Sith Lords Heroic Guild Tier 7 Raid Recruiting *Top 100 Guild*

Replies

• Options
    Still searching for new members.
  • Options
    How many people do you still need? I currently have a guild that has 36 members, but a lot of them are barely geared for tier 5 raids. But i do have a few people with me that are geared for tier 5 and are active every day. If you have enough room for around 10-15 people i can talk to my guild and see how many will come with me since im the guild leader. Maybe it can be like a merger of sorts? Also, what is your guild's leaderboard rank? My guild is around 4500-5000 on the leaderboard usually so if my guild is higher maybe (unlikely though) your guild could join mine instead. Guild Name: Ťhe Eternal Empire Player Code: 149-494-316
  • Options
    Oh i just saw that you only have room for about 5 players, but my offer still stands about taking some people with me and joining your guild :)
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    How many people do you still need? I currently have a guild that has 36 members, but a lot of them are barely geared for tier 5 raids. But i do have a few people with me that are geared for tier 5 and are active every day. If you have enough room for around 10-15 people i can talk to my guild and see how many will come with me since im the guild leader. Maybe it can be like a merger of sorts? Also, what is your guild's leaderboard rank? My guild is around 4500-5000 on the leaderboard usually so if my guild is higher maybe (unlikely though) your guild could join mine instead. Guild Name: Ťhe Eternal Empire Player Code: 149-494-316

We are currently rank 1285: Sith Lords. Though we aim to get it up past rank 1000 once we finish our roster with active members. I can make room for 10 members. I'd have to dig for 15 I believe. Therefore, perhaps it's best to take your top members while the lower ones level up in a sense. We are wanting to start our t7's soon and would be happy to have you guys on board for that. Why don't we get on skype and chat about it if you're interested. Alternatively, I can set up a teamspeak meeting with our officers to talk.

• Options
    Wow lol, fast reply. Ok, ill talk to my guild about leaving immediately. Also, think there is a lockout timer for joining guilds so i coulndt join right away.
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Wow lol, fast reply. Ok, ill talk to my guild about leaving immediately. Also, think there is a lockout timer for joining guilds so i coulndt join right away.

Feel free to talk it over and take your time. There is indeed a lockout timer(Should be short though). We are currently running a tier 6 and will focus on that while we make plans to transition to some t7. Is that ideal for your level of strength for those 10 members?

• Options
    im not sure about Tier 7 for all of them, but we just started our first tier 6 yesterday since we dont have many people that can do over 100k damage in one attack, unfortuantely.
  • Options
    I made a list of all my people that are around lvl 78, and have about 2 full teams of tier 7 characters, and it came to be about 13 people
  • Options
    Tomorrow i can try to narrow down that list and join you after the timer resets. And then if you make me an officer i can invite everyone on my friends list thats in the guild.
  • Options
    I'm going to be disbanding my guild soon, send me an ally invite and then I will start to join your guild. My player code is in my first comment on here.
  • Options
    Sent the ally request.
  • Options
    4 slots to be filled for a tier 7 raid guild. Friendly and easy to raid with.
  • Options
    3 slots left to be filled for a tier 7 raid guild. We have a website full of info, teamspeak server, great people, lively conversation, friendly environment. Come check us out! We hope to fill our remaining slots for our raid. Ally Code: 357-773-269

Be t7 raid ready.
  • Options
    Recruiting for T7 heroic raid.
  • Options
    Still 2 spots open for t7 raiding.
  • Options
    1 slot left for a tier 7 ready raider. Raid starts soon.
  • Options
    Still 1 free slot.
  • Options
    Our heroic guild is recruiting one more individual for our tier 7 raids.
  • Options
    Hello we are starting a tier 7 today in 2 hours. We have 5 slots for heroic ready raiders who would like to climb aboard. We are an awesome community. Come reap the rewards of a solid guild.
  • Options
    3 spots left--clearing tier 7 in one day. Come join the fun and meet awesome people.
  • Options
    1 spot left to fill. Come claim your opening. Starting another t7 tomorrow!
  • Options
    1 spot left for a level 80 raid ready for tier 7 heroics.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Sith Lords is recruiting active members level 82+ who are interested in raiding AAT Tank raid on heroic difficulty. We are a U.S. guild. We have been around for a while and have been in the top 100 of raiding guilds. We have a forum, facebook, skype group, friendly player base, and we are looking to finalize our roster. We have done a repass on our members who are currently equipped to handle heroic and as such we have space in our guild to recruit more. Therefore, we are looking for members who have a deep bench of characters filling in droids/rebels/jedi/ and other teams to join us as we take on heroic. If interested, reply here and tell us about what you can bring.

http://sithlords.xtremepwnage.com/

Darth Revan,
    Sith Lords
  • Options
    See above
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Sith Lords is recruiting active members level 82+ who are interested in raiding AAT Tank raid on heroic difficulty. We are a U.S. guild. We have been around for a while and have been in the top 100 of raiding guilds. We have a forum, facebook, skype group, friendly player base, and we are looking to finalize our roster. We have done a repass on our members who are currently equipped to handle heroic and as such we have space in our guild to recruit more. Therefore, we are looking for members who have a deep bench of characters filling in droids/rebels/jedi/ and other teams to join us as we take on heroic. If interested, reply here and tell us about what you can bring.

http://sithlords.xtremepwnage.com/

Darth Revan,
    Sith Lords

• Options
    Hi there,

Looking for a new guild as my current guild is being dissolved.

I have over 30 7* characters and a very solid droid team. Always in the top 50 arena and sometime in the top 20.

My ally code is 466-417-891.

Cheers!

• SithLordsRevan
    150 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Azza wrote: »
    Hi there,

Looking for a new guild as my current guild is being dissolved.

I have over 30 7* characters and a very solid droid team. Always in the top 50 arena and sometime in the top 20.

My ally code is 466-417-891.

Cheers!

I have you added Azza. You'll be in good company and hope you find us to be a suitable new home. Couldn't invite to guild yet as you are still in yours.
  • Options
    Hi. I am also looking for a new guild. Sent you PM. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
  • Options
    Still recruiting.
  • Options
    AAT heroic player lvl 84 with 5 plus leveled and modded squads for AAT. Always do my part. Looking to make a change. US based. Your guild sounds great. Please contact if interested.
    Falcon