Sith Lords Heroic Guild Tier 7 Raid Recruiting *Top 100 Guild*

Prev134
SithLordsRevan
150 posts Member
edited November 2016
With Tier 5 40+ members, Sith Lords is recruiting. We are active and have players around the clock. We raid and are gearing for tier 7 when we have strong players ready and willing to fight. Add me or find us in game! See you in the fight! My ally code is 357 773 269.

You should be strong 65+ with purple characters at least 6 stars. Power. Strength. Victory. Join Sith Lords today!

Post edited by SithLordsRevan on

Replies

• Options
    Room for more new, active faces. Send an ally request or message on here.
  • Options
    Still have room for a handful of actives looking to raid, we are starting a tier 5 raid tomorrow. Join up and secure some rewards! we have a friendly and strong group of 75+ active and helpful player base.
  • Options
    Tier 5 raid just started! Any late additions?
  • javso
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Saw your post. Not really sure I can contribute at tier 5. I only have 8 5*. Let me know.
    Post edited by javso on
  • Options
    Welcome to the Sith Lords family Javso! With his help we were able to push into phase 2 of the current raid. Every contribution is always a contribution no matter the amount! If anyone else is interested in a clean mature atmosphere without the pressure of needing to be p2w to keep up and yelled at for it, check us out! We just ask that you're an active member and keep chat fun! ;) join the ranks of the strong Sith Lords!
  • Options
    Spots available in the Sith Lord guild. We are currently in a tier 5 raid. We have many 75+ players, friendly, mature, and we don't require you to be pay to win. Just be active and have a good time being a Sith Lord today!
  • Options
    Extra spots for new members. About to start a new tier 5 raid tomorrow. :smile:
  • C3Pio
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi. C3Pio 683-145-451 here. Lv77 active player. Can i join your guild?
  • Options
    Yes you're welcome. However it appears you're currently in one. I've added you until you free up. And welcome! Good to have you.
  • Options
    Any spots? Im lvl 72 with a couple 7 star and many getting close. Top 200 pvp
  • Options
    432-935-766
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how do you guys handle raids? Is it always a set time each day and is everyone given fair warning?
  • Options
    There are spots open. Actually I was cleaning out inactive players a moment ago. Players are given fair notice of the raids and the difficulty is voted on though the majority seems to favor tier 5 currently. We don't have a set raid day as sometimes we can start a raid very soon, sooner before raid day before example; however it is communicated in advance that there will be a raid starting in guild
    Chat. I believe you will find our system fair, and worry free. Also the chat usually has a lot of information. For those who log in daily, you won't miss out.
  • Options
    5n33k5, I have added you to my ally list though I cannot process a guild invite as you are currently in one.
  • Maz
    27 posts Member
    Options
    What is your guild ranking? I can't find your guild.
  • Options
    You mean on the raid leaderboard? We are a top 25,000 guild and proud to be so! But yeah, we started late. In fact, the guild was formed after everyone else initially began raiding. Ultimately there doesn't seem to be a way to catch up until board reset. I mean, we can only get 600 coins each just like every other guild. So we're playing catchup there. Furthermore, we are still recruiting, we are sitting at 41 members who are active and contributing and friendly. We are obviously more relaxed and not all of us are paying members. Though we are active and login daily and keep guild chat hot. As far as our raid progress we are sitting on tier 5 2-3 times a week. We plan on doing some tier 6 as we get closer to full house so we can shift priorities from recruitment to hardcore raiding. Thanks for the interest and no worries if we aren't what you're looking for. Have a good one!
  • Options
    About to start a tier 5 raid if anyone is interested in joining up!
  • Options
    Hello, we are recruiting for the last of our raid slots. We have 10 slots and we are looking for players ultimately to grow with us and have fun. Therefore, we are willing to accept lvl 65+ players despite Us doing tier 5 and 6 raids just so you can find yourself a home in a good guild that is raiding end content, has mature, friendly chat, continuous raids each week, solid advice for any questions, line chat and active in game guild chat and more. If you are interested, pm me or add me as an ally. We have many strong members who actively contribute which allows us to raid 3 times a week. We hope to have you too!
  • S1N1STER
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Let me know if you are interested in a merger. Hit me up on line sinisterrising
  • Options
    I sent a ally request im currently in a guild, lvl 78 have many max characters. Let me know if i should leave my guild im interested in joining
  • Options
    Hello There, we do have room for you and a few others who may be interested. I've accepted your friend request though
    I can't send the guild invite yet as you are still in one. I think you'll make a great addition here at Sith Lords!
  • Options
    HI, I am still level 43 with a few 4 stars, so I dont think you guys may need me. Specially since you are on 5 star raids. Looking for a guild with time zone in USA for max double coin participation on the dailies.
  • Options
    Well, you're a little low to participate in the raids but if you're looking for a U.S. Based guild to grow with and enjoy end game with when you get there, then we will be happy to have you. We just ask you to be active and contributing!
  • Options
    About to start another raid In an hour. Any homeless players looking for a friendly guild to enjoy the game with?
  • Options
    Thanks for accepting my friend request. What level raid are you starting? My current guild can only manage tier III and the rewards just don't help me very much.
  • Options
    Pob1966 wrote: »
    Thanks for accepting my friend request. What level raid are you starting? My current guild can only manage tier III and the rewards just don't help me very much.

Tier 5 at the moment for the new raid only gear.
  • Options
    Are you interested in joining? Raid is underway :)
  • KRAZY
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I think I am in interested I am lvl 67. I play everyday so won't be long till 70. I might not be that great on tier 5 raids but I will do my damage and try if yall will have me.
  • Options
    Would be glad to have you in the team Krazy! Every contribution is always a plus nomatter the size. Send me an ally code and I'll send you an invite. We are underway with a tier 5 now if you'd like to finish it off and get some rewards. See you in game!
  • Rie
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I Sent an ally request. Active daily, obsessively so. Looking for a new guild. A way to earn gear and credits I can't get otherwise.