    We run Tier 5 Rancor in a day and slowly chip away at the Normal AAT every 10 days or so. With more members, these will be even faster!
    Our only guild rules are to be nice to each other, and play at least once a week - or let a mod know you are taking a break.
    We started as a Destiny clan and have branched out to many other games together. If you are excited to play Destiny and Destiny 2, we are very active there, too!
    Feel free to add me -
    Buggon Ally Code: 719-419-517
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting players Lvl 50+! We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 5 spots open!**

Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126

Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticENIGMA/

Currently, Facebook OR Discord are required for Announcements and communications.(Either is fine)

Raids: Rotating Tier 4-6 Rancor and Normal AAT. Our goal is to build to Heroic Rancor and beyond! We do have a 24/0 damage rule so that all may benefit!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family….

And as always…May the Force Be with You! 
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 60's to 85 and don't require any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of are North American, some are from Europe.

If you think you'd be a good fit for us, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least a few 6* characters, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way!
This discussion has been closed.