Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    +++++METALKINGS+++++

Hello. We are looking for active players to join our guild. We currently have 49 members and are looking to gain a full team.

We are in need of new members, +80 accounts wanted. No rules, just fun, Relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members with only +80 account level requirements. Plenty of gear to donate to Padawans.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild. Doing Rancor Tier 5 & Tier 6 alternating raids.

Tank Raid open currently.

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    Squidbait = 819-635-774 Officer
    bimeJaI.jpg
    +++++METALKINGS+++++
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 40 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are ten lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take players from lvl 55..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Options
    Looking for a guild with people from Costa Rica. Here is my ally code 528-577-864 and swgoh.gg profile https://swgoh.gg/u/darthnoraa/
  • Options
    @Vikan88 do y'all only have 10 members in your guild? If so, y'all can join my guild as we have 15 spots open. We are a very active guild who uses the discord app to chat. We currently run HPIT and NAAT but we are not too far off from HAAT. My discord name is Sharkbait#0690 and my ally code is 547-275-598. Send invite if interested.
  • Yohebr
    1 posts Member
    Options
    A group of us recent left a subpar guild (leader of the guild hadn't logged in over 30 days and an other officer was over a year). We started a new guild looking for active members level 70 or higher. I am one of the officers PM, my ally code is 564-386-248. The guild is call Uncle's Guild.

I am a level 85 ranked 178 in Arena and 131 in fleet, just so you know I'm not a slacker...
  • Options
    We have 3 open spots in HD ARC. Whether you are an experienced player preparing for HAAT, or a developing player looking for guidance and high level allies so you can grow quickly - you have found your home in House Divided!
    <3 House Divided ARC <3
    Our guild is gearing up for HAAT and we are looking for like minded active players to help us achieve our goal. We currently run Heroic Rancor/Normal AAT 3 - 4 times per week with a bonus raid every other week.
    More Raids = More Rewards = Stronger Toons = MORE FUN!

In HD ARC, guidance from experienced players (including our HAAT brothers/sisters) is available to help maximize your success without having to learn everything all on your own. We coordinate our rules and schedules to help our guild family maximize rewards and rotate top spots. We run various creative competitions to promote healthy and fun growth while making everything as fair as possible for everyone. HD is a family and every voice is important. No selfish players need apply. 47/50 and Invite Only. Contact info below.

Note: Discord is a requirement to join. We use it to communicate and coordinate raids, share tips and strategy and chat with the entire guild community.
    PS: US time zones and English speaking guild
    DrMrsTheMonarch Ally Code: 315-891-696
    Discord: DrMrsTheMonarch #9659
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    PVP ELITE needs one more player! Not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition. We do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank, we get 30k coins a day. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please click the picture!

star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 20 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week for a few weeks. We attempted a tier 6 the other day but it was a little too much for our lower level members so we plan on dropping back down for a couple more weeks to allow everyone to get a few more squads of 6* characters. We look out for our lower level members by donating lots of gear to them and waited for them to get characters to 6* before making the jump to tier 6 rancor raids. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    comment_EeeBzFha8RrUnO7Z0BaNMtvW4zbNmusW.jpg

I am an officer in our guild called Cantina.

We are at 49/50 members, because we recently kicked a few inactives and some players that didn’t follow the rules. So we need new members.

We raid multiple times a week. We can take out heroic rancor in a few hours, but everyone holds back for 24 hours so everyone can join and get rewards. We can kill Normal Tank Takedown within 3 days.

We are hoping to do Heroic Tank soon, this is also the reason we need you.

For communication, posting raids and helping each other we use the LINE app.

We are a mixed nation guild.

We are looking for lvl 80 + players. If you are below lvl 80 you can also reply or message me, but I can’t promise a spot in our guild.

We have a few rules:

Try to spend 600/600 energy every day.

2. On Rancor raids everyone must hold off attacks for 24 hours, so all members can join and receive loot. Our top 10 players and officers will wait for phase 3 so weaker players can get better rewards.

3. Be active in the raids.

4. You should have 20 seven star characters (if you have less we can discuss it).

5. Be online daily. And if you’re busy let us know.

6. Contribute in daily guild activities.

If you like our rules, we would be happy to have you join us. We are a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve the guild so we can defeat the heroic tank raid.

Message me in the LINE app. My username is Jessejuriaan.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!

• JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    TOP 100 GUILD, one spot open!

We are a top 100 guild that just got an open spot as of yesterday. Looking for a good player with a versatile roster. We use Discord and all get 600/day. We use a "24 hour no damage" system on both raids (HAAT and HRancor) We are also pretty laid back and like to joke around in chat. If you'd like to start getting Kenobi shards NOW or you've grown frustrated with your guild, contact us!
    Discord ID:
    JP Brunel#0993
    Jaster#4576
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor in a few hours. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 2-3 days but we are progressing and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players of every level, but you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a tracking of the daily raid tickets, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm an officer with the guild "Spaceballs". We are currently:

- Raiding Heroic Rancor with several members able to solo the raid. (there is a 12 hour zero damage period, damage period starts at 2 PM EST)
    - Working on Heroic AAT. We have several members that can take down phase 1 with their Zylo, We made it to Phase 3 this time.

We're working towards finishing Heroic AAT and are looking for players that want to do the same. We are a good group of players, we are probably an older group of guys. There is no drama in this guild, so no need to worry about name calling or flaming. If you like stirring up trouble, this is not the guild for you.

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!

We’re looking for HAAT ready accounts, should have a squad for each phase, preferably Phase 2 supersquad.

