Sith Lords Heroic Guild Tier 7 Raid Recruiting *Top 100 Guild*

Replies

• Options
    Invite sent Rie. I like the name! Our current tier 5 is about to be slain! Come reap the rewards! You'll find all of our members are also active daily, a friendly and helpful bunch and very dedicated to contributing to the guild raids. See you in game!
  • Options
    I'm Level 69 with 1 6 star, 4 5 stars and tons of 4 stars. Play everyday. I would love to join your guild. pob66
  • KRAZY
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code is 833-683-345. I work nights so am about to go to sleep will accept when I wake up I already left the guild I was in. Looking forward to fighting with you guys.
    Would be glad to have you in the team Krazy! Every contribution is always a plus nomatter the size. Send me an ally code and I'll send you an invite. We are underway with a tier 5 now if you'd like to finish it off and get some rewards. See you in game!

Ally code is 833-683-345. I work nights so am about to go to sleep will accept when I wake up I already left the guild I was in. Looking forward to fighting with you guys.
  • Options
    No worries Krazy, friend request sent!

We now have 7 slots left for new members. Consider joining today!
  • Options
    We have a handful of slots left to fill. About to start another raid tomorrow. Now would be a great time to join up!
  • Options
    Recruiting members today! Let's chat on line: syzygy96 or add my ally code.
  • Options
    We have 6 slots open for new members looking for a guild. Join us for tier 6 raids and friendly awesome guild chat.

We have a new website thanks to Airborne and Makoshark: SithLords.xtremepwnage.com
  • Atreyu
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Hi I am a level 80 highly active player. I have nearly 20 7* characters almost half maxed out. I usually stay in the 20 to 3 range in pvp. Looking for a guild that consitently does tier 5 raids and higher. Do you have any room in your guild for me???
  • Options
    I am in desperate need of a new guild. The one I joined does not have very many active players. And can't get any rhythm in raids. please look at me for joining 436-522-128
  • Options
    I have room for both of you, we are actually looking to start our first real raid progression at tier 6 since we consistently have been killing our tier 5. We are tracking our clear times. Look for an ally invite in the mail! :)
  • Options
    Im only Lvl 64, and just have a handful of 5* star toons but I'd gladly join. Im very active so I shouldn't be far off from being a good contributor.
  • Options
    Im only Lvl 64, and just have a handful of 5* star toons but I'd gladly join. Im very active so I shouldn't be far off from being a good contributor.

Add my ally code 257 773 369
  • Options
    4 more slots left to fill. We are 46/50! Anyone looking to find a home?
  • Options
    Hi,

We're abouts are you based sithlordsrevan?

I'm looking for a new guild to join, preferably one in a UK or European time zone to help with reset timings

I'm nearly on level 80 and am active every day.

Regards

Burgher
  • Options
    Burgher wrote: »
    Hi,

We're abouts are you based sithlordsrevan?

I'm looking for a new guild to join, preferably one in a UK or European time zone to help with reset timings

I'm nearly on level 80 and am active every day.

Regards

Burgher

Hello thanks for your message. We are predominantly based in the U.S. Central, west and East though we have international players from Australia for example.
  • Options
    We have 3 slots left and we have just started a tier 5. We will do tier 6 when we finish filling our last spots.
  • Options
    Hey I'm level 73 daily player, & run a Droid main squad. I have four 7*'s, two 6*'s & seven 5*'s (a bunch of 4*), I easily clear GW everyday. Am top 10 in Arena everyday. Any spots left? I would love to join!

I'm East coast, USA btw
  • Options
    Hey I'm level 73 daily player, & run a Droid main squad. I have four 7*'s, two 6*'s & seven 5*'s (a bunch of 4*), I easily clear GW everyday. Am top 10 in Arena everyday. Any spots left? I would love to join!

I'm East coast, USA btw

Hello there. We do have spots left for you. Send me an ally request and I'll toss you an invite!
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I'm East coast, USA btw

Hello there. We do have spots left for you. Send me an ally request and I'll toss you an invite!

I'm East coast, USA btw

Alright great, sent a request!

Edit: My ally code is 427-348-933. HK leader
    Post edited by Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air on
  • Options

I'm East coast, USA btw

I'm East coast, USA btw

Alright great, sent a request!

Edit: My ally code is 427-348-933. HK leader

Guild invite sent! Jump into our raid! We have a few slots left for other brave adventurers looking to join an amazing guild!

• Options
    We have 2 slots left to fill! 48/50. We are starting a tier 6 raid tomorrow! Perfect time to climb aboard!
  • Options
    Just started our tier 6. Anyone want to join in? :)
  • Options
    We have 2 slots open for anyone currently interested. I'll be around later in the day. Just leave a note here. :)
  • Options
    Cleared out some inactive players. We are 44/50 and recruiting 6 additional members: message for info .
  • Options
    We have one slot available. Tier 6 raid starting tomorrow. We are very active, friendly, have a website, active guild chat, top arena players, etc. Message here if interested in becoming a Sith Lord today!
  • Options
    Wondering if you are still looking for members? I'm lv 80, very active, and score well in lv 5&6 raids. Current guild dying, need an active one.
  • Options
    Blaidez77 wrote: »
    Wondering if you are still looking for members? I'm lv 80, very active, and score well in lv 5&6 raids. Current guild dying, need an active one.

Hey Blaidez, sorry for the delay. We are indeed still actively recruiting as we flush out inactives to gaurantee strong teamwork and progression. We currently have 2-3 spots open and we are working on a tier 6 raid currently, are you ready to make the switch?
  • Options
    SithLords is still recruiting, we have 2 openings left and are in the middle of doing a 7* bench count for future plans for our first Tier 7 Raid. It's not too late to get in and get some action. We're a laid back but active guild and are getting better and faster at clear rates. Our last Tier 5 this week was cleared in just less than 7 hours. Still trying to get Tier 6 down to 5 days or less. Our latest recruits have really helped push us in the right direction, you could too! The only thing we ask is that you try to knock out the dailies, make some good friends and lastly, HAVE FUN! Join today!
  • Options
    Hey everyone we have a few slots to fill as of late. Join us as we farm mods and raid rancor. We share our gear around guild and now is a great time to join with all the other guild perks lately. Currently accepting any members 50+ as long as they are active and contributing members. We are a relaxed, easy going guild but we still get it done at the end of the day. If you are interested, reply here and I'll send ally Code information. We still have our eyes on putting t7 on farm but we clear t5 in a day and t6 in 4-5 days.
  • Options
    We have 5 slots open for interested players. Those that are interested please add my ally ID or reply on here. We have an almost full guild of active, friendly players that are lvl 80. We are consistently raiding tier6 and looking for those with interest in doing tier7 as well as the new raid coming out soon. We have a guild website(http://sithlords.xtremepwnage.com/) and a teamspeak server as well. We help out newer players with guild donations all the time and we're just an awesome guild. Our members are the best and we hope to expand that and look forward to you joining our family. We have an active player policy so our members are active within 1 week. Come for the raid rewards, stay for the great conversation.

Sith Lords,
    DarthRevan