Sith Lords Heroic Guild Tier 7 Raid Recruiting *Top 100 Guild*

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Jade wrote: »
    AAT heroic player lvl 84 with 5 plus leveled and modded squads for AAT. Always do my part. Looking to make a change. US based. Your guild sounds great. Please contact if interested.

Hello Jade, we are very interested in you. We are still cleaning house and transferring some of our weaker lvl 82's to a sister guild. I take it you have a deep bench of 7 star characters and hit your 2% per squad. We are a guild of members who love the game and login daily and we want to find those who share that with us. We do ask you become active with our community, join our forum, participate in group chat, etc..

We can invite you now if you send me your ally code, or if you've further questions, feel free.
  • Options
    Hi there! Lvl 84 currently in top 100 guild. Doing heroic tanks.

We probably have a few questions for each other. Can you line me at: thekoreanguy

I can send you snaps of roster as well

Thanks
  • Options
    Killa187 wrote: »
    Hi there! Lvl 84 currently in top 100 guild. Doing heroic tanks.

We probably have a few questions for each other. Can you line me at: thekoreanguy

I can send you snaps of roster as well

Thanks

Sure.

• Options
    Recruiting!
  • Options
    Ive sent you a request happy to join ive 33 7* toons
  • Options
    Starks316 wrote: »

Alright I added you. Do you also have Line ?
  • Options
    Starks316 wrote: »

Alright I added you. Do you also have Line ?

Add me: Syzygy96
  • Options
    Still looking for about 10 raid ready individuals~!
  • Options
    Still looking for about 10 raid ready individuals~!

Add my line if interested: Syzygy96
  • Options
    Happy Turkey Day! Still recruiting!
  • Options
    Hey still have any spots open in the heroic AAT? Currently Level 84 at 35 7*. Full Jawa 7* team.

LINE ID l2edlead
  • Options
    l2edLeader wrote: »
    Hey still have any spots open in the heroic AAT? Currently Level 84 at 35 7*. Full Jawa 7* team.

LINE ID l2edlead

Messaged. See you this weekend.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I'm a lvl 76. I'm in a guild now but it's not as active as I'd like. I play all the time but I'm not a huge spender. I also have a lot to learn but open to learning. If you will have me I can put my Id on here and leave the guild I'm in. Thanks
  • Options
    Qcjoe wrote: »
    I'm a lvl 76. I'm in a guild now but it's not as active as I'd like. I play all the time but I'm not a huge spender. I also have a lot to learn but open to learning. If you will have me I can put my Id on here and leave the guild I'm in. Thanks

Hi Qcjoe, thanks for your interest. Could you tell me how many 7 star characters you have and are you willing to use LINE communication with us? All of us are 80+ but if you are active, have enough characters to contribute and are a friendly member, I can make the exception.
  • Options
    Recruiting more
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Recruiting ~5 members
  • immortal1994
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Post edited by immortal1994 on
  • CaptKain
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I checked back too late. Found a guild.
    Thanks.
    Post edited by CaptKain on
  • Options
    CaptKain wrote: »
    Few questions:
    1) When do you raid?(I am in North America EST timezone)
    2) How is the guild with heroic aat? You able to clear it? If not how close are you to defeating it in time allotted in game?

I have been playing for a year. Having some issues with current guild ( my second guild).
    I am active (600 daily) and have an arsenal of chars. I sit in top 10 when clearing any heroics.

Message me on line: syzygy96 to get all your questions answered.
  • Options
    Welcome to the guild Immortal! We have 3 more spots available to fill. Join up today!
  • Options
    What is the current status of this guild? I'm lvl 81 I spend money and looking for a strong guild of 80+ players
  • Options
    What is the current status of this guild? I'm lvl 81 I spend money and looking for a strong guild of 80+ players

Currently recruiting 1 member who fulfills our criteria--thanks for your interest,

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/85863/sith-lords-heroic-recruitment#latest

All subsequent posts and new thread above.

• Options
    I am currently looking for a guild. I am top 145 or so in arena. Have 5 teams + that are level 85 gear 8 or higher. I am top 150 in ships as well and my primary team is all sith. Are you still looking?
  • Options
    Arcannus wrote: »
    I am currently looking for a guild. I am top 145 or so in arena. Have 5 teams + that are level 85 gear 8 or higher. I am top 150 in ships as well and my primary team is all sith. Are you still looking?

Hi Arcannus, thanks for reaching out and yes we are still recruiting a few more--please message either myself or an officer(line ID syzygy96) to discuss further. Also please link your swgoh.gg!
  • Options
    Forgive me I've been in a basic guild. How do I message you?
  • Options
    Arcannus wrote: »
    Forgive me I've been in a basic guild. How do I message you?

We use LINE client on the APP store(or google play store). Download it, add my user name, and message me there. That is our guild chat.