We are also in the process of culling about 5-10 accounts that seem to be inactive so that we can make the final push towards conquering HAAT.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Salty Skroob
    - Ally code 249-323-219
    PM me on discord @ Salty Skroob

Ask our guild questions @ https://discord.gg/UP87JbX on Discord

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!
  • Options
    "RUSSIA SPB" RECRUITs 75+Lvl active players.
    We are international and friendly Guild of Russia. Main chat languages are Russian and English.
    - We do 6stars Rancor and AAT at the moment.
    -We claim 600 tickets daily and active participation of raids.
    --We value donations( Give something to get something!)
    ---We tolerate ONLY up to 10 days of AFK
    For joining add
    Feanor - Ally Code : 184-459-675
    or search SWGOH Russia SPB on LINE
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for a player who wants to do Heroic Rancor & normal AAT Tank Raids. We are working towards the heroic AAT raid & looking for players level 80+. We are willing to assist our members to level up faster by sharing the top rewards from the raids & we complete 3 Rancor as well as 2 AAT raids per week.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily, we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate & we use discord. We are F2P & have a very active and friendly chat.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM through Discord
    Discord = charged1981#3342
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Hi, I've been playing this game since January last year, but am graduating college this weekend and decided to treat myself to an alt with a couple big pack buys (Imperial Troopers, Gar Saxon, etc.). I am hypercompetitive and always strive for #1 in arena. Looking to get into a guild that requires 600/600 but can help my alt grow.

I put a ton of time and effort into this game and will be helping in raids in no time, so I am hoping for a very active guild doing Heroic Rancor. Anyone willing to offer me this chance, contact me here. I already have Line and Discord, so if they are required, no big deal.

As an added bonus, I am growing frustrated with my main's guild at the moment and might be open to bringing that account over as well. Running zVader in arena (top-30 every day) with a pretty fleshed out roster able to solo hRancor and deal massive damage in hAAT.

Thanks!
  • Revan202
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Last haat (2 weeks ago) we got to 60% of p4. Were newly allied with a haat-guild, which helped us in organising and planning for the next haat. Now were looking for a few Players to replace the those who went inactive. Info about us:

We are a roaming horde of Wookies tearin' arms outta sockets for cookies!

We have a casual and fun group of active players, both F2P and P2W. We have no delusions of grandeur about trying to be the best SWGOH guild in the world, or even cracking the top 200 on the leaderboard (but we do make it on there sometimes now :smiley: ). Most important thing for our guild is to keep it a fun and enjoyable gaming experience. We are based in a drama free sector of the galaxy. We're just a bunch of SW fans that enjoy the game!

Right now, we run T7 Rancor Raids (3 times per week) and will be doing Heroic Tank Raids soon. We all have lives outside of the game and realize that sometimes people can't get their 600 Tix each and every day. We also have a few simple raid rules that just allow everyone to at least get on the scoreboard (Zero dmg attacks only in the first 24hrs). Max rewards participation is our goal. Tickets cash-in is 7:30pm PST (GMT -8). Rancor raid start times rotate between 4pm, & 6pm PST on weekdays and 10am PST if it falls on a weekend. Tanks raids usually start early morning.

We use LINE app to communicate out of game, but it is optional. We have a collection of helpful tips and strategy advice in our LINE group notes. We also post a weekly raid schedule in LINE for planning purposes.

We are looking for active (Tix earning) and cool players (people who understand it is only a game :) ). We are very interested in adding a few good players with good Tank raid squads help us with HAAT.

We offer vacation time, intergalactic 401(k), standard issue bowcaster, use of the company starship, and one dead animal hanging from a stick per week (free of Ewok booby traps).
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 80 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

We use the LINE app but it is not mandatory only encouraged.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are ten lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

• ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    50/50, thank you!
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Boichak
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: Awaken

Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal aat.

Awaken guild is recruiting couple active players 70+ lvl. We do Heroic Rancor and normal AAT 2 times a week. We use discord app for better communication.
    Han Solo shards for everyone!
    Join us and have a fun!
    My ally code is 621-627-118
  • Options
    Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. We're mainly level 80-85 and do rancor raids on heroic, tank tier 6. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 4 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a 24hr no/minimal damage rule on rancor raids, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • pph717
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Disgrace Before Dishonor is a growing guild committed to helping our guild-mates grow and enjoy the game. We are looking for active players who want to advance and learn the game with friendly and experienced players. We do not set level or character limits, as activity and enthusiasm are more important for us at this stage.

RAIDS: We are currently running Tiers 4, 5 and 6 Rancor (2 or 3 a week) and normal AAT. We are looking to progress to to Heroic Rancor in the coming weeks.

TIME ZONES: Guild Activities Reset: 17:30 UTC/GMT, most players from USA/Europe.

WHAT IS EXPECTED:

- Contribute 600 (or near enough) guild raid tickets most days and actively participate in raids;
    - Participate in chat in-game and/or our LINE chatroom;
    - Check gear exchange daily and contribute whatever you can to help guild mates grow;
    - Register at SWGOH.gg; and
    - Have fun and socialize!

CONTACT: PM me in forum, add me in game (ally code below), or look up Disgrace Before Dishonor in game and join up!

If you PM me, please include your ally code in your message.
    Ally Code: 956-193-986
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are ten lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

• Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 40 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Seeking an active guild: im lvl 72 have 2 7 star champs and i use line app as well my line id is Skycat95 feel free to contact me.
This discussion has been closed.